Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press

About Pharmaceutical Press: Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

How would you rate Pharmaceutical Press ?

"easy to order and quick to deliver. Thank you"
"My book was delivered within 3 days and I was kept informed all along its journey. Impressed with the service"
"Delivered book quickly and on time as promised"
Romi Theologi
Verified Buyer
"the book that i have bought is very useful for my work, by summarizing the GMP requirements."
"The book came a lot quicker than I expected."
Beatrice O
Verified Buyer
"It arrived safely and very quickly. Thank you."
"Goods arrived on schedule"
"It keeps me up to date which in turn enables me to provide safe up to date practice with research to facilitate gold standards of clinical practice"
Janet Halliday
Verified Buyer
"prompt delivery on time good updates"
Kamlesh Patel
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order on line, provided the discount for being a member Pharmacist, provided delivery details and kept me informed of the progress of the delivery of my order"
Kandy Wah Kit Lai
Verified Buyer
"Professional plus speedy delivery! Thanks again."
Tuck Seng Wu
Verified Buyer
"Very Fast and efficient processing and delivery of purchase"
"Didn't get my delivery which resulted in me having to get a full refund. No compassion was shown either so won't be purchasing anything from you again."
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with the delivery.

Our delivery time frame in the UK is 2-3 working days and we always aim to deliver within that time frame. However after doing a full investigation we can see that DPD made a few errors when trying to make delivery and that you contacted them on a few occasions trying to get your book delivered but DPD were still unable to deliver within a reasonable time.

On Friday the 4th of May you contacted us with the issue however at that time we could only offer to send a new copy and because of the bank holiday the new copy would have arrived on the 8th or 9th of May. Unfortunately at the time we could not offer any compensation for the delivery as we had to wait for our fulfilment company to complete their investigation before we offered anything.

We are sorry that DPD were unable to deliver on time and we have escalated this issue to our fulfilment company who will look into the issue more closely. We have emailed you directly with more information.

Kind regards,
Naziur
"Fast service !"
Tarlochan Purewal
Verified Buyer
"The book order was straight forward to complete online; they kept me informed on the progress of the order and it arrived promptly."
Peter Boelens
"swift delivery."
Arvind Patel
Verified Buyer
"easy to order and prompt delivery"
"Discounts for RPS member"
"Fast delivery and excellent book. Ideal for someone working as a clinical pharmacist"
Peter Marron