Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press

About Pharmaceutical Press: Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

How would you rate Pharmaceutical Press ?

"Excellent service"
"Efficient service - fast delivery"
"No problem with service- just think the books are over priced for what they are"
"Efficient ordering process"
"Customer Services Manager, I have not received my order yet. Please help me to found out my book. Thanks for your help."
Hello Wong,

Thank you for the feedback.

It takes 5-15 working days to get the books delivered to the country you specified for the delivery to be made to. From the time when you placed your order we are still within the delivery time frame.

You can view our Delivery Guide here: https://www.pharmpress.com/Delivery-Guide

You should have also been emailed your tracking number please go to the UPS website and track your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions: pharmpress-support@rpharms.com

Many thanks,
Naziur
"Impressive service , I will give another order Shortly."
"Very good service and excellent book"
"professionals thank you"
"Easy to order item required, fast delivery"
"As a long retired medical person the BNF does all that I expect it to - which is, I presume, its objective."
"easy to order and quick to deliver. Thank you"
"My book was delivered within 3 days and I was kept informed all along its journey. Impressed with the service"
"Delivered book quickly and on time as promised"
"the book that i have bought is very useful for my work, by summarizing the GMP requirements."
"The book came a lot quicker than I expected."
"It arrived safely and very quickly. Thank you."
"Goods arrived on schedule"
"It keeps me up to date which in turn enables me to provide safe up to date practice with research to facilitate gold standards of clinical practice"
"prompt delivery on time good updates"
"Very easy to order on line, provided the discount for being a member Pharmacist, provided delivery details and kept me informed of the progress of the delivery of my order"
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.51 based on 71 reviews