PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

Tell us how PowerBug.co.uk made you happy

"I have only received one item the Power Bug bag has not arrived. Pleas explain why. The power bug bag has still not arrived on 12/12/18. So much for your but one get one free offer."
"Excellent for availability and support regarding spare parts for my Powerbug Sport trolley."
"Ordered with ease and delivered as per request . First class service and very pleased with the new bag , bonus that it gives me more room in my car boot but also fits club lockers too , win win all round."
"Excellent friendly comms. Great product great price. Highly recommended"
"Service from start to finish first class would recommend to anyone thank you"
"Excellent and easy to use web site, purchase delivered on time and in good order."
"Excellent service direct from supplier. Able to complete an upgrade within minutes"
"Excellent service as always. ☺"
"Ordered trolleys. Good quality, good price, good shipping."
"very pleased with my hedgehog wheels"
"Chat line was a big help"
"Advice clear and informative, online ordering quick and easy"
"Wanted a trolley with a lithium battery rather than my very heavy 36 hole lead acid lump. played with a friend who had a Powerbug, a new name to me. The lithium battery was so small and light. Contacted Powerbug, they gave me a decent trade in for my old trolley. The new one was delivered on time and my old trolley returned in the same box, hassle free. Been in use for a couple of weeks now all good and so much lighter."
Thanks Reg! Enjoy the new trolley :-)
"Roger D Bournemouth. Just 25 hours from placing order to signing at my front door for the DHL delivery ! that's what I call a very good service and arrangement. Even DHL was just seven minutes after the earliest scheduled delivery time brilliant. Maybe the world is not so bad. Oh! and the trolley well it looks great more than the weather so have not yet tested on course; have no worries on that score. Well done Power Bug be proud."
Thanks for the fantastic feedback Roger - We hope you enjoy the new trolley! :-)
"Very fast delivery thank you"
No problem Miriam - Thanks for the feedback! :-)
"Very happy with Powerbugs and Powerbug UK. I have two Powerbugs battery trolleysand whenever i have needed help in spare parts, new orders i have always have had a great help and service from Amanda and collegues. Congratulations Powerbug UK. :)"
Thanks for the review David - Glad to hear we have been of service! :-)
"Good trolley got it in 2days off ordering Pity i didnt wait a day as was offering free bag which would have been ideal purchase"
Hello Neville. Glad you are happy with your purchase. Please give us a call regarding the bag, I'm sure we can work something out!
"As always great customer care on the phone and website free next day delivery keep up the good work"
Thanks Frank :-D
"Staff very helpful and a no problem delivery."
"Received my two car tidies very quickly and they do what they need to do."
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 2,529 reviews