Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Gaye C
"Speedy service, helpful staff, great priced items and no pushy sales people. Perfect."
Family S
"Understood my needs, offered great service at speed and delivered a high quality product."
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
"Used this company to print 250 canvas shopping bags. There was great communication when discussing options, quick to provide a mock up design and fast delivery of the final order. I'm very happy with my tote bags!"
"Excellent service. Will be using again."
"Bags and the print were of excellent quality! The turn around time was also quick, arrived on the chosen delivery date. The customer service team was also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Positive Media Promotions."
"Our order was exactly what we wanted and in addition, was delivered more than a week early."
"very nice team. friendly and extremely helpful the end product was exactly what I asked for. Will definitely be using again"
"A very positive first transaction. Goods were ordered easily, received on time and of good quality."
"We loved the fabric event wristbands. Very good quality"
"Excellent customer service, fantastic products and insanely quick delivery!"
"Very strong bag, and quick turnaround time. Pleasantly surprised with the print."
"Very good service. Found an item online, contacted the team to personalise and the entire process was very efficient! Would definitely recommend."
"happy with the pop sockets, got a great deal for them."
"We ordered 100 printed cotton bags, they were perfect for our needs."
"Great products and my bags arrived when expected. The products look amazing and are good quality for the price. The staff are also really helpful, and had great communication even when I had a slight problem with my order. They made everything really easy from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them for all of my future purchases."
"Quick, easy order process!"
"Always good service, every time we use them."
"Very pleased with our bags and pens recently made for us with our club's colours and logo and I'm sure our members will just love them at our forthcoming event in September . Prompt and very effective service ! Thank you so much :) A good job !"
"Incredibly competitive prices and great communication during the ordering process. Will definitely use again in the future."
"Great product at a fabulous price, couldn't be happier !!"
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 317 reviews