PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate PowerBug.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Customer service is second to none, very helpful to help sort out the part I needed, and it was hear the next day. You cannot get better sevie than that."
"Understood exactly what i needed and placed the order. Item arrived as stated and is great 2x Bug Bags"
"Courtessey, knowledge ,guidance,service,delivery etc all absolutely first class."
"Had my trolley a year its been exellent never let me down still works as good as when i first bought it even after 200 rounds!!! Had the button conection snap on me last week and they sent me a new one out within two days free of charge!! Only problem i had was with the email link as it too ages to reply then seemed to not get back to my reply however i had an old email address for jimmy who i'd had messages from when i bought it and he sorted it straight away cheers Jimmy top man!!!!!!!"
"Quick and efficient service"
"The service I have had both on line and by phone has been 1st. class, as has the performance of the equipment on course. Many Thanks, B.Heydinger."
"Ordered lower bag support at the weekend for normal delivery. Shipped Monday and received Wednesday. Took approximately 10 minutes to change the part over. What can I say only 1st class service."
"Exactly what I ordered, within the timescale specified. Who could be anything but happy?"
"Phoned to see if item was in stock for collection and although the system showed stock, a physical check was made and the item set aside for me to collect later that day. Staff helpful on collection and a problem accessing my account was also sorted. Very good service."
"great service"
"The people I deal with are always very helpful and polite, they also know what I am talking about."
"Got a great deal on an ex demo model😁"
"ease of ordering and prompt delivery"
"Great service arrived earlier than expected and perfect fit for my Motocaddy. Great value. Thanks."
"I have been looking for universal trolley bags for two different trolleys , the ‘bug bag’ is both large and well made and very good value, delivered two days after ordering. Extremely happy. Pete.G"
"Took a few days to arrive, but all well in the end"
"I asked a question (and sent photo) to identify the model. Received a very quick reply, order placed (axle) great comms and quick delivery thanks"
"Very quick response"
"Excellent service, ordered on Sunday and everything arrived We’d/Thurs. I am very impressed with the quality and finish of my new cart and bag etc and can’t wait to try it out on the course."
"No help with fixing for new style terminal connections"
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 1,934 reviews