Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Authoritative books
Ordening and delivery was quick and perfect.
Useful books for all pharmacists worldwide
Prompt Services
Good quality books and delivery was very speedy. Thank you.
Great service with good discount for RPS members
I ordered a book from Pharmaceutical Press and this was delivered quickly and very well packaged. Recommended
Excellent and efficient delivery of ordered items. I love the choice of courier service (Dpd) makes the whole process even better.
Very good books!
Thanks very much...
EFFICIENT DELIVERY AND A USEFUL BOOK ON LONG TERM CONDISIONS BY TWO SCOTTISH PHARMACISTS, ALL GOOD !
I rely a lot on BNF for children on day to day. Even though I moved out of UK, I continue to use this book. This is a lot more informative and easy to use unlike other books available in those respective countries.
Excellent Service.
Books arrived quickly, on time and were well packaged. Think books are quite pricey, even with RPS discount
Very efficient service
Their website is easy to use. Fast postage and delivery, and generally reasonable prices. There is a range of good pharmacy material available on their site.
made a mistake with my address. ensure my order was sent to correct address thanks fantastic service
very good service. The book I ordered has, for me, small print-I would like slightly larger type. Book content very good,
Quick and effortless delivery to South Korea via DHL.
Great service, was kept in the loop regularly regarding my order. My book arrived promptly and was well protected in the packaging
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.55 based on 328 reviews