Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pooky?

Vera K
"Two beautiful mirrors and two lovely sconces fur our drawing room have made us very happy indeed."
Kerry D
Kerry D
"Pooky’s service has been fantastic, the quality of the light is superb. I was slightly concerned about the postage as the light was glass but Pooky had ensured the postage and packaging were very high standard."
Milly W
"My Pendant lights arrived very quickly and were well packaged. I love my lights and the the whole buying experience!"
"Superb and efficient service. Great range of products and sensibly priced."
"Lights arrived in great time and are beautiful! So much so that despite one being too tall for where we wanted to put it we took the legs off a table so we could keep it!"
Now that is commitment! Thank you so much - Daisy
"Absolutely gorgeous lamps, as always. Well packaged. I love Pooky!"
"The perfect finishing touch to our newly decorated room . Placing next order very soon . What a find Pooky has been ! Xx"
"Excellent service and products"
"Great service and great products, what more can I say? Oh, I’ll be buying more of their lovely lights!!"
Elizabeth C
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service on the phone. Speedy delivery of a stunning greeen Lolita lamp. Really thrilled with it! Thanks"
Sfundiseni M
Verified Buyer
"the fitting is absolutely beautiful! the detail is exceptional!"
"Our wall light perfectly fit out room . They are awesome"
"Had been looking for wall lights for a while but could not find any that I really liked until a friend recommended Pooky. Great website, Easy to use. Great products. Great price. Carefully and beautifully packed. Arrived quickly. What more can I say. Will defo use Pooky again. Thank you"
"Very efficient, swift service and good quality products."
"Lovely designs. Great website. Browsed whilst queuing at the post office.... purchased before I was served and it arrived the next day! Absolutely first rate."
"Quick and hassle free delivery on the date I chose."
"Exquisite products, functional and stylish. Convenient ordering and arrived well packaged in a few days. Great retail experience."
"Mirror looks ace. Quality is great and the price is very reasonable. Will be ordering from Pooky again!"
They look absolutely beautiful Vera! Thank you so much for sharing - Daisy
"Great customer service staff at Pooky couldn’t have been more helpful"
"THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. THE LIGHTS ARRIVED SAFELY AND WERE PACKAGED BRILLIANTLY."
"First time I bought from Pooky, great website and customer services was excellent."
"Very happy"