Pounds to Pocket Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"very helpful staff and pounds to pocket was always there for me when nobody else would assist me on a loan top company thank you again"
"Got me out of a tight spot on a couple of occasions. Yes the interest is very high, but then again, if your credit is good enough to get high Street rates, you wouldn't be using them."
"quick and very helpful service always there when i need them"
"Needed quick cash, got it in the minutes and what I have to say about customer service is great!"
"Quick easy to understand response to my query, excellent service"
"Very happy with the way the Agent helped me with my queries."
"I finished paying off my loan today. When i refreshed my account page, it said "Your application has been denied". I have NOT made another application. This implies that another search may have been done against my credit file. When I used Live Chat to investigate, I received nothing but stock pre-rehearsed answers and useless apologies. I will be pursuing the matter myself. Very disappointed."
"easy to deal with - good customer support."
"i suggest dont give your pocket a pounding, use us for pounds to pocket"
"Great to deal with and efficient service"
"pounds to pockets for very helpful"
"Excellent customer service skills, quick response and always happy to help!"
"Very effective when I had questions the online chat was easy and very useful, every employee I spoke to was excellent"
"Very good customer service staff are very very helpful ."
"I have used this company a couple of times in my hour of need. Brilliant customer service. Really easy to use"
"Dorisha was very helpful today. Great speedy service."
"great company always here to help when needed"
"Do not go with this company,IF you login they strangely can refuse you a loan before you apply for one? How is this possible so now this show up on you credit rating,I can't understand????"
"Helpful and efficient."
"A little frustrated that the website states someone available to speak to 24/7 however not all departments are open those times and I could not find the information for the right department which meant that I had a wasted call last night and I was unable to clear my loan when I wanted. This is a minor problem but was a little inconvenient"
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews