Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

"They were very quick and cooperative, producing an updated artwork within minutes."
"Always helpful and speedy service."
"great at keeping me informed of the progress and very competitive prices."
"The merchandise was exactly what we were looking for"
"Excellent, helpful service. Great product, delivered on time."
Mr Kapil M
Verified Buyer
"Very attentive and patient with us."
"The service was direct, efficient, affordable and professional. Absolutely faultless."
Miss Megan M
Verified Buyer
"Thank very much we had very positive feedback regarding your pens."
Mr Stephen H
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money and initial quality looks very good. Ink does not rub off of pens and they were delivered promptly and professionally. Your artwork generation is simple, quick and easy and this very much sells your company to your customers. I thank you very much. Stephen Hastings Caeayaron (facebook and youtube pages of Suzanna Maria Emmanuel)"
"Image and colours were perfect!"
"Ordering process was very easy and efficient. Very satisfied with my purchase and delivered within the timescale we asked for. Thank you"
"Fantastic reliable service used them for a few years now and never disappointed, helped to make our business what it is today. John Spinks Owner Gokarting San Bartolome Lanzarote."
Miss Amy P
Verified Buyer
"Finishd product was very good quality. My sales rep was Ashley Wright and he was always very friendly and cheerful."
Mr Peter W
Verified Buyer
"My order was simple to create, it was processed efficiently and delivered promptly."
"Simple Order. Dealt with and despatched. next day delivery."
Mrs Anita M
Verified Buyer
"Prompt responses and delivery"
Miss Lauren H
Verified Buyer
"The service that was provided was excellent and Ashley went the extra mile to help. Thank you!"
Miss Elisabeth R
Verified Buyer
"Ashley at PMP provided the best service I have ever received! He totally saved our Berlin premiere party and was a pleasure and joy to collaborate with. He possesses the qualities I look for in my own employees; positive, professional, can do attitude and solution oriented. He deserves a raise!!!"
Mr Peter M
Verified Buyer
"Quick to respond to request for samples, this was followed up with a call and when eventually we placed the order the service was friendly and efficient would recommend to other people to use you."
"Perfect service and prompt delivery. As usual we are very happy with the products and the service we get from Positive media."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 305 reviews