Pooky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pooky
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Pooky Lighting Review Excellent company to deal with. Will be buying lots more. Very happy
Read Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

I have bought from Pooky several times now and am happy to recommend them. I love the designs and delivery is quick and efficient, even at peak times. I wanted to return a lamp base recently and this was made extremely simple for me and included free postage. That alone makes me very likely to use them again.
That is lovely to hear Joanne, thank you so much! Best wishes, Daisy
Great service and beautiful lighting at super prices. Cannot be faulted.
So glad to hear it! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Best wishes, Daisy
Great range, prompt delivery, well packaged
Thank you Vicky! Best wishes, Daisy
Lovely lamps, convenient, quick delivery, nice loyalty scheme.
Thank you so much Andrea and so pleased you were able to take advantage of our Pooky Perks! Best wishes, Daisy
Good quality products at a good price. Delivery was prompt and I was kept informed
So glad to hear you were happy with everything. Many thanks, Daisy
Customer service is fab and lamps are beautiful. Will definitely be purchasing from pooky again!
Very kind Sophie, thank you so much for your lovely feedback and do let us know if we can help with anything in the future! Best wishes, Daisy
Absolutely beautiful I love it!!
Fantastic news! Thank you Alison. Best wishes, Daisy
Great company to deal with, lovely products. We’ve placed three orders now and have been impressed with everything.
That is lovely to hear Grace, thank you so much! Best, Daisy
Great products, super online service
Thank you Iona! Best wishes, Daisy
Very quick delivery and fantastic value for money. Gorgeous designs you would find much more expensive elsewhere.
Wonderful to hear your very kind feedback Rebecca, thank you so much. Best wishes, Daisy
Fabulous lights, high quality linen shades with such lovely colourings. Look so fab as my bedside wall lamps. Fast and efficient service. Will be shopping again with Pooky.
Thank you so much Emily, that is really kind and I am so glad to hear you were so happy. Best wishes, Daisy
I have had 3 separate orders from Pooky in the last 2 weeks. All so efficiently delivered. I also went to the shop, such helpful assistants, thank you!
Thank you so much Amanda and so glad you were able to pop into the showroom! Really kind of you to let us know. Best wishes, Daisy
I’m so pleased with everything I’ve bought from you my recent painted lampshade has lifted the area completely. Thank you, so nice to have some colour.
You are so welcome Vanessa and thank you for letting us know! Best wishes, Daisy
Great service. Prompt delivery and a quick response to an email query. Really pleased with the items too - excellent quality.
I am so glad to hear that David and thank you so much for your very kind feedback. Best wishes, Daisy
Excellent service and delivery and product
Thrilled to hear it Louise, thank you so much! Best wishes, Daisy
I have just discovered Pooky and really like their quirky designs.
Thank you very much Anita. Best wishes, Daisy
First time I have purchased from Pooky, delighted with my purchase and excellent service
That is lovely to hear Linda, thank you so much! Best wishes, Daisy
Great lamp, good quality and funky design!
Thank you Jillian! Best wishes, Daisy
A delicious experience from start to finish. As well as providing style ideas via samples that arrived promptly through the post, exchanges were handled without fuss. The products themselves are well made and luscious. I would recommend Pooky. The current sale is very generous if you are spending above a certain amount. Thanks
Thank you so much Rachael, that is a lovely bit of feedback and we so appreciate it! Best wishes, Daisy
Fantastic service and quick delivery. Would highly recommend
Thank you so much Susan, very pleased to hear it! Best wishes, Daisy