Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Very good books!
Books arrived quickly, on time and were well packaged. Think books are quite pricey, even with RPS discount
very good service. The book I ordered has, for me, small print-I would like slightly larger type. Book content very good,
Servizio efficiente
The BNF book(79) you sent 2 months ago is a very good reference of medicines which I already received. I am still awaiting the next one (80). Your publications are thorough, excellent in content and I look forward to receiving the new book. Thank you very much.
Pretty horrible book cover
Good morning, I have nothing relevant to say. I just want to thank you for the PCF.
All fine, thanks
Problems with the actual ordering but delivery was prompt and efficient
Ordering directions via website could be clearer
i am satisfied with the service you provide
Very nice overall
Only issue was that I could only get online access to 3 titles and given that all your titles are potentially relevant to my pharmacy tech students I thought that was disappointing - otherwise great service though
Website very easy to understand and use. Delivery very timely.
Good but pricey
It took a little time to get what l wanted
The books were received quickly (within a week - overseas shipping). Query was also answered promptly with excel provided of the breakdown of the cost of each book which is much appreciated. Many thanks.
Delivered efficiently and updated regularly on the process of my order. However, my book arrived with a significant pen mark across the front cover which was slightly disheartening. Otherwise, brilliant service.
i am satisfied with your service in 2 days received bnf
Fast efficient service. Website easy to use
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.54 based on 322 reviews