Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
The website is easy to navigate, but the delivery price is ridiculous.
Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please note due to the number of orders, demand for fast delivery, weight and the value of our titles we only offer tracked delivery with signature. This is to ensure there are as few issues with delivery as possible.

However we are currently in the process of reviewing our delivery prices to ensure the prices are fair for the service offered.

Customer Services Manager,

I have not received my order yet. Please help me to found out my book.

Thanks for your help.
Hello Wong,

Thank you for the feedback.

It takes 5-15 working days to get the books delivered to the country you specified for the delivery to be made to. From the time when you placed your order we are still within the delivery time frame.

You can view our Delivery Guide here: https://www.pharmpress.com/Delivery-Guide

You should have also been emailed your tracking number please go to the UPS website and track your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions: pharmpress-support@rpharms.com

Many thanks,
Naziur
The quality of printing like
Type of paper
Coloured copy books
My book I ordered was printed upside down, the cover and the contents do not match up!!! Not happy
Hello Meg,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you have received a book with what sounds like a binding error.

We would like to investigate this further. I have emailed you with my contact details and asked for further information.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
i had difficulty at the check- out and contacted the customer service and the response by e mail was fast
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to see that you received a speedy response form our Client Services team.

We are always looking for ways to improve our ordering process. So if you would like to give more details about the difficulty you were having at the checkout then please email us on pharmpress-support@rpharms.com.

Naziur
BNF was received slightly bruised at the corner, despite the packaging.
Hello David,

Thank you for your feedback.

We strive to make certain that our customers receive their books in the best condition possible.

Our distribution company has checks in place to ensure damaged books are not sent to customers. If a book does not meet the quality requirements then it is not sent out. The slight bruises may have occurred during transit.

We will pass your feedback onto our distribution company so they can consider any alterations that can be made to their processes.

I will email you my contact details if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.46 based on 226 reviews