Pounds to Pocket Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat
"easy to deal with - good customer support."
"i suggest dont give your pocket a pounding, use us for pounds to pocket"
"Great to deal with and efficient service"
"pounds to pockets for very helpful"
"Excellent customer service skills, quick response and always happy to help!"
"Very effective when I had questions the online chat was easy and very useful, every employee I spoke to was excellent"
"Very good customer service staff are very very helpful ."
"I have used this company a couple of times in my hour of need. Brilliant customer service. Really easy to use"
"Dorisha was very helpful today. Great speedy service."
"great company always here to help when needed"
"Do not go with this company,IF you login they strangely can refuse you a loan before you apply for one? How is this possible so now this show up on you credit rating,I can't understand????"
"Helpful and efficient."
"A little frustrated that the website states someone available to speak to 24/7 however not all departments are open those times and I could not find the information for the right department which meant that I had a wasted call last night and I was unable to clear my loan when I wanted. This is a minor problem but was a little inconvenient"
"WELL HAPPY THANK YOU"
"Very helpful and friendly. Have loans with you before and you have been very good to deal with."
"The online chatis very helpful. I have a feeling that it is managed by very professional people who know how tohandle customers politely no matter what. Charita is one of them. Keep it. Gasso Wilson Mwaluseke"
"Did not realize Pounds to Pocket only accepted Debit Cards, tried to pay the full amount today but was unable to as it was a Credit Card. This is an extreme inconvenience, when i eventually pay off this loan i WILL NOT be using Pounds To Pocket as a future Lender."
"Had a bit of a confusion over pay dates which left me in default but couldn't thank you enough for working with me to sort it out very helpful thank you"
"Good quick service, online chat very helpful and process is very easy thanks"
"Easy people to deal with and very helpful"
Pounds to Pocket is rated 4.04 based on 343 reviews