Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

customerservices@piratescave.co.uk

6 Kendon Business Park, Maritime Close, ,

Tell us how Pirates Cave Limited made you happy
Very quick good product
Always a personal touch with mild humour attached eases the pain of parting with my money! Well done each
Prompt service without overpricing is Key to a satisfied customer and repeat business. Well done Pirates Cave
Good coms fast delivery
Good prices and quick delivery.
Great product range. Excellent service. Delivery next day. One product missed from order and was dispatched immediately once I advised them. Fantastic! Will be back.
Fast efficient service.
Good chat to them , knowledgeable , boat turned up bang on time
You delivered a 230 Lite-Seago dingy when the order and Invoice stated 250 Lite-Seago dingy. After speaking to a member of your staff I then decided to keep the 230 lite-Seago as the lady I spoke too said she would credit me with £200, but I only received £80 credit. You had the price for the 230 lite-Seago at an incorrect price on your site BUT WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND is why the lady didn't telephone me to explain what had happened and to at least apologise.
Had just what I was after and delivered promptly. Arrived well packed in good condition.
Easy to use website and product arrived quickly.
Very good sevice
Good service and quality goods
The person to whom I spoke responded quickly and politely responding to the deficiency on the online identification of my requirements (there was no identification of the sizes and costs of the rubbing strakes in which I was interested), telling me the sizes and costs of these items. He then found that the stock level of some sizes was zero, and that a new order would need to be sent to your supplier. He [laced and order, and sent me confirmation by e-mail. Well done.
Great service and advice.
Good price, easy to place an order. Deliver on time.
Brilliant service
Swift prompt service,good quality gear would recommend to all.
Excellent service - quick delivery.
Excellent...