Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
I still haven't received one so I know I'd it's coming or not
Customer service takes a while to reply, or they don’t even reply at all. The products I received does not look like the ones on the website. I am very skeptical nonetheless however I’ll have these sent to a lab to get tested. Other than that, smooth transaction.
I bought 1 weeks ago dont feel any result on the moment.
Hi, I ordered from you "Order # 2864 (November 28, 2020)" Rad 140 (1) and MK 677 (1), arrived at their destination on December 23, 2020, delivery in RO was made through the worst and weakest, weakest, weakest service on Planet Earth, that is, with the Romanian Post - they did not inform me that it had arrived, I checked the awb number and I picked it up on December 29; from a bottle it looks like something leaked .... you have the picture attached I hope that what is written on the label is found in the bottles - that is, what I paid otherwise is bad, we keep in touch - thank you and good health for 2021.
Ordered October 11th and on October 24rd I still have not received the item but I've got a request to rate pharmalab and the product I have not received yet.
Did not reach the request
Unfortunately, my purchase still hasn’t arrived. I am however, looking forward to trying your product and will be happy to give it a review. Please send me a email in a couple weeks, hopefully I’ll have something to comment on!
Pharmalab global is rated 4.10 based on 260 reviews