Pole Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pole Design
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Pole Design Reviews

Curtain poles arrived very quickly and we were kept informed all the way, from ordering till time of delivery
Quality is excellent, and we wouldn’t hesitate to use and recommend this company again
Ordered poles from excellent website. They were delivered quickly and beautifully packed. Excellent quality.
Very reliable, fast service. I will definitely use in the future.
Ordered pole and it arrived badly damaged. I refused the delivery and informed Pole Design who dispatched a replacement later the same day which I received the following day in perfect condition - very impressed !
Thank you for your review. Goods leave the factory in perfect condition. If anything its damaged in transit we replace. We were able to supply a made to measure Silent Gliss track on the same day.
Ordered bay window curtain track. Karen was helpfull and gave good advice on the specification. Track arrived well packaged and in good order. Perfect Fit!
Great products, fast delivery. No problems.
excellent customer service and communication
Track received promptly and well packaged, good communication from courier.
Quick and good quality service. Nice poles and accessories design
Really helpful communication at the design phase; well packaged and safe delivery; one bracket unusable (screw holes too small) which was replaced without any quibble, (though a gentle e-mail reminder needed); delightfully smooth running pole; generally good service and communication; highly recommend product.
Very professional and friendly advice, prompt delivery and competitive pricing
The communication from Pole Design and the delivery service were poor. I was sent an email by Pole Design to say the poles would be delivered between 8am and 6pm last Thursday and would require a signature. My elderly mother went to my flat at 8am to wait in for them. During the afternoon I emailed Pole Design to double check they would definitely be arriving that day and received an email response from Pole Design confirming they definitely would be. But they never arrived. The next morning I emailed Pole Design to complain and ask for a specific delivery slot as we wouldn’t be able to wait in again and have had no reply or apology from Pole Design whatsoever. The poles were delivered on Friday and left in the porch. On the basis of the poor customer service from Pole Design and disorganised delivery service (with no specific time slots unlike DPD) I would not recommend the company. I have yet to check the quality of the products.

In response to your reply: Your customer service is dreadful. You did not grant me the courtesy of a reply to my last email. The delivery took much longer than advertised and once it had shipped it arrived the day after it was expected. My 85 year old mother waited at my flat for 10 hours and it didn’t arrive despite you assuring me it would. I’m not sure how you can defend yourself. I certainly won’t use your company again for any of my properties and will inform my friends and professional contacts about my experience.
We do not provide or offer delivery slots for curtain poles and accessories as this is not a service provided by the Specialist Companies that deliver these goods. The Companies used by all our suppliers are for long and heavy goods and not via DPD who may provide a timed service. We are sorry they were not delivered on the day expected but Courier Companies are still getting up to speed with things due to COVID19. If you are not in you are carded and then you can arrange either to uplift the goods or have delivery another days. I feel this is very unfair.
Product was perfect, service and delivery was excellent
First Rate Service
Great service and products arrived on time. Will shop again
We ordered a pair of curtain rods from Pole Design. After a slight delay which made me feel that they had forgotten to dispatch the parcel until I sent an email query asking where it was, the rods arrived in a very well-packaged condition, although I noted that the package was supposed to have been signed-for on delivery by their chosen courier company. In fact, we were out when the courier attempted delivery, so the driver signed my name on the paperwork as having taken delivery, and then leaned over the locked side-gate to leave the package leaning against the gate in the pouring rain. Fortunately, it was wrapped in plastic. The poles were exactly as described, and fitted very easily.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will take this up with the Courier on Monday as this should not happen and we take this seriously. Thankfully the items were very well packaged and no damage was done.
Really pleased with my curtain, high quality. Pole design were easy to deal with, fast, efficient and a very good price.
Exactly what I wanted and delivered in good time.
Fantastic after sales service
I had a curtain pole that was sagging considerably and the bracket and C rings I purchased did just the job - and they look great too. The customer service and communication was really good throughout as well.
Pole Design is rated 4.63 based on 312 reviews