Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press

About Pharmaceutical Press: Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

How would you rate Pharmaceutical Press ?

"Fast postage, good communication and nicely packaged item."
"Fast, Efficient, Service."
"the service provided was excellent, well done to you all"
"Prompt first rate service"
"I needed a copy of the new BNF 76 for a university course. I had pre ordered a copy from blackwells books as I had a book voucher gift card. They were not able to supply claiming that the release date had changed from Sep 18 to Dec 18 , so I had a refund . I then try to use the book token at amazon where I had similar issues. By now I had started my course with no BNF. So then I tried the pharmaceutical press, My BNF was delivered in about 3 days and at half price as I am a MRpharmS. So a big well done and thank you to the pharmaceutical press."
"Prompt and straight forward"
"Very efficient & speedy delivery!"
"I had a very pleasant purchase experience with Pharmaceutical Press. Would be better if the delivery fee is slightly cheaper as I was expecting the more I purchase, the more waives I get off my delivery fee."
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

Our delivery prices are calculated based on the weight group the book falls into, delivery location and how many copies are purchased. For example UK delivery for 1 one copy of the BNF is £5 but if you purchase 2 copies of the BNF its £7 (£5 for the first copy and £2 for the second copy). You can find our full delivery costs via the link below.

Due to the number of orders, demand for fast delivery, weight and the value of our titles we only offer tracked delivery with signature. This is to ensure there are as few issues with delivery as possible.

However we are currently in the process of reviewing our delivery prices to ensure the prices are fair for the service offered.

Kind regards,
Naziur
"Excellent proficient service"
"The website is easy to navigate, but the delivery price is ridiculous."
Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please note due to the number of orders, demand for fast delivery, weight and the value of our titles we only offer tracked delivery with signature. This is to ensure there are as few issues with delivery as possible.

Kind regards,
Naziur
"Very good service"
"Easy website for ordering. Fast delivery. Feeling very satisfied."
"The Pharmaceutical have great books for practising pharmacists and students. The service is excellent, very fast and reliable. Highly recommended."
"The only thing that wasn't very clear on the first page where the prices were was how to access the RPS discount. I came in and out of the site looking for it before going ahead hoping to find out later in the purchase. How to access the discount was made clear further on but I think the message ' RPS discount will be deducted on the payment page' should have been easily visible on the first page showing the BNF and the prices."
"Easy to order and goods arrived in good condition"
"Excellent!"
"Great communication and super quick delivery to the other side of the globe. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"I had a problem while trying to order, but the staff was very helpful and the problem was solved quickly."
"."
"My book arrived quickly and in good condition"
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.58 based on 92 reviews