Pole Design Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pole Design
"Great service and unique high quality products, perfect :-)"
"Easy to order. Rapid response to question via email. Good tracking. Speedy delivery. Quality product. Very happy."
"I gave specific requirements for a hinged curtain pole to take the weight of a William Morris heavy tapestry door curtain. It needed to suit our beamed, 16th century cottage. A very prompt reply with suggestion of suitable pole & choice of finial. I placed my order by phone (no computer where I live) & standard delivery was made in a couple of days. An excellent result. Totally impressed and satisfied customer."
"Good price, quick delivery"
"I loved the curtain pole when it came. It was as I expected. I can’t wait for it to be fitted and hang my curtains to see the whole effect. Thank you"
Thank you for your review. Acanthus vintage poles are truly unique and the French brackets will make it even more special.
"Excellent service, professional advice and costs kept within budget. I would highly recommend."
"A really lucky find . Poles are perfect and arrived very quickly . Will be returning for more . Thank you for excellent service ."
"Good quality and prompt delivery"
"Good product well wrapped and swiftly delivered"
"Arrived within timeframe, good quality easy to put up"
"Prompt delivery"
"Good quality product, well wrapped to protect during delivery"
"Managed to supply an item in a very short deadline."
"Good product, great communication and excellent service. Thank you very much!"
Thank you for your kind comments. It’s great to see our products being appreciated as far away as Czechoslovakia.
"Product (Silent Gliss 3900 Curtain Track) was supplied in good order, on time and as specified."
"Quick hassle free delivery and very pleased with quality of product."
"Responded immediately to my request. Correctly identified required part from photograph. Despatched immediately upon payment. Excellent service."
"Order arrived on time and high quality curtain pole"
"I ordered the track to accommodate the Wave design. I requested something specific. It was quick efficient and exact. Arrived within the specified time with all the bits. Great Service!!"
Thank you for your review. The Silent Gliss 3840 is our most popular Wave track. Wave sheers and blackout curtains are our Speciality. Made to Measure in 3 weeks.
"Our electric curtain motor failed whilst still within warranty and Pole Design sent a replacement within a couple of days."
Pole Design is rated 4.56 based on 141 reviews