Pole Design Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Pole Design
Email, Live Chat
Graeme
"Excellent service. Very good quality product. Easy-to-follow measuring instructions and it arrived promptly. I felt very pleased with myself, as I even managed to install the curtain rail on my own (though a second pair of hands would have meant much less ‘juggling’)! I took a photo, with the old pole curtains put up on it temporarily, but I’ll order some new ones now! Many thanks! Graeme."
Gill
"Great service, excellent accessory for my new curtains"
Aleksandra
"It was an incredibly smooth experience. Karen from PoleDesign advised on other fabrics we haven't previously considered and were actually the ones we liked the most and ordered. Specification of our curtain was discussed in full detail. Karen was informative and helpful, there's no question that would be too silly. The order arrived promptly and most importantly EXACTLY as per the specification. The curtain looks great and we're already pondering ordering another one ;)"
"The quality of the curtain pole is fantastic and the service and delivery matched it. Many thanks"
"Straightforward online ordering. Very fast delivery. A faulty part replaced with no quibble. All round excellent customer service."
"Thank you so much for the poles. Really helpful and friendly service. Will definitely order some more again."
"Fast service. Excellent product at great price. Highly recommend and would buy again."
"Quick response to e mail request for a spare part"
"Great service, great packaging. Ordered the glass Neo finials and so pleased with them, they look lovely."
"Very good service."
"Easy to fix and Karen gave us lots of suggestions for curtain fabrics."
"Very good quality of the product and good customer service. Thank you."
"Brilliant service and very quick delivery. I had been trying to find matching items to existing poles and Poles direct helped me and had exactly what I needed. My items arrived in a couple of days and the quality is perfect. Thank you so much"
"Easy to navigate order and promptly delivered. Thanks very much!"
"Would have been better if they had arrived at the time advised."
We are sorry the items were not delivered on Friday. This was due to high demand over the Festive Period. Glad to see Tuffnells have now caught up and they were delivered on Monday,
"Pole delivered on time looks fantastic and very easy to put up. Full marks to pole design."
"I’ve just Pole Design on and off over the past 7 years and they have always been very efficient. I have found that you do not have to wait to long with a really good delivery service and competitive prices."
"It was exactly the item I wanted. It was delivered well within the stated time of delivery. I am very pleased with the product and service received from Pole Design."
"Great service"
"The poles we purchased were of very high quality and a fraction of the price a local store had quoted. Delivery was extremely quick."
"Good quality experience- product and service"
"Pleased with poles Work well . Here very quickly"
"Super service"