Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Verified Buyer
"I contacted them at short notice and they were most helpful"
Sian M
"The staff were very helpful and friendly and I'm really pleased with my tote bags."
Mr Stephen H
Mr Stephen H
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money and initial quality looks very good. Ink does not rub off of pens and they were delivered promptly and professionally. Your artwork generation is simple, quick and easy and this very much sells your company to your customers. I thank you very much. Stephen Hastings Caeayaron (facebook and youtube pages of Suzanna Maria Emmanuel)"
"Great product, quick turnaround and helpful staff."
"I contacted them at short notice and they were most helpful"
"Darren Henry was fantastic. He catered to our needs for a very speedy order and supplied a number of design changes with a very quick turn around. We will be ordering again from Positive Media Promotions in the very near future."
"Absolutely fantastic service!"
"Competitive pricing and arrival date was important to us, agreed and met. Quick efficient customer service."
"Very helpful in preparing the design, and the quality of the product is great."
"Within a very short period of days, PMP moved mountains to make and deliver my order. For this, i am very grateful."
"Need the item faster than anticapated and the sales team did all they could to meet my business needs. Also it was very affordable."
"I ordered some t-shirts from Positive Media Promotions and I am extremely happy with the service they provided. The designer was very patient and helpful, I had a rough idea what I wanted to do and the professional design team made that a reality so I'm extremely pleased with this! I was given regular updates with my order by the order processor and the sales team was very polite and helpful! I will definitely be ordering again, thank you to everyone at Positive Media Promotions!"
"Very swift & professional service."
"Very smooth quick process from trial/samples to receiving delivery even at the busiest time of year. The products are great - good value and a nice outcome, thank you!"
"The service was second to none even though they were working to a tight deadline as I hadn't given them a lot of notice. The items well priced and were of very good quality."
"Good quality product delivered on time at a great price."
"Excellent service - as always!"
"Ive dealt with Positive Media a few times now and there customer services is second to none, with quick delivery times , very happy with the work ,, well done!"
"Excellent product that was exactly to my specification. Delivery was also very fast. Happy customer!"
"To Darren and the Team @ Positive Media Promotions, I received the canvas bags on Friday and I am very happy with the final product! Thank you very much for the work and the hours you have put in to make the artwork look so nice - I know it was not a straight forward job. I would have loved to have seen a bit more of pro-active communication especially when the design proved tricky or instructions not clear - a quick call could have clear things up and speed things along more quickly. Anyway I will definitely recommend your work within my network! I hope to work with you on another project soon. Best wishes, Alessandra"
"The initial service we received at the enquiry stage was brilliant. After this things were less so, overall I would rate the service we received as acceptable but disappointing as the initial service was so good."
"Good quality printed logo on very cute-sized mugs!"
"Great service - good quality products, easy ordering, speedy delivery and good competitive pricing."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 289 reviews