Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Telephone, Live Chat
Family S
"Understood my needs, offered great service at speed and delivered a high quality product."
Holly S
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
Atkinson E
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
"Speedy service, helpful staff, great priced items and no pushy sales people. Perfect."
"Very good service. Found an item online, contacted the team to personalise and the entire process was very efficient! Would definitely recommend."
"Really friendly, quick and eager to meet expectations"
"happy with the pop sockets, got a great deal for them."
"We ordered 100 printed cotton bags, they were perfect for our needs."
"Great products and my bags arrived when expected. The products look amazing and are good quality for the price. The staff are also really helpful, and had great communication even when I had a slight problem with my order. They made everything really easy from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them for all of my future purchases."
"Quick, easy order process!"
"Always good service, every time we use them."
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
"Very pleased with our bags and pens recently made for us with our club's colours and logo and I'm sure our members will just love them at our forthcoming event in September . Prompt and very effective service ! Thank you so much :) A good job !"
"Incredibly competitive prices and great communication during the ordering process. Will definitely use again in the future."
"Great product at a fabulous price, couldn't be happier !!"
"Positive Media always go the extra mile. i asked for a couple of amendments to my artwork and it came flying back in minutes. Excellent!!"
"Really helpful guys, good quality shopping bags. I would recommend to anyone."
"Great service, attention to detail and quick delivery. Especially love the pencils."
"Great communication, swift delivery time, thank you."
"Excellent and very professional service. Very quick and efficient process from submitting artwork to receiving end product which is superb."
"Great product, quick turnaround and helpful staff."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 308 reviews