Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very swift & professional service."
"Very smooth quick process from trial/samples to receiving delivery even at the busiest time of year. The products are great - good value and a nice outcome, thank you!"
"The service was second to none even though they were working to a tight deadline as I hadn't given them a lot of notice. The items well priced and were of very good quality."
"Good quality product delivered on time at a great price."
"Excellent service - as always!"
"Ive dealt with Positive Media a few times now and there customer services is second to none, with quick delivery times , very happy with the work ,, well done!"
"Excellent product that was exactly to my specification. Delivery was also very fast. Happy customer!"
"To Darren and the Team @ Positive Media Promotions, I received the canvas bags on Friday and I am very happy with the final product! Thank you very much for the work and the hours you have put in to make the artwork look so nice - I know it was not a straight forward job. I would have loved to have seen a bit more of pro-active communication especially when the design proved tricky or instructions not clear - a quick call could have clear things up and speed things along more quickly. Anyway I will definitely recommend your work within my network! I hope to work with you on another project soon. Best wishes, Alessandra"
"The initial service we received at the enquiry stage was brilliant. After this things were less so, overall I would rate the service we received as acceptable but disappointing as the initial service was so good."
"Good quality printed logo on very cute-sized mugs!"
"Great service - good quality products, easy ordering, speedy delivery and good competitive pricing."
"Very pleased with the quality of the promo totes - will be using you again!"
"Fast delivery, quality products, good communication during proof stages"
"Very good customer service, made it very easy from placing order to delivery."
"On time and everything it was supposed to be!"
"we ordered a repeat order of pens and they are a different colour!"
Hi Sammy,

I am aware of this issue and I can confirm that this issues was resolved with the manufacturer yesterday as soon as this was raised by yourself.
Your correct replacements will be arriving asap.
Again please accept my sincerest apologies for this happening in the first instance.
Kind Regards
Darren Henry
Sales Director
"excellent service from darren and team - best price and prompt delivery"
"Positive Media Promotions Ltd is a great efficiant company to deal with. Even when you have many requirements as I did. Immediate communication and friendly staff. I would recommend this Company, particularly for ink jet printed pens."
"Great company to deal with. Immediate communication and very friendly staff. I would most certainly recommend to all who want any office Materials etc."
"Excellent service and excellent product. They couldn't have been more helpful."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 360 reviews