Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Very prompt delivery.
Package in good order.
Very fast delivery 👍
Very effective and timely!!!
Great selection of study aids and delivered promptly
Arrived very quickly.
Would be nice to get a slightly reduced rate for retired medics.
Very pleased with the service - got the books I wanted and they were delivered very quickly
No difficulties to order (l am sometimes helpless to manage PC).
Correct delivering.
The Palliative Care Formulary is an invaluable source of information when providing palliative care or for those approaching end of life. Delivery was extremely efficient and the books arrived in excellent order.
Very efficient service.
Adquirí la Edición 26ª en Abril de 1976, actualmente tengo 5 ediciones en la farmacia, una de ellas en español, las termitas destrozaron algunas más que llevé a mi casa del pueblo.
Después de 44 años siendo fiel a MARTINDALE, solo puedo decir que es mejor libro de farmacia que conozco.
Juan Manuel León
Excellent service and communication
Rubbish service. I ordered a book which could not be provided but payment was taken. A refund was promised but 8 days later has not appeared.
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused, however we can confirm your refund has been successfully processed. As we have to wait for your payment to clear with Worldpays system, placing a refund can unfortunately take time, but this will be showing back into your account soon.

Furthermore, as you are wishing to order the BNF 80 as an e-book. Please see link below to the e-books website (third party), where this is now available for purchase.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Kind regards,

Pharmaceutical Press.
Though I have yet to receive the product (BNF - expected to arrive by Nov 12, 2020), I found the website very informative and user friendly. The response with regard to when and how the product will reach me in Bangladesh under the current challenges of shipping products in a Covid-19 crisis, was very re-assuring indeed! I will recommend the site to my friends and colleagues. Thanks
Very efficient service .
excellent , quick, efficient service. thank you.
Unfortunately the parcel was delivered to our neighbours and by the time they brought it to me it was wet and the book was damaged
Dear Sara,

Thank you for your review received.

We apologise that your order had arrived damaged. Unfortunately as this is a situation that happened between your neighbours signing for the book and then being taken to your address, this would be neither Pharmpress or the Couriers responsibility.

Therefore, this would not be grounds for our fulfilment company to raise an investigation with the couriers.

We apologise again for the inconvenience caused, however if you have any queries, please contact opsteam@rpharms.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Pharmaceutical Press.
My book arrived when you said it would in perfect condition. I can't fault the service - the whole process of ordering, payment and delivery was perfect with plenty of tracking information, thank you!
Efficient delivery, pleased with the amount of time it took to come
Book arrived good condiiton, well
packed.
It was a very safe and helpful delivery from Pharmaceutical Press
Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.53 based on 288 reviews