Pole Design Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pole Design
Email, Live Chat
Graeme
"Excellent service. Very good quality product. Easy-to-follow measuring instructions and it arrived promptly. I felt very pleased with myself, as I even managed to install the curtain rail on my own (though a second pair of hands would have meant much less ‘juggling’)! I took a photo, with the old pole curtains put up on it temporarily, but I’ll order some new ones now! Many thanks! Graeme."
Gill
"Great service, excellent accessory for my new curtains"
Aleksandra
"It was an incredibly smooth experience. Karen from PoleDesign advised on other fabrics we haven't previously considered and were actually the ones we liked the most and ordered. Specification of our curtain was discussed in full detail. Karen was informative and helpful, there's no question that would be too silly. The order arrived promptly and most importantly EXACTLY as per the specification. The curtain looks great and we're already pondering ordering another one ;)"
"Good quality experience- product and service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Pleased with poles Work well . Here very quickly"
"Super service"
"Karen was so helpful to me, querying my online order when it didn't seem to be right and redirecting me to the correct product from the one that I had ordered in error. The order arrived promptly and well packed (although the three separate packages seemed generous for relatively small contents!) I would happily shop with Pole Design again and recommend them to others."
"Excellent service. Have bought many curtain poles from Pole Design and always had excellent service. Delivery is fast and I always have confidence that I have all the pieces necessary. Would highly recommend."
"Very good quality. Excellent!"
"Well packaged and good quality"
"Very good service from this company."
"I have already contacted you by email. The poles are totally unsatisfactory for the job and would break if we tried to use them. The colour though called Bronze IS SILVER. We would like a refund and a return address for the poles. Kathy Harvey"
We are sorry you feel the need to post this negative review less than 24 working hours after you contacted us. We will of course accept a return and refund. Regarding the colour we recommend ordering a sample if unsure. We will be in touch in due course.
"Really nice and great design"
"Great product, well packed and great responsive service"
"Excellent customer service and very quick dispatch"
"swift, excellent and obliging customer service"
"I ordered the Integra inspired satin nikel curtain pole and love it. Initially the wrong colour pole was delivered by mistake and pole design corrected it immediately, with no hassle of having to send the wrong one back. Great customer service."
"Great service, excellent accessory for my new curtains"
Thank you for purchasing Silent Gliss draw rods. Not only are they robust but they are are an attractive and practical addition to Wave curtains.
"Very quick and efficient service"
"Efficient and responsive"
"good, firm, holds its shape, And works well. 1 problem the clasp is difficult to keep open with one hand and attach to the curtain with the other. Answer is to hold the clasp with long nose pliers so it doesn’t keep shutting, slipping off the fingers, and bring pole to curtain ring and then releas long nose pliers."
"We were very impressed with ease of purchase and fast delivery. The brackets purchased are a quality product and look great. A job well done."
Pole Design is rated 4.56 based on 168 reviews