Pole Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pole Design
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Pole Design Reviews

There was confusion over the delivery date, l was given the wrong information at first. The reply to my emails was very prompt and the delivery arrived on the day promised. It was very well packaged, and l am delighted with my order. Thank you.
Very good range of poles on an easy to use website and most competitive pricing. Order was executed very promptly indeed and delivered during the week requested. Professional service and all good.
Beautiful! Quick delivery and lovely pole - very happy.
An extremely helpful and reliable company, with fast response to questions and assistance.
This is a very solid pole mount as well as easy to fix to the wall with a depth adjustment.
Very fast and efficient thank you
Excellent service fantastic communication would definitely recommend Pole Design A1
Very good price and delivery.
I would highly recommend Pole Design - Karen is very helpful and friendly She was able to supply me with fabric I couldn’t get otherwise as it only sells to trade. Thanks again !
Purchased a silent gliss metropole, much cheaper than elsewhere. Fast delivery and good communication. Thanks!!!
Excellent service from Pole design. We had some queries which were answered and dealt with quickly and professionally.
It took 5 weeks to come 20 miles and when I eventually received them they were not as god as I thought they would be so I asked for a refund. I was then informed that out of the £61.51 I paid, £25 would be taken out for delivery and re-stocking, plus I would have to pay for the return. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY
We informed you on order that the goods were out of stock and they were delivered as soon as back in stock. As per our terms and conditions we cannot cover returns costs.
I contacted Pole Design regarding a problem with fitting new curtains with different headings to the previous ones which meant that I required more gliders. Although the Pole was over 10 years old they were able to assist. Signed satisfied customer
Fantastic service, and quick delivery to Europe... ( approx 9 days from dispatch confirmation ) Poles arrived in perfect condition and very pleased with quality ...
Quick and efficient service
We had a minor issue with a missing item, I contacted Pole Design who immediately sent the part free of charge via a courier. You can't ask for a better backup service than that. Just excellent. Thank you
Very efficient and responsive service. Would definitely recommend.
AN EXCELLENT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. THE PRODUCT "GALLERIA POLES" IS VERY GOOD QUALITY ,WITH BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED STRONG FITTINGS. DEFINITLY RECOMMEND.
Pole Design 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Thank you for your review. Galleria are super quality poles in beautiful finishes. Next Day Delivery and can be cut to length prior to dispatch
I purchased the items in a next day delivery. The items were forgotten and had not been collected and not dispatched, when I rang to ask I was told they would get back to me. Eventually I received an email explaining the error and they would find out when the order would be created. After waiting 9 days for a next day delivery I asked for a refund and then received five further emails that were Curt and saying there would be no refund. I feel the level of customer service and customer satisfaction has fallen well below my expectations and I have dealt with much more professional companies and would not use this company again.
The customer ordered a cut to length order and then wanted to cancel. Once this has been processed and entered into our system Made to Measure Orders cannot be cancelled as per our Terms and Conditions. Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
I had been searching for the right curtain pole for a while, when I came across Pole Designs website which had the perfect one. The whole process from ordering to delivery was very good & the quality was outstanding! Unfortunately I had carelessly lost a couple of screws while my curtains were away getting altered & phoned the company to see if they could help. I spoke to a lovely woman named Karen who asked me to send over the details of the product & within just over an hour, had already emailed me back to say that replacement screws had been sent out free of charge! Thank you very much to Karen for the lovely customer service, greatly appreciated😃 Would definitely recommend this company & will be sure to shop here again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Pole Design is rated 4.65 based on 396 reviews