Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Didn’t receive one of my items. Contacted them about it three times and didn’t hear a word back. Disappointing as I’ve used them in the past and they’ve been fine.
Everything, from customer support to item purchased it self, was on high, very satisfying level. For sure will ocme back.
Excellent company, customer service and great products at great prices. I will purchase again and highly recommend Pharmalab
THIS IS NOT A REVIEW, BUT A SUGGESTION. Your current software by Woo is for the most part very good. One item that needs some consideration is that when PayPal or STRIPE payments are requested, a pop-up should occur simultaneously with a payee addressed. It appears that Pharma Lab Global has multiple payees which change with each order. PayPal logs payees from previous orders. For PayPal each order is a new address. This can be remedied if done immediately if a popup occurs at the time of order acknowledgment.
I have not received my order! I live in sweden
A little slow with responses but otherwise fine. I idea as to whether or not the products are legit so would like them to put some more effort into assuring customers of this.
The MK677 is 100% fake, I got it lab tested and it showed no signs of containing Ibutamoren. Stay away from this company they're selling fake sarms. I would also like to add that they took forever to ship and the customer service was awful when I tried to contact them. Don't get scammed kids.
excellent customer support accurate and punctual very nice products happy
I'm very pleased with the goods and services I've received from these people. The postage was accurate, and the quality of the products purchased was excellent. I can use them again.
Excellent operation. Instructions and checkout are still simple to obey. Received in a timely manner and highly trusted and recommended
Ich habe mehrmals auf der Website bestellt und mit einer britischen Überweisung bezahlt. Ich hatte nie ein Problem mit der Zahlung beim Lieferanten, noch hatte ich jemals eine verspätete Lieferung. Sie sind immer super schnell. Dies ist eine ausgezeichnete Website, auf der Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben können.
Very quick and spotless service. Highly recommended 👌
I have received my parcel pretty quicky without any issues. By now I can not say anythink about the product as I am trying it right now.
I question the authenticity and integrity of this company. I purchased $260 worth of products in November 2020. With Covid I expected delays, but after 2 months of waiting for my order, I contacted customer service. Apparently the order was lost. They assured me they would resend the order. By March 2021, 4 months later, I still never received my products. Customer service said they don't see that the order was ever mailed out the second time. Rather then have them try a 3rd time, I requested my money back; customer service has stopped answering my emails. This is fraud. I will never deal with this company again.
Fiable et à un prix raisonnable. Ils travailleReliable and reasonably priced. They work in a difficult industry, but they have always delivered on orders, even if some of them take a while to arrive. On one occasion, I accidentally ordered more items than I needed, and they were quick to cancel and refund the order.nt dans une industrie difficile, mais ils ont toujours livré des commandes, même si certaines d'entre elles mettent du temps à arriver. À une occasion, j'ai accidentellement commandé plus d'articles que nécessaire, et ils ont rapidement annulé et remboursé la commande.
Used several times, excellent communication, high-quality products, and reasonable prices. I am delighted to recommend
Chuir Pharma Lab Global seirbhís den scoth ar fáil dom. Bhí na táirgí den chaighdeán is airde agus seachadadh iad laistigh de 48 uair an chloig. Níl aon fhorchoimeádas agam an chuideachta seo a mholadh do mo chairde.
I've used Pharma Lab four times and can't say enough good things about their excellent service and products. The entire process, from product to payment to prompt delivery, has always been professional and faultless. Not only would I use Pharma Lab again, but I have already recommended it to others. Very professional firm. Five out of five stars
I've used it a few times and have never had any issues. Always on-time delivery
Customer service takes a while to reply, or they don’t even reply at all. The products I received does not look like the ones on the website. I am very skeptical nonetheless however I’ll have these sent to a lab to get tested. Other than that, smooth transaction.
Pharmalab global is rated 4.16 based on 188 reviews