Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pooky ?

Vera K
"Two beautiful mirrors and two lovely sconces fur our drawing room have made us very happy indeed."
Kerry D
"Pooky’s service has been fantastic, the quality of the light is superb. I was slightly concerned about the postage as the light was glass but Pooky had ensured the postage and packaging were very high standard."
"My Pendant lights arrived very quickly and were well packaged. I love my lights and the the whole buying experience!"
"Pleasant to deal with and very good service. Lamps and shades arrived quite quickly and very well packaged. Will not hesitate to purchase again and recommend Pooky."
"Great products and delivered promptly"
"My favourite lighting company. I love the choice of light on or off on the website."
"Great delivery and quick."
"Bought a new shade to replace very shabby one which I have had for a very long time. I'm very pleased with it, the colour is lovely and goes with my curtains beautifully. The delivery was very quick too. If I need any more new shades I know where to come, you have a fantastic selection! Very pleased to have found your website!"
"I am so pleased with my lamp base and light. I love them. They are perfect for my living room. When I spoke to a member of staff about them before buying, she was really helpful ... and the added bonus was they arrived so quickly after ordering. Thank you Pooky."
"The best, most helpful and high quality lighting company out there"
"Delighted not only with Pooky's products but also with immediate help from staff when ringing with a query - thank you Pooky"
"Fantastic service and product. The item was very well packaged and looks amazing,"
"Cant wait till my electrician returns from holiday to get this fabulous light fitting up in my hall!!! I have taken it out of the box nearly every day to show people. Well done to Pooky, the light has the WOW factor!!!!!"
Thank you so much Linda! Be sure to send us the finished result, or tag us on Instagram @pookylights
We always love to see where our lights end up!
- Daisy
"Lovely products, good value and great service."
"Well packaged, lots of grat communication - would buy again."
"Ordered late Sunday received Tuesday morning. Excellent service. Well packed. Beautiful pendant just waiting for electrician to fit."
"Easy to order and delivery very quick! Will defiantly order again. Thanks"
"Excellent service"
"The light is all what I expected. Well made and will look amazing in the space allocated in the stone breezeway. Arrived in record time as advised and good communication each step of the way. Will definitely buy from Pooky again."
"I was extremely impressed by how quickly my lampshades arrived. They look fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use Pooky again. Thank you"
"Lovely green ceramic artichoke - very happy with it and it looks fab in my bedroom"
"Beautiful lamp shade, excellent quality and stunning fabric. This is the third shade I have purchased and no doubt I will add to my collection in the future!"
"POOKY IS THE GO TO PLACE FOR UNIQUE QUALITY LIGHTING. EXCEPTIONAL ONLINE HELP FROM PASSIONATE REAL PEOPLE COMBINED WITH A PROFESSIONAL DELIVERY SEVICE."
Pooky is rated 4.86 based on 1,314 reviews