Pooky Reviews

hello@pooky.com

Pooky, Unit 25 Chelsea Wharf,15 Lots RoadLondon

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pooky?

Belinda S
"I have recently bought 7 lampshades and two bases from Pooky. Because I need to see items in place I have also bought and returned three other shades. Pookys system of excellent delivery and free easy returns means I shall always shop with you."
"Beautiful shade and lampbase, love it!!!!"
"Two beautiful mirrors and two lovely sconces fur our drawing room have made us very happy indeed."
"Love my table lamp. Will definitely buy from you again. Very fast delivery also"
"A really beautiful well made lampshade that is perfect for my antique barley twist standard lamp base. The colour and finish to the shade is just perfect."
"I ordered a beautiful, pleated, coral silk shade for a table lamp. I’m very pleased with it, it’s beautiful and looks perfect on the lamp and against my newly painted walls. I’ve never ordered anything from Pooky before, but they were very efficient and the process was completely trouble free. I thought that the silk shade was good value for money...it certainly wasn’t the most expensive that I looked at, so I’m a happy customer. I would gladly recommend them."
"Had been looking for the lampshade I bought for a long time. Having found Pooky, I selected it and it was with me, for no carriage cost, within 5 days. It is perfect and I am sitting at my desk under its light. Your customer communication was also very good, and the delivery was spot on time. Thank you."
"The lights we ordered look amazing, we are really happy with them and all the items arrived really quickly!"
"Great product, quality fittings. Received within 48 hours from order and that was to the Isle of Man!"
"Delivered on time beautiful bespoke mustard lamp shade. Fanatastc quality you must view this sites products"
"lovely lampshade to go with base bought from pooky a few months ago"
"Very pleased with lamps, and customer service was excellent too."
"Really lovely unusual lights. Customer service amazing too!! My house is full of Pooky lights now."
"Pooky have an extensive range of lights that satisfy both contemporary and classic tastes. I was thrilled to find the perfect lamp in the sale! It was delivered very swiftly and wrapped well. The quality is excellent. I would use them again."
"I RETURNED THIS ITEM ON 8.10.18 BUT HAVE HAD NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT"
Hi Dianne,
We are so sorry about the delay. Our warehouse has been over run for the last week and unfortunately this has led to a delay in our returns but I have just done your refund for you now and you have our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Our team are beavering away to get back to tip top again with our returns but I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Very best wishes, Daisy
"All lovely, but I can't find a way to fit the shade without the bulb poking out of the top. I assume I have to do something with the adaptor ring included, but I really can't find a place for it to fit..."
"Firstly I love the two, very different, lampshades which I have recently purchased. The colour and quality of fabric as well as the style is everything I could have wished for. They arrived within two days of my order being placed and were packaged extremely well. I would recommend Pooky for their service and quality of products. M.A."
"I’ve ordered 4 pairs of lampshades, and I’m thrilled with all four pairs, the colour choices on-line are accurate, and will definitely use Pooky again."
"As a demanding stylish woman with a French mother who was seriously chic and constantly in search of elegance - well look no further than Pooky for serious style. Great mix of classic, quirky, fun. I am quite in love with this company as my repeat orders show! Outstanding customer service too."
"What I really need is a 'frustrating' star rating. I had an old fashioned fitting put in so took the centre piece out of the lampshade to fit....and it should fit.....but it is a fraction too small to push it on. I have tried using my inadequate files .... but the metal is just too tuff...I can't get it on. Soooo fed up."
Hi Linda,
Really sorry to hear you have had trouble using one of our lampshades on your own fitting. Unfortunately there is no way for us to guarantee that our products will work on fittings purchased elsewhere. We make sure our lampshades are made with fittings that accommodate both standard British and European fitting types and for the most part this is sufficient for customers to use but it sounds as though your fitting was a bit older/ old fashioned design and perhaps does not fit within these standards. We would always be able to help with this prior to you attempting to make changes to the product and our sales team is always on hand to answer any questions. Your only solution at this point would be to change the fitting but you can always send us an image on hello@pooky.com or just give us a call on 0207 351 3003 and we can try and help further. Best, Daisy
"I bought the lovely bamboo mirror. It is even nicer the photos on website. Great quality and it was packaging was perfect. I have purchased other items from Pooky and have never been disappointed."
"First class product and service"
"The website was very easy to search and navigate, with a wide range of products. There was a problem with me not receiving an email confirming the purchase but the shop staff sorted that out straightaway and the shade arrived very quickly, beautifully packed up. It is exactly what I wanted and I am very pleased with it."
Pooky is rated 4.86 based on 1,443 reviews