Pole Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pole Design
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Pole Design Reviews

The curtain pole was missed off the 1st delivery and over a week later after I made numerous emails and phone calls to locate it’s whereabouts it finally arrived. Very poor customer and delivery service....I will not be using or recommending your company again.
Because you inadvertently signed for both packages we had trouble locating the pole which had been left on the van. We chased this up immediately. This did take a few days and glad that you have now received the pole which was delivered yesterday Saturday lunchtime. If you had not received we would have had no problem sending a replacement FOC.
Posted 1 hour ago
Looks lovely and is sturdy and of good quality.
Pole Design 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Glad we were able to find a substitute product to your budget. The Swish pole with Capella finial is simply beautiful.
Fantastic service! Received a free replacement of a broken part in less than 48 hours from my first email. Very happy!
Fantastic website with great photographs and descriptions. Excellent prices and great service. Very many thanks.
Quick response, and helpful.
You were notified on both order processing and dispatch through the website portal. Please can you check your junk folder.

We note the order was dispatched the day after the order was placed; it is in its way to you, and we will keep you updated by direct email.
Pole design were very helpful, always answered my queries quickly and the items arrived quickly. BRILLIANT
Sent out samples free of charge, saved me money & the delivery service is fast.
The quality is excellent couldn’t wished for better and service the same
Made several orders to Pole design. To be fair 2 of the orders were great, exactly what I ordered and did the job fabulously. However, the order of a pole in "Distressed Gold" on arrival the only thing distressed was me having waited 2 weeks (not a major issue) I could have done better had I painted it myself!!. Provided feedback (to try and help) and was basically told I hadn't checked it properly (yes I did) had focussed and photographed only on one part (all parts were the same), If I saw it hanging up I wouldn't have noticed!!! It certainly did not match the picture as shown on the website. Very disappointed :-(
Pole Design 2 star review on 19th March 2021
We are sorry you are unhappy with the customised finish however you could have ordered a free sample in advance so you would know what to expect . You were also notified on order that this product had a two week lead time as it was custom made. It was sent out within the two week lead time as promised.

We followed your complaint up immediately with the Manufacturer and their comments were that they would not send the poles out if they were not OK. In this case, the owner of the company actually applied the finish himself. The order was part of a whole batch of Distressed Gold orders for numerous customers that were all finished at the same time. All were fine and there was no negative feedback from other customers. Nothing has changed in decades. Same powders, same lacquers, same technique. If you weren't able to see the background colour under the gold, then it would be a solid gold not distressed.

If you only look at one of the brackets and look closely and photographed it in isolation, then you may be ignoring the larger picture.
A lovely curtain pole. Arrived well packaged.
After a delay in despatch caused by goods being lost in shipping, immediately on notifying Pole Design, they sent out another set, on overnight delivery. Goods superbly packed.
Quality of brass poles and mountings is excellent. Really solid brass pole and brackets and the latter will support any sensible weight.

Very pleased I found Pole Design.
Very strong design which is highly effective.
However the You Tube video with verbal instructions were not consistent with the actual installation.
What a great company...had th exact poles we wanted in stock. The website is simple to negotiate and the purchase was straightforward. The poles arrived within 48 hours , well packed and beautiful. Thank you.
Excellent customer service. The advise we received, the ordering process, and delivery were all first class.
Pole Design 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Thank you for your review. The Silent Gliss 6840 is our best selling Wave track. Now available in Matt White
Thorough product description and pictures. Excellent delivery time. Product very well packaged although not with recycled or recyclable packaging.
Brackets which I ordered arrived very quickly and very good quality. Really pleased
Hi Karen,

Just wanted to say a big thank you and show you the curtains. I had them put up yesterday and couldn’t be happier with the end result so big thanks for taking care of all the details, they fit perfectly thanks to your attention to detail. 60mm space between the hooks was spot on for the wave to fit in the shallow 70mm window recess depth we had. The quality of the fabric is excellent and the ideal match for our decor. Thanks for your fast and clear communication throughout all my many questions as ordering this with no clue about curtains it was very reassuring knowing I was in the hands of a total pro!

Cheers Alex
Excellent service from Pole Design
Delays with delivery due to supplier issues, but communicated quickly.
Very pleased with the curtain track, which operates smoothly and has a great low profile.
Pole Design 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Pole Design 5 star review on 16th February 2021
The Silent Gliss 6010 is a great alternative to the 6840 as it neatly blends with the ceiling and has a height of only 16mm
Sturdy construction. Easy to fit. Should last years. Worth the extra money over cheaper flimsy designs.
Pole Design is rated 4.65 based on 367 reviews