PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate PowerBug.co.uk?

"Thanks for good service goods arrived this morning after mix up with house number."
"The axle arrived within three days which I liked. The packaging was not that good, only thin bubble wrap around the gearbox and axle which could have been damaged on route, lucky there was none apparent."
"Happy with the trolley not happy as I did not receive the accessory pack as advertised on your web site"
"Very efficient"
"I spoke with a very likeable, articulate gentleman who was extremely helpful. The conversation was pleasant and the order arrived the next day!"
"Contacted Powerbug with a problem which was resolved very quickly. They supplied the part required the next day. Great instructions for completing the repair! Many thanks"
"Informative salesman identified the correct product plus quick delivery. One minor item, I had to drill out two of the fixing holes so that it would accept the original fixing bolts."
"I used it for the first time today and it was excellent."
"Ordered one day. Realised overnight I needed another part, so sent e-mail requesting this part the next day and it was added to my order without fuss and delivered the day after. Great service and I would definitely use this company for attitude and quawit1hout service."
"As described. Quick service."
"Excellent product and super ordering / delivery service (ordered one day and delivered the next). My first electric trolley and so far very pleased. Easy assembly and simple to operate. Would recommend to anyone. Good value."
"Quick and reliable service."
"Ordered my flagship DHC PowerBug and so far delighted ease of use, ease of purchase. Opted to buy the bag to go with the trolley a week after receiving and paid only £40 for it. Good product and excellent service and quality. I don't buy anything on tick but for 4.60 a week this is a no brainer."
"Order was delivered complete and exactly when advised and expected. Initial assessment gave the impression of a good product well put together. I have yet to use the trolley in anger on the golf course so cannot complete a full review."
"quick delivery and great comms"
"Quick response to phone call"
"I had a problem with the battery on my golf trolley. Under the terms of the warranty it was returned for testing and found to be faulty. There was a no quibble replacement offered. I opted to have an upgrade and Powerbug sorted out a deal whereby I only paid the difference for the new battery plus they threw in a few accessories . This was duly delivered the following day. The whole process was quick, easy and hassle free."
"Very easy order and delivery , product arrived on time , easy to assemble , and having now played my first round with the trolley , very pleased with the quality and ease of use. All round good product , and in the electric trolley market , very good value."
"The ordering process was very simple, and the trolley was delivered extremely quickly. I have tested the trolley and I could not be happier. Feedback on the USB: this did not work very well for me. I eventually got it to work, but then the manual on the USB was unreadable, even when I copied it on to my PC. However I was able to get the manual from the website so all ok."
"Light strong good looking and great 27 hole battery"
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 2,063 reviews