Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd:

We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 17th June 2019
Victoria G
Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2019
Dave G
Excellent service. We have had two orders and the second we ordered more as the first lot of branded bags were such good quality. Ashley has been really helpful and responds to all our queries really quickly. We hope to continue using Positive Media Promotions Ltd and working with Ashley for a long time to come!
we are always happy with their friendly and good service. Big recommendation.
Even after flash floods impacting delivery Ashley worked tirelessly to ensure the consignment reached me in time to meet my deadlines. I would hesitate in recommending Positive Media Promotions LTD to others and won’t use them again in a heartbeat. Many thanks Ashleigh Project Producer
Excellent service, even though short lead time was required we got the order before... perfect Thank you very much and we will use you again
Ordered branded mugs for our salon group. Ashley was very helpful in sending over multiple designs to help me choose which was best. They arrived after a small delay but were well worth waiting for. Quality seems very good, happy customer.
Very approachable, helpful. great service, top quality product and very quick delivery. I would recommend to everyone and most definitely use again next time.
The service provided by Jeremy was excellent from start to finish. I ordered 250 organic cotton tote bags, and within 48 hours they had all arrived on the other side of the country with no added cost. The bags themselves were of great quality, and I wouldn’t Jesus rate in ordering again.
I cannot praise the service enough. Very good and the items I ordered are amazing and look great I cannot wait to give them to my employees. I will definitely be using this service again to buy future products, and will recommend to my fellows colleague's.
Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Thrilled to find this company! Provided us with quality items at short notice and even delivered a day early!! Excellent service from start to finish. Fabulous!
Very attentive service, friendly and helpful. Easy to use website
Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Great service and the pens were just the job.
We are really happy with our design and would definitely use again
Great service, fast delivery, quality product and printing Thank you
A great support to our business. Fast and responsive.
Very friendly response, helpful staff members and super efficient delivery. Products arrived well wrapped and great quality.
Huge thanks for helping me to meet a very short notice order. Jeremy was always available to answer all my queries. A pleasure to work with this company and the travel mugs we ordered were fantastic!
Very fast turnaround, good product, happy to recommend.
Very quick, friendly and supportive service.
Jeremy was really friendly and helpful, the initial product sent wasn't as expected and so Jeremy resolved this immediately for us arranging collection and the new delivery for the next day. Excellent service and value for money, would highly recommend.
A very reliable and efficient service and trustworthy company. This is the second order I have had, with a few changes, and the service is quick, professional and all questions are answered with ease. They do all they can to make sure you have the product and design you want.
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 578 reviews