Pole Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pole Design
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Pole Design Reviews

Excellent friendly customer service, no long waits for answers to questions, speedy delivery and great products to choose from, highly recommend.
Karen was so helpful with my curtain pole design and responded quickly to my enquiries. Price was also competitive and I would definitely recommend.
Customer service excellent via telephone when I called. I would suggest improving system for updating customers on dispatch dates, then no call would have been required to receive an update. Quality of poles was beyond expectation. Thank you.
I am concerned as to why you did not receive the updates as we have looked back our records and you were updated at every stage from expected dispatch date to dispatch confirmations and tracking. Please can you check your email was entered correct on the original order as our systems rely on your input. I have contacted you by phone
Weak material, during installation of 2 poles piece on support fell off due to door touched the pole while checking if we need door stop to be put, another pole cracked and finial knob deformed, paying £100 per pole quality expected to be higher
This does not sound like a faulty product but damage incurred on installation. We are however happy to look at images and further explanation. If the product is found to be faulty it will be replaced.
Very pleased with my metro pole
Needed to change the order and it was dealt with quickly and items arrived on time
Excellent service and products are first class, quality is excellent. Delivery was very prompt
Love those curtain drawers in white metss dad l. Very stylish and modern !
I bought a Cosidor Rising Portiere. Good robust unit for a heavy curtain. When I asked a question on installation they arranged for the manufacturer to call me the same day, and they were helpful.
Great service, good advice, delivery very prompt. Used many times and will do again.
Excellent service, very professional and would recommend!!
I had 2 curtain tracks designed for bay windows. I supplied my measurements and the tracks were a perfect fit.
Fantastic service with a short leadtime project - would thoroughly recommend.
Great customer service, fast order turn around, fast courier service and best price. Third SoHo pole purchased and will buy remaining three poles from apple Design
Great Service from design advice to delivery. Great communication and great price !!
Really impressed with Pole Design - a thorough, friendly, faultless service
There was confusion over the delivery date, l was given the wrong information at first. The reply to my emails was very prompt and the delivery arrived on the day promised. It was very well packaged, and l am delighted with my order. Thank you.
Very good range of poles on an easy to use website and most competitive pricing. Order was executed very promptly indeed and delivered during the week requested. Professional service and all good.
Beautiful! Quick delivery and lovely pole - very happy.
An extremely helpful and reliable company, with fast response to questions and assistance.
This is a very solid pole mount as well as easy to fix to the wall with a depth adjustment.
Pole Design is rated 4.65 based on 412 reviews