Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pooky ?

Vera K
"Two beautiful mirrors and two lovely sconces fur our drawing room have made us very happy indeed."
Kerry D
Kerry D
"Pooky’s service has been fantastic, the quality of the light is superb. I was slightly concerned about the postage as the light was glass but Pooky had ensured the postage and packaging were very high standard."
Milly W
"My Pendant lights arrived very quickly and were well packaged. I love my lights and the the whole buying experience!"
"Our second Pooky purchase. Beautiful lamp shade. Exceptional quality! Efficient delivery with frequent tracking updates. Thank you!"
"Beautiful lampshades"
"Love the variety of designs, colours and particularly the pleated shades! Lamp bases too are lovely, but overall, everything is very good value for money! Great!"
"Trust Pooky. Their lights are unusual, really nicely made and change the whole atmosphere of the room. They are priced similarly to other lighting shops but their products and their site are just so much nicer to use. I love Pooky. What's more when I had an issue with lightbulbs popping they sent me replacements the very next day and were really good on the phone making it even more of a certainty I'll be using them in future."
"Really good service, and answered all my questions on the phone. Quick delivery."
"Very helpful on the phone, lovely website, no problems at all. The lamp is beautiful."
"Really happy with my lampshade. Really good website and quick delivery- thank you!"
"I received my hazel wall lights promtly and was very satisfied with the quality and style. I would use Pooky again without doubt"
"Produit de qualité, service rapide et fiable. Soins particulier pour l'emballage. A recommander."
"Our third order from Pooky. Simply love the unusual striking designs and the many colour options for individual lamps. The styles sit easily in a period property too."
"One of the two Lola lamps had minor defects. The staff at Pooky were very helpful and pleasant to deal with while they tried to find a substitute. Unfortunately they had low stock and were unable to provide a replacement and offered a discount instead, which was fair."
"I found Pooky via a google search for quality lamps. We have had our home renovated and wanted to set off our minimalist approach with table lamp lighting. Pooky offered just what we were looking for. We purchased 3 glass lamps, 2 in blue to compliment furniture shades for one room, and one in green (aqua) which perfectly matched the furniture shades in a second room. Moreover, the quality and colours of shades offered are amazing. Our new lamps and shades are a real feature. Pooky offered great communication and speedy delivery. We are delighted."
"The lamp is simply delicious.. Your service is excellent..thanks Sara Cross"
"The lamp was delivered on time and is stunning"
"Fabulous shades, quick delivery!"
"Just look at my photograph and you will see why I am so thrilled with POOKY Sara Cross"
"I coveted a Pooky wall lamp for months while our house was being renovated and finally ordered it. Now that it has been installed, it is just as breathtaking as I suspected it would be - so much so that have now ordered the matching pendant lamp. Thank you!"
"We have an issue with a lampshade BUT as always Pooky sorting it out with zero fuss. An excellent company to deal with. And lovely products. Would recommend them without hesitation. Thank you team Pooky"
Thank you Frances! So glad we could get that sorted for you nice and quickly - Best, Pooky
"Excellent stylish product, delivered very quickly"
Charmian B
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy to use website. My order arrived on time and safely"
Pooky is rated 4.85 based on 1,255 reviews