Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
""
"Fast, efficient and wonderful product! Thank you so much guys!"
"Used this company to print 250 canvas shopping bags. There was great communication when discussing options, quick to provide a mock up design and fast delivery of the final order. I'm very happy with my tote bags!"
"Speedy service, helpful staff, great priced items and no pushy sales people. Perfect."
"Good service and quick delivery. Bags a little tough feeling and the gold colour looks green once printed."
"The initial service we received at the enquiry stage was brilliant. After this things were less so, overall I would rate the service we received as acceptable but disappointing as the initial service was so good."
"Good quality bags with clear printed logo...shame they were a couple of days late"
"The product itself was very satisfactory. But the delivery instructions were not followed at all. Delivering on the wrong date despite repeated explicit & confirmed communications on this topic. This meant I was not there to pick them up causing significant difficulties."
"Quick response"
"Steve was our point of contact and was very quick in coming back to me and very helpful. However, we were delivered the wrong colour of product. This was not a major problem but was not what we had ordered. Three of the bottles in our order were also faulty."
Hi Victoria,

I am in receipt of your Negative Review which you have posted regarding your recent order with us at Positive Media Promotions.

Firstly I apologise for you feeling this way about our service as we pride ourselves on customer service, quality and price. We rely upon all of our tried and tested manufacturers/suppliers to make certain that our clients requirements are fulfilled each and every time. Please understand that this is a very rare occurrence and I am sorry that it happened on your order.

I understand that Steve offered to replace them with the correct colour immediately which is standard practice of our high level of service but you advised that you wish to keep the ones delivered. Regarding the 3 faulty bottle, I have ordered replacements for you but before I send them can you confirm which colour you would like ?

Please do accept my sincerest apologies and also a 10% discount on your next order.

Kind Regards