Pole Design Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pole Design
"Very quick and efficient service"
"Efficient and responsive"
"good, firm, holds its shape, And works well. 1 problem the clasp is difficult to keep open with one hand and attach to the curtain with the other. Answer is to hold the clasp with long nose pliers so it doesn’t keep shutting, slipping off the fingers, and bring pole to curtain ring and then releas long nose pliers."
"We were very impressed with ease of purchase and fast delivery. The brackets purchased are a quality product and look great. A job well done."
"I am very happy with my new curtains. Even though all communication took place via email and on the phone rather than in person, it all worked out well. Thank you Karen!"
"Excellent service, poles look great. Helpful instructions for putting them and packed well for transport. Would recommend."
"Excellent service, highly recommend pole design."
"excellent service and were extremely quick and helpful.Would use again without hesitation"
"Very satisfied with the overall quality and services received. The curtains and rail tracks are perfect for the rooms and especially the bay window design and looks."
"Great product but very expensive delivery - for a product that cost £2.51 to purchase I was charges £7.46 delivery. Won’t use again."
Our delivery charges are clearly stated on the website prior to purchase and the item was dispatched on a signed for courier service. The customer had asked for a free metre sample of the tape which we were not able to provide. This is a grievance complaint nothing more.
"Poor communication late delivery"
The goods were ordered late afternoon on a Friday. The customer was advised of a 3/4 working day lead time. Dispatch with tracking emailed in advanced for delivery on the following Monday. We apologise for the 1 extra day in getting the goods to you but we were responsive at all times. We do not accept your comments as a valid complaint. Lead times are estimated,
"Great service and unique high quality products, perfect :-)"
"Easy to order. Rapid response to question via email. Good tracking. Speedy delivery. Quality product. Very happy."
"I gave specific requirements for a hinged curtain pole to take the weight of a William Morris heavy tapestry door curtain. It needed to suit our beamed, 16th century cottage. A very prompt reply with suggestion of suitable pole & choice of finial. I placed my order by phone (no computer where I live) & standard delivery was made in a couple of days. An excellent result. Totally impressed and satisfied customer."
"Good price, quick delivery"
"I loved the curtain pole when it came. It was as I expected. I can’t wait for it to be fitted and hang my curtains to see the whole effect. Thank you"
Thank you for your review. Acanthus vintage poles are truly unique and the French brackets will make it even more special.
"Excellent service, professional advice and costs kept within budget. I would highly recommend."
"A really lucky find . Poles are perfect and arrived very quickly . Will be returning for more . Thank you for excellent service ."
"Good quality and prompt delivery"
"Good product well wrapped and swiftly delivered"
Pole Design is rated 4.55 based on 152 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!