Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Pooky made you happy

customer service
"Great range of products at honest prices with prompt delivery."
Belinda S
"I have recently bought 7 lampshades and two bases from Pooky. Because I need to see items in place I have also bought and returned three other shades. Pookys system of excellent delivery and free easy returns means I shall always shop with you."
"Beautiful shade and lampbase, love it!!!!"
"lovely shade looks great and good quality."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I am extremely pleased with my new shade. It compliments my lamp beautifully. Packaging and delivery were exceptional. Will never shop anywhere else for this sort of homeware again !"
"I’ve now officially purchased a light for every room in the house and some. They’re all beautiful!"
Thank you! We will have some external lighting designs coming out soon so why stop!
Daisy
"Always a pleasure to do business with. Professional, prompt and products are fantastic!"
"I love Pooky!"
No, we love you!
Daisy
"A well designed website which is easy to navigate and compare items."
"Amazing efficient quick service from Pooky again. Love our beautiful new wall lights so much 😊"
Thank you so much!
Daisy
"Excellent product, beautifully wrapped and efficiently dealt with order. Always my first port of call when looking for original reasonably priced lighting. Thank you"
Thank you so much!
Best,
Daisy
"Beautiful shade and a truely lovely shape. Very pleased with the delivery service and how it was packaged too. All round a seamless experience! Thank you!"
Thank you!
Best,
Daisy
"Pooky lighting is fabulous I am thrilled with my lamp and the unique marbles shade! They were quick tO deliver and efficient when I needed to modify my order. I have told all my friends about this awesome brand. Harry x"
That is really kind Harry, thank you so much and the light and shade look lovely in your home!
Daisy
"We are delighted with our lamps. The quality is very good and the lamps are a good sturdy weight, unlike some very lightweight lamps available elsewhere. The ordering and delivery was excellent."
Thank you so much Rodney, and for sharing the image - they look beautiful!
Daisy
"Was so pleased with the quality of the goods I purchased and the fast and efficient delivery. Their products are gorgeous and Im so glad I came across their website. Will definitely be back to shop."
Thank you so much Richard!
Daisy
"Delighted with lampshades....just to help.. first lampshade delivered to wrong address but recognised neighbours porch from photo..... quirky batik type extra pattern on first lampshade delivery but like it anyway(see photo).... just love your items...well done!"
Thank you Isobel and sorry to hear the courier's delivered to the wrong location, we are always here to help if there are any issues with delivery but pleased to hear it was a simple solution for you. Apologies also for the slight anomaly in the pattern of your Ikat shade but so pleased you like it, I agree that is actually looks rather lovely!
Daisy
"Great service, super quick dispatch & lights arrived well packaged & promptly. One light had very minor damage on arrival, but as it didn’t affect the look or installation & given they were already on sale we didn’t. bother to contact. Do check their returns policy though as it’s quite strict - if you’re not sure of the light you’re ordering then worth making sure you’re comfortable with their returns requirements as they need to be returned unwrapped etc etc. Quite hard to do if, like us, you’re buying ceiling pendants & need to install them to see if they are actually right for the room."
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry if our returns policy was misleading in any way. We only require for lampshades to come back to us with the cellophane wrapping still intact, we do appreciate that all other items will need to be taken out of packaging before you can ascertain whether they are suitable.
For the majority of our orders we offer a completely free of charge delivery and returns service.
Unfortunately however we do ask that customer do not wire products up until they are 100% sure they are keeping them. It is not possible for us to resell items in good faith to other customers if they have already been wired up by others. We do feel it is possible to get a sense of whether an item works without physically finishing the installation first.
We will investigate ways to make this clearer online but please note we are also very flexible and appreciate that customers may have exceptions of their own, so are always happy to discuss anything over the phone!
Daisy
"Very quick delivery and the lamp shade is beautiful. Unique design and lovely quality."
Thank you Serena, looks beautiful!
Daisy
"Really easy to make an order and my product arrived quickly and without any issues."
"The perfect lampshade, arrived on time, at the right price. Well done"
Thank you so much Virginia!
"Prompt delivery. Quality product. Easy website."
"Yipeee they are perfect! Really good quality fabric and light fitting is great. Very happy!"
Yippeee! Thank you so much.
Daisy
"Bulb type required needs to be much clearer or g one step better and supply the bulb at the same time as delivery. The process from ordering to delivery was slick and professional."
Hi Libby,
Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to be as clear as possible with the bulb requirements for each product.
We have included the details in the "dimensions & details" section of each product page, as well as adding pop up messages, when you click "add to basket" with suggested bulbs for each product in the required fitting type, so you can add these to your basket at the same time.
We are of course always open to suggestions if you have any other additional ways that we could make this clearer to customers and would encourage you to drop us an email on hello@pooky.com.
Thanks so much!