Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press

About Pharmaceutical Press: Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy

"Fast and efficient delivery to Ireland."
"As per my first order, I haven’t received the books long after expected and will have to chase them up. Again. Disappointing! Please contact me on +447797796940 or evan_g._smith@hotmail.com if you can assist"
"A very good service and I got my product in the right time."
"BNF was received in very poor condition and most of the front cover came off. Customer service to be able to receive a new copy was prompt however 3 days later it has yet to be delivered. When I received my original copy it only took 2 days."
"Very quick and simple online ordering process, with fast delivery. Always very reliable. Thank you."
"It is really nice to hear form you"
"Veey best service"
"Very nice overall"
"Only issue was that I could only get online access to 3 titles and given that all your titles are potentially relevant to my pharmacy tech students I thought that was disappointing - otherwise great service though"
"Excellent service for high quality products, palliative care formulary is extremely comprehensive and informative. It will be my constant companion at work!"
"Easy to use website and efficient service"
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAST RESPONDING"
"Excellent service"
"The information on the website was very good and the books I ordered arrived within two days, I was extremely impressed!"
"Placed the order on the 8th August and the website showed that the payment was unsuccessful after 3 attempts. Few minutes later, I received 3 confirmation emails for 3 replicate orders. Therefore, I emailed customer service to cancel the wrong orders. The customer service replied they will give me a full refund and keep me update with the process. After one week, I hear nothing from them and I am still waiting for the item and refund. And now I receive this email that asking me for feedback, so I honestly rate the service for ONE star."
Hi Kit,

Sorry to hear that the order was processed 3 times and that we have not updated you.

We asked our fulfilment company to cancel 2 of the orders however they have unfortunately cancelled all 3 of the orders in error.
Our fulfilment company has reissued 1 of the orders and deliver ASAP.

As the delivery has been delayed, we have issued a partial refund of £5 to give you free delivery.
We have also issued full refunds for the extra orders.

The reason we responded late was because we were waiting to hear from out fulfilment company.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,
Naziur
"Arrived quickly which was great as I needed to check updates."
"Processed tracked and delivered on time thanks"
"Excellent service. I was informed of the processing stages every step. from order to delivery. Keep it up!"
"Website very easy to understand and use. Delivery very timely."
"Easy to order and delivery excellent - 2 hours early!!"
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.47 based on 174 reviews