PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate PowerBug.co.uk ?

"I had a problem with the front wheel on my trolley so phoned them up to book it in and the gentleman that answered said that they do a front wheel assembly for £30 and it was easy to fit. My wife was meeting a friend not far from their office and agreed to pick it up. When I told them they said if she brought the trolley with her they would fit the unit which they did. Excellent service from Powerbug and even better service from my courier. Some days just bring a smile to your face."
Posted 24 minutes ago
"Fast & efficient delivery of 2 PowerBug GT trolley's. We used them for the first time yesterday & think they are great. They transported our bags effortlessly round 18 holes. The controls are really nice - particularly the push on/off switch that will start or stop the trolly instantly. The small lithium batteries are fantastic, light & day compared to our old lead acid ones! So far, we're very pleased!"
"Great electric trolley and my second purchase from Powerbug Service and communication absolutely brilliant. Delivery next day. Love the GT plus trolley and takes 2 mins to set up."
"part arrived in good time, yet to find out if it has cured the problem as it was intermittent. advice received was very sketchy, as if they couldn't be bothered."
"Excellent service, had my powerbug about 8 years and started to have connection problems. My golf club said it required a new motor £80 and there would probably be other costs so may not be worth repairing!! I took it to powerbug was a connection issue, diagnosed and repaired there and then £30 what fabulous service 😊"
"Absolutely fantastic service ,ordered 1130 wed arrived 1030 thur and that with a change of colour after order if the trolley is as good as the service I, m in for a treat thanks powerbug"
"I had a problem with my battery running out midway through a round so had to push it for the remainder of the round. I contacted PowerBug as soon as I got home, and after talking to their representive about the problem, he diagnosed the charger to be the problem. He sent me a replacement immediately, even though the charger was out of warranty, at no cost. What other company would do that. I have always had a great liason with PowerBug, and this latest episode just goes to show what a good company they are."
"Very quick delivery, and quality trolley. I’ve used trolleys in the past that have twisted when turning, but these one is incredibly sturdy"
"Very pleased with my new power bug trolley to replace my three year old one with a broken hinge point, it had done 1755miles! Disappointed that the replacement hinge was not available till late September though."
"Trolley looks very good although I have as yet not used it Not everyone has a computer so I think they should produce a Hard Manual"
"received stop start switch as expected , fitted ok except the spindle in control knob broke and unable to remove it, so now looks as if a new control knob is needed"
"Excellent service and helpful and friendly staff on the phone"
"The service I received was helpful and efficient."
"Did a lot of research on different trolleys. Went for Power Bug because of good reviews, three year warranty and lithium battery. Golf bag was a nice bonus! Delighted with my first two rounds."
"Superb service had my new GTX1 next day and my queries answered quickly and professionally. Once again thankyou David."
"In my 70th year and my first powered trolley. Initially concerned that assembly instructions had to be downloaded, I do have a computer but not a smart phone. Compared to a trundle it is quite heavy. My golf club is very hilly but I soon learned to up the speed to help me on my way. Only one outing so far so have not braved the VRAP."
"Very pleasant order experience efficient delivery pleased with product"
"Been using a Powerbug trolley for circa 10 years. Always had excellent service on the odd occasion I've needed repair or replacement parts. Collected my new lithium battery and as usual, courteous reception, informative & a fair deal. Nothing more I could ask."
"Great product and next day delivery, couldn't ask for more."
"I have not yet received my order of 31st July. I hope it arrives soon. I thought I would have received it by now. Very disappointed. 6/08/18 - This item has still not been delivered."
Hello Irene - Please note that your order was purchased with our standard 2-5 working day delivery time - Whilst at this point the time since your order has only been3 working days we do anticipate your order arriving today.
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 2,315 reviews