Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

Based on 632 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd:

We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Jenny C
Positive Media Promotions Ltd 4 star review on 14th September 2019
Denise T
Jeremy is an absolute superstar! - I cannot thank him enough. I had an order placed with another company that let me down and was unable to follow through on the order I had placed. A few phone calls later and I came across Jeremy, he reassured me he will do whatever he could do to fulfil the order with a 24 hours turnaround. True to his word, he worked magic and was able to deliver 100 personalised battery charging packs the very next day - A true lifesaver. Thank you so much Jeremy
Service was very good, product was exactly what we request. Easy to order and delivered in the correct time. Very good service.
After good communication at the beginning where I made it very clear on the timeline and deadlines of the order, they emailed me to say they couldn't hit the original deadline but not only that; they would be able to hit an extention. This left me with not enough time to find a replacement supplier and completely ruined my agreement with one of my customers. Just not good enough.
Lovely staff who ensured everything ran smoothly. Highly recommended!
Jeremy is absolutely brilliant at his job and makes my whole experience of using positive media very easy.
JEREMY WASS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL
I contacted Jeremy to order some inflatable clappers at short notice for a cheerleading competition. Jeremy pulled out all the stops to get them to me in less that 48 hours. They were great quality and lasted all day and were far better equality than what you could buy on Amazon. Thanks Jeremy, I’ll be in touch for more next season!
Fantastic communication and quick production and delivery of quality product.
fast, efficient service. Would recommend this Company 👍
Very good customer service. Ashley has been a lot of help.
Very difficult to extract information from "sales advisor" with no suggestions for alternatives etc, like pulling teeth. I advised I would place an order only if could arrive by a certain day to be told this was OK. Nothing arrives. No email, no information. Am told items are somewhere in the vincity of my location and the courier will contact me. 5 days later no contact from anyone! Appalling. Avoid.
Fantastic service and brilliant product. Great communication from Jeremy who arranged exactly what we wanted, from digital design to delivery all within a matter of days. Thanks Jeremy - we will be ordering again! Couldn't have asked for more.
Excellent customer service from Jeremy! Excellent product and fast delivery! Wld order again!
Great customer service, easy ordering, prompt delivery and good communication
i was requesting an order and everything went fine, but then the order was cancelled because of license reasons. Ashley was fast and kind, unfortunately there were no alternatives for our interests, so we ended up without making an order again.
Ashley was absolutely fabulous as always! He got everything sorted on a tight schedule and all arrived perfectly!
Fantastic Service, would highly recommend. Amazing customer service, high quality products done in record time. What more could i ask for, would definitely use again. Thanks guys.
Excellent from start to finish. Fantastic communication at every step, swift lead times and high-quality products.
Very quick, great quality, reasonable price, very pleasant staff. What more could you want?
Fantastic service. Very prompt with replies and extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend. The end product is better than expected and will be using this company again. Thank you
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 632 reviews