Pounds to Pocket Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Pounds to Pocket Reviews

support@PoundstoPocket.co.uk

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy
still waiting been waiting for 12 hours just for approval!!
Chat line people do not read what you are asking for and there comments can come across rude
Very slow service and replies. Did not satisfy my query however the advisor was helpful
live chat is uselss. they take far too long to reply to your messages. I actually got kicked out of chat. took far far too long and the girl didn't have the right information at all.

not overly impressed
A very good, very efficient service and great customer service team - just a shame about the astronomical interest rates!
Unable to answer questions on why I had £385 top up available but while applying the option disappeared
Disappointing response considering that I ahve been a longstanding customer.
I am trying to make a payment via chat. unable to make payment as no one available yet it is it is open to 9pm. Not very happy with this
This company will do everything to prevent you clearing your loan. If you don't pay it by Debit card then they delay the payment and try to add on charges. Their customer services (which is in America) cannot help you with anything you cannot find out yourself if you log on the site and there is no one in the UK you can speak to. Their online chat is equally as poor and takes ages.

they are all very American with their 'valued customer' and 'here to help' but that is while they are trying to get you to take more money or delay settling your loan.

Unless you plan to take the money and run and not pay it back, stay away!!!
Although Bruce was very helpful and tried to answer all my questions - I still feel that I don't understand parts of what he was saying - it all seems a bit scripted to tell the truth.
Messed about for the last few months so don't think I would come back again
I think it would be great if customers could see their balances online and pay them online. I cannot understand why you would not have this. In addition to this, people should be able to pay using bank transfers as a method of payment.

Plus, paying back double what was borrowed seems a little unscrupulous. I appreciate that there are costs to administering a loan but I do not believe it is the amounts that are quoted. You need to be clearer about what these costs are going towards and cap them as they are unfair. I have already paid off what I borrowed yet I am still paying, that cannot be right...this needs to be looked at!
Easy to deal with
wouldn't give me a top up even when I haven't missed a single payment
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews