Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
My order was shipped 5/7 ago and was to be delivered in 48hours, haven’t received items yet
Dear Anita,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the delay with your order. Unfortunately due to the situation with COVID-19, this has caused for increased demand on our couriers and for deliveries to take longer than expected.

If there are any further issues however, please do not hesitate to contact us back on opsteam@rpharms.com and we will look to investigate further.

Pharmaceutical Press.
Still waiting for delivery
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent review.

We apologise that you had not yet received your order at the time. According to your tracking reference number assigned by the DPD courier, your order had been successfully delivered at 17:06 on 14th May 2020.

Within the tracking details, DPD had provided an update to advise there was a delay on your parcel due to increased volumes with online shopping, which would be in relation to current global pandemic and would be why your order may have taken longer than usual.

If you have any queries or any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Pharmaceutical Press.
I bought this book for the second time .. in the first time I paid only what have been informed but this time DHL ask for extra money than the agreed shipping cost ?
Dear Ali,

Thank you for your review.

Although you paid the standard shipping cost we advise for international deliveries, any extra costs requested by DHL are local import duties and taxes that differ from country to country.

The extra costs are unfortunately something we, nor our fulfilment company have no control over and do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We trust this information assists and please do not hesitate to contact us back for any further clarification.

Pharmpress.
I ordered last week two books of pharmaceutical Calcualtion. I paid 7 pound for delivery and still didn’t get on time. Even when I am writing this review I haven’t received items.
What’s the use of buying and paying extra from pharm press I could buy it from amazon at least delivery would be on time
Dear Muhammad,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the inconvenience and issues caused on your recent order. As per correspondence you received on Friday 22nd November from Macmillan Distribution Limited and ourselves (Pharmpress), replacement copies have been dispatched to you which will be delivered on 26th November 2019 and have successfully processed a refund of your postage costs as per your request.

Pharmpress.
1 book from the 3 I payed is missing...
Thank you for your review posted.

As per our response made to you via the Zendesk Support System, we apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding your book order.

This matter had been raised with our fulfilment company Macmillan Distribution Limited (MDL) and a replacement copy has been dispatched to you as a matter of urgency.

If you have any further questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Pharmpress.
As per my first order, I haven’t received the books long after expected and will have to chase them up. Again.

Disappointing!

Please contact me on +447797796940 or evan_g._smith@hotmail.com if you can assist
BNF was received in very poor condition and most of the front cover came off. Customer service to be able to receive a new copy was prompt however 3 days later it has yet to be delivered. When I received my original copy it only took 2 days.
Placed the order on the 8th August and the website showed that the payment was unsuccessful after 3 attempts. Few minutes later, I received 3 confirmation emails for 3 replicate orders. Therefore, I emailed customer service to cancel the wrong orders. The customer service replied they will give me a full refund and keep me update with the process. After one week, I hear nothing from them and I am still waiting for the item and refund. And now I receive this email that asking me for feedback, so I honestly rate the service for ONE star.
Hi Kit,

Sorry to hear that the order was processed 3 times and that we have not updated you.

We asked our fulfilment company to cancel 2 of the orders however they have unfortunately cancelled all 3 of the orders in error.
Our fulfilment company has reissued 1 of the orders and deliver ASAP.

As the delivery has been delayed, we have issued a partial refund of £5 to give you free delivery.
We have also issued full refunds for the extra orders.

The reason we responded late was because we were waiting to hear from out fulfilment company.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
Not great service, was sent an email saying my order would be shipped last week, tracked it but it said it was returned. And still no word on when I’ll receive it.

Poor service
Hello Evan,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have taken a look at the order. Unfortunately it was sent out by our Fulfilment Company without the required documentation for delivery to Jersey, therefore the order was returned.

Our Fulfilment Company has arranged for the order it be sent out urgently for delivery on 26-06-19 and they will track the order through to delivery.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. I will email you separately with more information.

Naziur
How can I review when I have not received my item
Hello Ursula,

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The NPF is out of print however there was an issue with our website which caused the NPF to come back into sale even though the title is out of print with no stock.

You have been refunded in full for the payment you have made, we are sorry that we were unable to fulfil the order.

We have reported this to our developers who will investigate and fix the issue.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
Took my order and money for books that were no longer in print . Refund made promptly.
Hello Denise,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are aware of this issue and have manually removed the title from the website again. The title was removed initially form the site when it was made out of print, we are not sure why it went back up on sale. Also as the stock levels are zero so the site shouldn’t have displayed the “Buy” button instead it should have said that the title is out of stock.

We have asked the developers to investigate the issue and to improve the code to stop this from happening in the future.

Naziur
The book was meant to be delivered earlier this week but has not been and on tracking was returned to sender. In spite of E mails asking what is happening I have not received the courtesy of a reply although you have happily taken my money. Perhaps i will receive a reply via this review
See below - IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED AND NO EXPLANATION
Hi David,

Thank you for the feedback.

I spoke to Macmillan Distributions Ltd (MDL, our fulfilment company) who have advised me that they will send out a replacement copy which will be delivered by Wednesday.

They have also tracked the order and cannot see why it was sent back, the order was not rejected by anyone at your address as far as they can see. They said it looks like the package was return by DPD in error. Feedback will be sent to DPD.

We apologise that you did not hear back from MDL on the email you sent on the 29th of January. However the email was sent to direct@macmillan.co.uk which is for trade customers and it takes longer for MDL to get back to emails that aren't sent to the correct department.
For future quires please contact us directly on pharmpress-support@rpharms.com, we reply by the end of the next working day.

As the order was incorrectly returned by DPD we have issued a refund (£5) on the delivery.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Naziur
DPD carrier did not ring doorbell,put a blue card in letterbox and drove swiftly off so next day delivery due Saturday did not arrive until Monday.

Use a more reliable carrier?
It took a week for me to be notified that a book that I had order was out of stock. I was expecting a deliver in 2-3 working days after paying £5 for PP. Not using this device again.
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

I have checked your order and the communications we had with yourself. I can see that the book you have ordered ran out of stock around the same time you placed the order. I can also see that my colleague has been in touch with you explaining what happened and that the book will be reprinted within 2 weeks.

Based on your feedback we will contact our tech team to see what can be done to ensure customers cannot place an order once the stock runs out.

I have emailed you directly with more information. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you again for the feedback and apologies.

Pharmaceutical Press is rated 4.46 based on 226 reviews