Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd:

We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 21st March 2019
Andy
Positive Media Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2019
Kiana M
Excellent service and great quality. Thank you.
The team were great and responded to my queries fast and effectively - the quality of the garments were great and I'd definitely use this company again!
After a short notice period it is thanks to Ashley that we actual got the items printed and delivered in time. The good and service were excellent.
Excellent service from start to finish
Cannot praise PMS enough. Darren was so so helpful when I didn't really know what I wanted. He talked me though their products and our design every step of the way. He couldn't do more to help me. Our badges were delivered today and we couldn't be happier with them . Would definitely recommend this company to everyone.
Really helpful from start to finish and met a very tight deadline. Thank you
very good service! very quick delivery! perfect !
Ashley was great to deal with. Every detail was answered fast , the glasses arrived as expected. We will be using Positive Media Promotions again
Darren was amazing! I was originally looking for dark chocolate but then we realised it wasnt vegan so the team were extremely helpful in finding me vegan chocolate instead! The design was perfect and they got the chocolates out to me in perfect timing for my recording. They were also extremely lovely to do deal with. Very happy customer!
This is my second order with Positive Media Promotions. The company has provided excellent customer service when placing my order, and the product matched the description perfectly. I would recommend this service to others.
Excellent communications, very patient and will do everything they can to accommodate your personal preferences
Delightful bookmarks. Smaller than I thought they would be but do the job for which they are intended.
The service and quality is good but I am short of two bags. I have complained but nothing has been done.
We have received consistently fantastic service from Jeremy. Great communication and so far un-beatable on price.
Received Items very quickly and good quality! Thank you.
Excllent customer service from Jeremy. Happy to recommend this company.
Fantastic fast service and product. Will definitely return.
Really friendly and professional service - Jeremy took his time to listen to what I needed and searched all over to find the correct product at a great price - will certainly use again.
Jeremy was so helpful and such a joy to speak to. Unfortunately on the couple of occassions that I have contacted james it wasn't something that he was able to assist with (they were ridiculous budget / time frames) but was always positive and helpful. Looking forward to dealing with Jeremy more in 2021.
Great service and advice - Jeremy was brilliant