Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pooky?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kerry D
"Pooky’s service has been fantastic, the quality of the light is superb. I was slightly concerned about the postage as the light was glass but Pooky had ensured the postage and packaging were very high standard."
Milly W
"My Pendant lights arrived very quickly and were well packaged. I love my lights and the the whole buying experience!"
Verified Buyer
"Large and tall just thought thought blue would be more visible and detectable but it’s very dark and appears black"
"Very prompt delivery. Lights even better than in the illustration. Good quality. My builder queried the fitting attachment - he said it looked a bit small, but I’m sure the wires will connect with no problem."
Caroline S
Verified Buyer
"Good product, delivered in a timely manner in a nice box."
Thanks for sending the image - Looks like your pooches are going to be enjoying dinner time even more than usual.....
"I like the way the website would save your selected items in your basket - even if you went away for a while. Easy checkout. Fast delivery, good updates as to arrival of order and even get a delivery time slot. Environmentally sensitive package, which is more than I can say for Oka."
"Great lamp shade and quick delivery and well packaged. Thank touch pooky"
"I had to exchange my pendant lamps in Cheltenham and the lady there was really efficient and totally delightful. The paperwork came through before I even got home!"
"Our shade arrived and was top quality - a lovely colour and style and it perfectly complements our retro glass lamp. A brilliant service with fast delivery and great quality"
"Good quality lampshades and quick delivery"
"Excellent service, quick well wrapped and gorgeous"
"I have bought lampshades several times from Pooky, and have always been delighted with everything. The website is easy to navigate, accurate colours and helpful measurement advice. The delivery is prompt, and the staff very helpful."
"Super happy with the lights and very fast good service thanks Fingers crossed I win!!! Lauren"
"Pooky is the best company ever to deal with. Phone is answered quickly without annoying "Choises" to make. Delivery is within 48 hours (I 've used Pooky twice now) and by DPD which is in my opinion the best couriers. Products very well packed and without polystyrene. And of course, and very important, the lampshades that I purchased are really lovely and well made and at a very good price. Highly recommend Pooky!"
"Beautiful lampshade far exceeded my expectations and amazing company to deal with. I will come back Pooky."
"Totally satisfied by the purchase of this light. Excellent customer service and a speedy delivery."
"Great selection, great price point, straight forward ordering, speedy delivery, great install!"
"The lamp I ordered was delivered quickly and I was informed of delivery time. The lamp was as described and came very well packed."
"Beautiful, classy light fittings and quick delivery. Result!"
"Excellent service I’m not very good on computers and was able to order over the phone Delivery was prompt Pooky has beautiful table lamps that manage to be both classical and contemporary at the same time"
"good stuff, nicely packaged"
Pooky is rated 4.85 based on 1,079 reviews