Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press

About Pharmaceutical Press: Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy

"i am satisfied with your service in 2 days received bnf"
"When I made the purchase I then went on to Amazon where I found the book could be purchased much cheaper. Although it was only a few minutes after the order had been placed with yourselves cancelling it took a day or two and was made all the more confusing with automated emails telling me about delivery of the item I was trying to cancel. Refund to my credit card took a few days. The agent on the phone was friendly and keen to help but I suspect they are also a victim of a clunky ordering system"
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you received update emails even after you cancelled the order and thank you for the positive feedback regarding our customer service agent.

Our aim is to ensure that the books are delivered as fast as possible while keeping customers up to date with their order delivery. To achieve this our systems are automated and geared towards fast delivery.

Unfortunately this has an impact on how quickly an order can be cancelled as the order cancellation process is manual and requires us to contact our fulfilment company who will manually stop the order from leaving the warehouse or contact the courier if the order has already left the warehouse. In your case the order was already with the courier when our fulfilment company tried to cancel the order, this is why you received update emails until the order was cancelled with the courier.

I have looked into your cancellation request and can see that the order was never delivered and the payment was refunded within 4 working days of the order being placed. This is well within our terms and conditions, please see link below.

I have logged your feedback regarding the automated emails after cancellation and will note this when we next upgrade our website.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Naziur
"excellent service and prompt delivery ....keep it ....very pleased"
"Yoa are the future for pharmacist and keep to do what you do best and that is professional care for our patients and upgrading us to be better pharmacists. You will always have my support."
"Easy to order and Quick delivery!"
"Made finding the item easy and ordering easy. Showed up when expected."
"Very prompt service. My international order (to Australia) arrived within the week. Thank you"
"Fast efficient service. Website easy to use"
"Easy to order. Extremely quick delivery to Sweden."
"How can I review when I have not received my item"
Hello Ursula,

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The NPF is out of print however there was an issue with our website which caused the NPF to come back into sale even though the title is out of print with no stock.

You have been refunded in full for the payment you have made, we are sorry that we were unable to fulfil the order.

We have reported this to our developers who will investigate and fix the issue.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
"Took my order and money for books that were no longer in print . Refund made promptly."
Hello Denise,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are aware of this issue and have manually removed the title from the website again. The title was removed initially form the site when it was made out of print, we are not sure why it went back up on sale. Also as the stock levels are zero so the site shouldn’t have displayed the “Buy” button instead it should have said that the title is out of stock.

We have asked the developers to investigate the issue and to improve the code to stop this from happening in the future.

Naziur
"The website was easy to use and navigate. The parcel arrived in excellent condition in less than 2 working days. I am very impressed! Keep up with the good work!!"
"The book was meant to be delivered earlier this week but has not been and on tracking was returned to sender. In spite of E mails asking what is happening I have not received the courtesy of a reply although you have happily taken my money. Perhaps i will receive a reply via this review See below - IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED AND NO EXPLANATION"
Hi David,

Thank you for the feedback.

I spoke to Macmillan Distributions Ltd (MDL, our fulfilment company) who have advised me that they will send out a replacement copy which will be delivered by Wednesday.

They have also tracked the order and cannot see why it was sent back, the order was not rejected by anyone at your address as far as they can see. They said it looks like the package was return by DPD in error. Feedback will be sent to DPD.

We apologise that you did not hear back from MDL on the email you sent on the 29th of January. However the email was sent to direct@macmillan.co.uk which is for trade customers and it takes longer for MDL to get back to emails that aren't sent to the correct department.
For future quires please contact us directly on pharmpress-support@rpharms.com, we reply by the end of the next working day.

As the order was incorrectly returned by DPD we have issued a refund (£5) on the delivery.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
"DPD carrier did not ring doorbell,put a blue card in letterbox and drove swiftly off so next day delivery due Saturday did not arrive until Monday. Use a more reliable carrier?"
"Easy to order & swift delivery right to the door thank you."
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.52 based on 130 reviews