Pooky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pooky
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Pooky Lighting Review Excellent company to deal with. Will be buying lots more. Very happy
Read Pooky Reviews

Hannah G
Fiona W
Pooky 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Judith W
I love Pooky! My absolute first choice for great quality beautiful lighting at a great price. Couldn’t furnish my clients homes with some Pooky somewhere!
Pooky 5 star review on 21st April 2021 Pooky 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Very good service, incredibly speedy delivery with good communication and of course, lovely products! Happy customer 😊
First class customer service
My second order from Pooky and certainly won't be my last. I'm loving the selection of very stylish lights at affordable prices. Speedy delivery and no quibble paid for returns (if required) is a great reassuring bonus. Highly recommend.
Great quality and stylish lights - swiftly delivered unlike other brands.
My first experience with Pooky and it will not be my last! Fantastic customer service from start to finish. The website is fab, regular communication from once you place an order and super quick delivery. Obviously the lamp itself is DIVINE!! Everything i had hoped for and more. I can't wait to buy another one!
Every order I have ever placed with Pooky has always arrived in record time and the quality of the items and level of Customer Service is second to none. I wish every business would model themselves on Pooky!
Great unique item great price and super quick delivery
Great company with great lighting and fantastic delivery and communication. So easeful and a pleasant experience.
Pooky supply beautiful light fittings and the quality is always high. Their customer support is excellent and their delivery reliable. I strongly recommend Pooky.
Excellent service as always!
I havent hung the pendants yet, but they look really well made for the price. looking forward to seeing them installed.
Really beautiful and high quality lamps! I love them and they are exactly as shown on the website
I have recently moved to the UK and completely renovated a house. This involved ordering in excess of 20 lights including pendants, chandeliers, wall lights and table lights. Everything from the website, range, ordering process, value for money, delivery efficiency, packaging and light quality has been excellent. So much so that I have exclusively used Pooky for all of my house lights.
Fab product, amazingly quick delivery! Super pleased
Always stunned by the beautiful high quality Pooky never fail to deliver, whether its their lighting, beautiful lampshades or mirrors. Absolutely brilliant!
Both the shades and bases are very good quality. You get what you pay for! Very happy with the marbling and ikat shades. Efficient delivery. Only note for improvement would be to ensure lamp shade fittings are reversible so can fit both ceiling and table base fittings.
Great service, lighting arrived within 2 days, securely wrapped and very pleased with my purchase
So impressed with Pooky. Beautiful antique style lights at a fraction of the cost. Great quality and am now returning to them for the third time for my lighting needs. Delivery is so quick, free delivery has never failed to arrive more than 48 hrs after placing the order.
I bought a small mirror and I'm extremely pleased about the look, it really seems an antique. Shipment was fast and punctual. My only disappointment was the huge size of the box for such a small item...not very eco friendly.
Pooky is rated 4.90 based on 10,796 reviews