Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
I ordered a book from Pharmaceutical Press and this was delivered quickly and very well packaged. Recommended
Excellent and efficient delivery of ordered items. I love the choice of courier service (Dpd) makes the whole process even better.
EFFICIENT DELIVERY AND A USEFUL BOOK ON LONG TERM CONDISIONS BY TWO SCOTTISH PHARMACISTS, ALL GOOD !
I rely a lot on BNF for children on day to day. Even though I moved out of UK, I continue to use this book. This is a lot more informative and easy to use unlike other books available in those respective countries.
Excellent Service.
Very efficient service
Their website is easy to use. Fast postage and delivery, and generally reasonable prices. There is a range of good pharmacy material available on their site.
made a mistake with my address. ensure my order was sent to correct address thanks fantastic service
Quick and effortless delivery to South Korea via DHL.
Great service, was kept in the loop regularly regarding my order. My book arrived promptly and was well protected in the packaging
Very good and fast
I placed a straightforward order for the imminent 2021 BNF and found the process and payment details clear and easy to follow. This was a pre-print order and the BNF was received a couple of days early, all very satisfactory, thank you.
BNF 81 delivered promptly after publication as promised.
Great communication, the book arrived early too
Great service, quick delivery and members discount. What's not to like?
Very happy with purchase and fast delivery.
Ordering was easy and delivered correctly.
Ordering online was easy and delivery to South Australia surprisingly rapid. Well done.
Great source of up to date resources at great prices with RPS membership
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.54 based on 322 reviews