PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate PowerBug.co.uk ?

Catherine R
Verified Buyer
"Found the process of ordering online very troublesome but ended up using the phone and 'job done' in a flash! Goods arrived very quickly."
"Phone answered swiftly,power up delivered on time on day requested"
"Provided a boot tidy at a good price and was delivered intact and very quickly."
"Does what it says. Fits in the boot and takes electric buggy plus shoes. Golf clubs also fit along side it which was a slight concern."
"Efficient service quick delivery great communication"
"Such an easy company to deal with. Quick easy delivery and products are brilliant."
"Parcel arrived the next day after my order was placed"
"Bought and paid for boot tidy back in early March. No stock so put on back order. No comms for 2 weeks so rang to be told that item was due mid May. Waited til end of May and was told stock imminent. Eventually received 14th June to see on web site that the product is now on sale at £10 discount!!! Should have cancelled original order and re-bought when new stock arrived. Spoke to boss who offered a discount on something else although I've already bought everything I want from powerbug. Never mind..lesson learned."
"Managed to save my trolley after breaking the hinge by trying to cut the course and ending up in a ditch. The new hinge has brought it back to life."
"Prompt delivery"
"The lightweight battery"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery quality product"
"Very easy to use and the battery for me is very light and compact compared to my Powakaddy which I have had for ten years, Only small issue is scorecard holder not practable, had an issue with the umbrella holder diameter too small for my Wilson brolly so I purchased one of yours at a special price which was appreciated"
"First day with my PowerBug. What a delight it was so light and easy to put up no more trekking up hills for me"
"fast delivery,phone answered quick, bought with small battery tried over the weekend on long hilly course battery and buggy excellent"
"I ordered golf bag at 5 pm and was delivered 4/30 next day."
"It was an excellent delivery. First time I used it today and it seems running well. Although I could not have usb instruction it is easy enough to assemble."
"Good friendly service and a great price"
"Good quality power bug replacement wheels Only problem one wheel has no power bug emblem on the wheel."
"quick delivery"