Intermedical Homecare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy

"I am very pleased with my Zen 0xygen compressor.mit gave me me the freedom to go out and confidense. Thank you very much."
"Only used it a couple of times so far.It seems to meet all my needs.Do think the cannulla could be all the same colour.Not mad on green"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We will feed this back to our operations team with regards to the colour of the cannula. I'm pleased to hear that your machine is meeting your needs.

Intermedical Homecare Team
"Received very quickly but unfortunately the cannula was not in the package as advertised . The product Zen O lite serial no ZLI01334 packed by J Tew. Please post one to me asap. Thx June ."
Dear Ms Andrews,

Thank you for your review. We apologise that the cannula wasn't included. We will have some shipped up to you on a priority shipment. Thank you for your custom.

Intermedical Homecare Team
"Having recently purchased a SeQual Eclips 5 which had to be delivered to an address in southern Spain and after attempting to buy the same unit locally, also after searching the internet and contacting other companies selling the same and similar equipment. I found the service of Intermedical Homecare second to none."
"Disappointed with life of battery. At enquiry stage I was led to believe on 2 it would be between 2 & 2.5 hrs. It is less than 50% of this. We have to keep it plugged into our cigarette lighter when we go out. Never mind, overall it does its job"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review with regards to one of the portable oxygen concentrators you recently purchased from us. We appreciate feedback whether negative or positive, so we can ensure our service is always maintained at it's highest standard.

We are disappointed to learn of the issues that you are currently experiencing with regards to the battery operation time on your machine. We have checked our records and it appears that the review you have posted here is the first time we are learning of these issues. We generally advise all our patients that should they experience any technical abnormalities with their machine, that they give us a call to speak to one of our highly skilled and fully trained member of the technical team.

At the inquiry stage, you were advised of the battery times based on manufacturer specifications which are always approximated. Battery times do inevitably vary dependent on certain usage conditions (breath rate being the major varying factor) and of course, as the battery is frequently used and charged, the life span naturally does decrease over time.

Please do get in touch with your technical team if your issues continue on 0800 028 2194.

Intermedical Homecare Team
"Very helpful person, dealt with our questions and overall a very satisfying purchase"
"Having used this amazing unit for 4 weeks now I cannot tell you how liberating it is to use. It gives me the freedom I never had before. I would have given 5 stars but the nasal cannula that fits onto the machine is far too soft and bends over stopping the oxygen flow. I have since changed it for a stiffer one and now it's perfect."
"Very helpful"
"I’m only using it for @ir travel and it is excellent 2 litres when sitting 4 when getting up to go to the toilet"
"I could not fault the service and would recommend the company to anyone wishing to purchase a portable concentrator."
"The information I received from Intermedical Homecare was very good. They answered my questions quickly and clearly and more importantly correctly. After purchasing my Oxygen Generator, it was delivered on the day it was supposed to be arriving. Very good customer service."
"Brilliant help over the telephone. Prompt delivery and my concentrator is fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend lntermedical Homecare."
"I was delighted with the rapid response to my request for the machine. It gives me the mobility I wanted without the weight of oxygen cylinders. Excellent"
"The oxygen concentrator works well, although comparing a 3 liter intensity has the same effect of 2 with other devices."
"I have got thoroughly used to using Inogen, There were one or two hiccups at first (e.g.the original cannula broke down). I telephoned for help and the Staff were extremely good at advising me, which has enabled me to adjust well. Thank you very much for your help,"
"Concentrator was delivered when promised, and does everything that was expected from the advertising . The sales administration was very efficient."
"I ordered the G4 concentrator on a Monday and it was delivered on Thursday in the Republic of Ireland."
"Intermedical Homecare were very informative during telephone conversations"
"Very good telephone service both for sales & service. Prompt response to orders and service items."
"The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! I was able to have a machine on trial with no sales pressure at all, and when I did purchase one it was here the very next day. Great service all round."
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.67 based on 115 reviews