Intermedical Homecare Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intermedical Homecare

About Intermedical Homecare: Leading the way in Portable Oxygen therapy since 1997. Helping thousands of patients with their supplementary oxygen needs for better independance, our team offer specialist advice tailored to individual needs with unrivalled after care & support.

homecare@intermedical.co.uk

Unit 6, Mill Hall Business Estate Mill Hall, Aylesford Kent, ME20 7JZ United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Intermedical Homecare made you happy

"Fast service and had all the answer I required. Thank you"
"Prompt call backs and fast delivery. 5 star service"
"Had great support. Thank you for everything."
"5 star service from start to finish many thanks to your company for all your help in getting"
"Great customer service. After realising that I needed another battery for my flight duration, one was delivered the next morning."
"Every member of staff that we spoke to was highly professional and helpful. Without your help, our father wouldn’t be able to leave his house as often as he does. Thank you so much."
"My mum can now go on holiday due to the portability of the Focus. A huge thank you to Intermedical. I would highly recommend your company."
"The Eclipse is really easy to use. My wife has been able to get out a lot more since we purchased the machine."
"Very easy ordering process, happy with product recieved, Friendly helpful staff highly recommend."
"Amy was extremely helpful when assisting me through the whole process of enquiring, buying and shipping my Freestyle concentrator to France. I would strongly recommend Intermedical and the service that they have provided."
"Would like to say a huge thank you to Jenny for all her help when purchasing my Inogen One G3, at the time of ordering I was new to Oxygen and it was very reassuring to talk to somebody who had great understanding and care for my situation."
"Excellent service- Ordered my Airsep Focus at lunchtime on Thursday by Friday afternoon I was finally able to get out of the house, Very professional approach and genuine advice."
"I wouldn't normally right such a big review but I would like to say a big thank you to your team - You helped my husband and I enjoy our holiday in tenerife despite the upset of learning of my husbands condition a few weeks before going. The cylinders were hideous. The airsp freestyle that we purchased from you is perfect and helped us go on our trip abroad without a fuss. The reason i rate you 5 stars is because of the effort you went through to ensure that the generator was right for my husband and even spoke to the airline for us to make sure we got on with it. Excellent service thank you so much! Mrs Clark"
"Very good service, attention to the detail of my needs, and fast delivery."
"Staff are very helpful. Aaron deserves a gold star as we live in Cyprus, & whenever we require a loan machine whilst we are in the U.K. for our machine to be repaired/serviced he is very helpful, he is also very helpful when we need advice. Andrew & Yvonne Hamblyn"
"I found the office staff very helpful and the sales negotiator - Jenny extremely knowledgeable and understanding of my requirements this made all the difference when it came to deciding to purchase your product. The item was packaged well and instructions were very comprehensive. I would definitely buy from this company again."
"I am very pleased with the service I received from the initial telephone conversation before purchase to the delivery and function of the machine. It has given me a lot more freedom to travel."
"I was very impressed with your sales advisor and with the Generator when it eventually arrived, unfortunately the courier tried to deliver to my neighbours home and as they were both at work he could not get a response. I contacted the couriers head office and explained the situation they resolved to contact the driver and get him to return to my address ASAP, as time wore on I contacted the head office again only to find the driver had returned to his depot and the machine was marked for the next day delivery !. I was amazed when around 7.00pm the generator turned up the driver delivering it in his own time, they really did go the extra mile to make your customer a very happy bunny. I use the generator almost every day for 10 maybe 15 minutes it is very reliable and very effective in improving my breathing and lowering my stress level."
"Thank you for contacting me, in fact I was going to contact you myself. I have just charged the battery and set it up for my wife to use and I need to know / need your assistance!. The machine given to my wife basically made her home bound, and purchasing you apparatus gave her the freedom to move/travel ETC, the only query my wife has is that the machine given by the Spanish Health authorities is big and cumbersome and the pressure is set at 1.5 Atmospheres!, and basically I set your machine on number 2 and my wife noticed that Oxygen is released whenever the inhales, where as the one she uses has a constant supply of air, so what I would like to now if that is the way the machine works and since the spurt of air released in minimal will it be OK to increase the pressure to 3 and since the machine , including the Cannula is also new it the smell from the machine or the plastic pipes is effecting her so I need to know should I keep it running for sometime to let the Air concentrator basically clean itself by expelling the Air because at present she feels nausea when using it . The machine is exactly what my wife wanted and she is happy with it (freedom at last) I am sorry to trouble you but would like to know how to get rid of the smell of plastic in fact I intend to buy a Cannula from the Chemist to see if that will help, you assistance will be greatly appreciated"
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that it has made an improvement to your wifes independence. I will arrange for a member of the homecare team to give you a call to iron out the queries you made in this review.

Once again, thank you for your time in writing your comments and we will be in touch.

Homecare Team
"Really pleased with consentrator it has improved my life style ten fold especially with the length of time from battery. Also Ammey was very helpful with are queries and did her best to inform us .If I require anything else I would most certainly use you again."
Intermedical Homecare is rated 4.70 based on 110 reviews