Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Family S
"Understood my needs, offered great service at speed and delivered a high quality product."
Holly S
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
Atkinson E
Atkinson E
Verified Buyer
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
Mrs Elisabetta F
Verified Buyer
"I specifically asked for the shipment to be sent on a particular day as I was going to be away from home. Instead the heavy boxes arrived when I was away from home and they had to be looked after by a neighbour. I did not want my boxes to be seen or held by anyone which is the reason I asked for the shipment date to be specific. Based on this experience I will get a quote from someone else on the next occasion I need products."
Hi Elisabetta,
I am so sorry to hear the trouble caused by our manufacturers delivering your goods earlier than requested. Your strict instructions were echoed across to our manufacturers and I can only apologize for the inconvenience. I hope we can work together again in the future.
"Good quality bags with clear printed logo...shame they were a couple of days late"
"The product itself was very satisfactory. But the delivery instructions were not followed at all. Delivering on the wrong date despite repeated explicit & confirmed communications on this topic. This meant I was not there to pick them up causing significant difficulties."
Mr Stuart L
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and professional company to works with. Order delivered direct to client on time"
Victoria M
Verified Buyer
"Steve was our point of contact and was very quick in coming back to me and very helpful. However, we were delivered the wrong colour of product. This was not a major problem but was not what we had ordered. Three of the bottles in our order were also faulty."
Hi Victoria,

I am in receipt of your Negative Review which you have posted regarding your recent order with us at Positive Media Promotions.

Firstly I apologise for you feeling this way about our service as we pride ourselves on customer service, quality and price. We rely upon all of our tried and tested manufacturers/suppliers to make certain that our clients requirements are fulfilled each and every time. Please understand that this is a very rare occurrence and I am sorry that it happened on your order.

I understand that Steve offered to replace them with the correct colour immediately which is standard practice of our high level of service but you advised that you wish to keep the ones delivered. Regarding the 3 faulty bottle, I have ordered replacements for you but before I send them can you confirm which colour you would like ?

Please do accept my sincerest apologies and also a 10% discount on your next order.

Kind Regards