Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Family S
"Understood my needs, offered great service at speed and delivered a high quality product."
Holly S
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
Atkinson E
Atkinson E
Verified Buyer
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
"we ordered a repeat order of pens and they are a different colour!"
Hi Sammy,

I am aware of this issue and I can confirm that this issues was resolved with the manufacturer yesterday as soon as this was raised by yourself.
Your correct replacements will be arriving asap.
Again please accept my sincerest apologies for this happening in the first instance.
Kind Regards
Darren Henry
Sales Director
"Our contact went on holiday and nothing was picked up by staff which in turn we missed our delivery and launch of the event. The courier left it with a concession at the hospital and didn't tell anyone"
Mrs Elisabetta F
Verified Buyer
"I specifically asked for the shipment to be sent on a particular day as I was going to be away from home. Instead the heavy boxes arrived when I was away from home and they had to be looked after by a neighbour. I did not want my boxes to be seen or held by anyone which is the reason I asked for the shipment date to be specific. Based on this experience I will get a quote from someone else on the next occasion I need products."
Hi Elisabetta,
I am so sorry to hear the trouble caused by our manufacturers delivering your goods earlier than requested. Your strict instructions were echoed across to our manufacturers and I can only apologize for the inconvenience. I hope we can work together again in the future.
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 305 reviews