Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Telephone, Live Chat
"Very impressed! We needed a sample piggy bank to show to clients and this was with us within a few days. (Another supplier had asked us to arrange our own courier to pick up a sample!) When we placed the order the piggy banks were with us in 2 days - not bad considering we are overseas (well, Guernsey!) Many thanks Positive Media team. Nick CreedPR."
"Very helpful and fast delivery!"
"The bags arrived much earlier than anticipated. Communication was very good and quick. I even received a call to confirm receipt of the bags, which I considered to be exceptional customer service. My only issue is that I would have preferred bolder texts on the bags. Other than that, everything was perfect."
"Great service, fast delivery"
"Quick turnaround, proofs provided, professional and good quality item. Thank you will be returning!"
"They were very quick and cooperative, producing an updated artwork within minutes."
"Always helpful and speedy service."
"great at keeping me informed of the progress and very competitive prices."
"The merchandise was exactly what we were looking for"
"Excellent, helpful service. Great product, delivered on time."
"Very attentive and patient with us."
"The service was direct, efficient, affordable and professional. Absolutely faultless."
"Thank very much we had very positive feedback regarding your pens."
"Good value for money and initial quality looks very good. Ink does not rub off of pens and they were delivered promptly and professionally. Your artwork generation is simple, quick and easy and this very much sells your company to your customers. I thank you very much. Stephen Hastings Caeayaron (facebook and youtube pages of Suzanna Maria Emmanuel)"
"Image and colours were perfect!"
"Ordering process was very easy and efficient. Very satisfied with my purchase and delivered within the timescale we asked for. Thank you"
"Fantastic reliable service used them for a few years now and never disappointed, helped to make our business what it is today. John Spinks Owner Gokarting San Bartolome Lanzarote."
"Finishd product was very good quality. My sales rep was Ashley Wright and he was always very friendly and cheerful."
"My order was simple to create, it was processed efficiently and delivered promptly."
"Simple Order. Dealt with and despatched. next day delivery."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 310 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!