PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk
Read PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

About PowerBug.co.uk:

PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

Tell us how PowerBug.co.uk made you happy
The front wheel needs to be re- designed. It is to close to the frame and quickly clogged up with mud stopping the wheel from going round.
Having had a PowerBug for over 10 years and trouble free I had no problem ordering the next generation. The improvements are brilliant and consider this a better option than the two more expensive alternative makes on the market. Also a great company to deal with direct
Wow what a brilliant buggy.
First class service. Called to buy at 12 noon and received it the next day.
Battery brilliant can easily get 2 rounds with it.
I have now bought the GT DHC Trolley which is wonderful really pleased it. My last Power Bug I had for just over 13 years with hardly any problems at all. It is not just the Trolleys that are good the service and staff are excellent. If you contact Power Bug you will get to speak to person. Very rare these days.

Bryan Mortimer
Hello,

I bought a trolley 15 months ago and recently it has started to pull badly to the left. I have left 3 messages over more Th an a week apart asking for it to be reviewed under warranty and have had no reply whatsoever! I know there are issues with Covid but really not good customer service at all
Hi Darren and sorry to see this
Covid is a problem but not an excuse
We have looked at our log files and can not pick up any messages from you
We can report however that the issue has now been resolved and we are all happy again
Our customer service phone line is always available for a fast response and you will speak to a human
Thanks for bringing this to our attention
Staff very helpful and didn't didn't try to badger me into buying, but, I'm very glad I bought one. Vert easy to set up and delivered earlier than promised. Have used several times now and copes well no matter what terrain. Would definitely recommend against the Big players in the market any day!
What great piece of kit, very well made and great to use. Good value for money
Minor repair excellent service from Jimmy.
I ordered a replacement battery charger yesterday lunchtime, it arrived at 10.30 this morning. Fantastic service, thanks!
Ordered my new GT Lithium model at 10.30 am on 14 th of May and it arrived 24 hrs later more great service and a fantastic model last one I had for 8 years and it never missed a beat 😊😊😊
Always willing to advise and carry out quick repairs at their workshop in Etom Wick.
Helpful over the telephone. Equally helpful and efficient at carrying out repair.
Very quick and speedy delivery can't fault the service
Very efficient customer service. New charger sold at a discount which successfully resolved our issue.
Very good service
The advice from the service dept was excellent and my cart was soon running again once I had fitted the necessary spare part which arrived by return of post. Great trolley now ten years old!
Mini lithium battery does it what it says on the tin. First time of use got to 16 holes before the metre dropped off the green. Only criticism I have is the charge time is not very quick.
Excellent reaction to refund and prompt shipping of a substitute order.
No quibbles
Excellent and efficient to deal with. They were very willing to negotiate for extras.
This is my second power bug trolley the first one having lasted over 10 years and so it was an easy choice of which one to choose this time. haven't used it yet as recovering from knee injury but i,m sure the quality and functionality are as good as usual. looking forward to giving it a spin and trying out some of the new functions. good value for money as usual.
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 3,226 reviews