Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Family S
"Understood my needs, offered great service at speed and delivered a high quality product."
Holly S
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
Atkinson E
Atkinson E
Verified Buyer
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
"Unfortunately the image on the bags was not 'cured', so we couldn't use them and missed the opportunity to sell them at our fundraising event (we are a charity run by volunteers). We didn't get an invoice (so cannot tally a refund in our accounts). The Sales Manager, Darren, was apologetic and helpful and we would like to further discuss with him the job being completed, but with a discount, rather than waste the product. The sales assistant, Fred, would not discuss anything until the uncured bags are returned, but we are still waiting for the box of 100 bags to be collected, two days later. The delivery people refuse to accept a phone number to gain access and keep failing to pick up and postpone till ("between 9am and 5pm") the next day. What a shambles!"
"I was told after i had requested a couple of alterations to my artwork that I could not request any more and I would have to choose from what i was given. I was placing a large expensive commercial order so getting the art work right was crucial! Considering this was a service you do provide as part of the package.. Customer service, unhelpful, impolite and slow - had to chase several times. Product itself was good quality and am pleased with it, delivery was prompt."
I am the Sales Director here at Positive Media Promotions Ltd. I am sorry to hear of your experience. There were over 8 visuals created for you which my designer created for you at your requests in a very timely manner. It was advised that we must push for a decision as time was fast running out to send your order into production and meet your deadline which we did not want to miss. I feel that we offered a very good service and went that extra mile to make your order for your client a reality.
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 305 reviews