PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

Tell us how PowerBug.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"not received parts yet, Dpd delivered yesterday unfortunately we we out but driver did not leave parcel with neighbour or put it gate at in side of house Advised dpd that i would collect parcel from pickup shop at weekend, received email on Sat to collect Sun at local shop but advised that i would be emailed again to confirm when available to collect. Its sunday afternoon and im still waiting for confirmation email!!!"
"Found cheaper on amazon."
"Superb trolley - just a shame about the delivery company who told me it would arrive on Tuesday but eventually turned up late Thursday afternoon after I had stayed in for two days and had to get Mark at Powerbug to chase them two or three times."
"My husband is delighted with the new wheel for his trolley. He can’t believe that the spares are so readily available. Thank you"
"Tiny issue with delivery but power bug service was first rate and put it right straight away. Trolly first class, would definitely recommend."
"The product is very good and no issues. The model I ordered is out of stock for a while so got upgraded to the next model up free of charge, which is very appreciated. However, I ordered a white model and received black - and the shipping address PowerBug used was incorrect meaning it took an extra day to be delivered. Overall a great product, just silly mistakes stopped this from being a full star review."
"I found the process of buying my trolley really easy great customer service, very helpful and so far I love my powerbug."
"Website makes it easy to identify the parts one needs and ordering and delivery is quick and efficient"
"Just received and have had one outing Everything works as expected and better. Have just changed to this from Powerbug Sports which has operated very well for 6+years and look forward to similar long useage"
"Easy to order ,fast delivery ,next working day. Had a small problem with speed control, rang and Christian was really helpful ,sorted the issue on the phone"
"Thank you for the help you gave me sorting out the problem with my trolley. Hopefully it is now sorted. Your staff were excellent in the the way the offered support, nothing was too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate to recommend PowerBug. Many thanks Mike"
"deliverd quickly"
"I have an electric powerbug golf trolley for two years. I am fully satisfied. The after sales service by PowerBug UK - although I bought the trolley in Switzerland and now live in Germany - has been excellent as I needed a spare part and it was shipped without any hassle. Great service!"
"Easy to contact and very knowledgable answers from sales staff. Fast delivery and reasonable price. Super product"
"Fast delivery"
"Service very good, Not used trolley as yet. The catch that holds in the closed position seems very tight to open but will monitor & contact you if required. Could you please also change my email address to abowring92@gmail.com. Thanks andy"
"Very pleased with the response to my initial phone call regarding my replacement battery and the delivery service once I had placed my order on line."
"It is so light and as l am getting older it is alot easier its like carrying @ camera. I have only ever had powerbug sports trolleys over the last 20 years it is great. Mrs H Sneddon."
"I love everything about this trolley. It's easy to put up & down, very compact when folded to put in the boot , and moves smoothly around the golf course."
"Fantastic support and advice. Great product and great value. Thanks Christian and PowerBug."
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 2,795 reviews