Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Verified Buyer
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
"I contacted them at short notice and they were most helpful"
"The staff were very helpful and friendly and I'm really pleased with my tote bags."
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
Verified Buyer
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
"Very pleased with our bags and pens recently made for us with our club's colours and logo and I'm sure our members will just love them at our forthcoming event in September . Prompt and very effective service ! Thank you so much :) A good job !"
"Incredibly competitive prices and great communication during the ordering process. Will definitely use again in the future."
"Great product at a fabulous price, couldn't be happier !!"
"Positive Media always go the extra mile. i asked for a couple of amendments to my artwork and it came flying back in minutes. Excellent!!"
"Really helpful guys, good quality shopping bags. I would recommend to anyone."
"Great service, attention to detail and quick delivery. Especially love the pencils."
"Great communication, swift delivery time, thank you."
"Excellent and very professional service. Very quick and efficient process from submitting artwork to receiving end product which is superb."
"Great product, quick turnaround and helpful staff."
"I contacted them at short notice and they were most helpful"
"Darren Henry was fantastic. He catered to our needs for a very speedy order and supplied a number of design changes with a very quick turn around. We will be ordering again from Positive Media Promotions in the very near future."
"Absolutely fantastic service!"
"Competitive pricing and arrival date was important to us, agreed and met. Quick efficient customer service."
"Very helpful in preparing the design, and the quality of the product is great."
"Within a very short period of days, PMP moved mountains to make and deliver my order. For this, i am very grateful."
"Need the item faster than anticapated and the sales team did all they could to meet my business needs. Also it was very affordable."
"I ordered some t-shirts from Positive Media Promotions and I am extremely happy with the service they provided. The designer was very patient and helpful, I had a rough idea what I wanted to do and the professional design team made that a reality so I'm extremely pleased with this! I was given regular updates with my order by the order processor and the sales team was very polite and helpful! I will definitely be ordering again, thank you to everyone at Positive Media Promotions!"
"Very swift & professional service."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 299 reviews