Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Money doesn't grow on trees. It Was my first experience with black sheep guys pharmalabglobal.com online material providers. I bought and paid $350 for my enabled anabolic requirements. Later, it was found that there is not such a Company exist on this planet. They take customers money against fake orders and fly off. Clients continue anticipating delivery of merchandise but not acquire any supply. I recommend that you eliminate this business enterprise. I have found a legit Business (SteroidShop.is) who have powerful history of timely supply and customer services. All choice of bulking, cutting edge and body enhancement anabolic steroids are extended in their store. Available equally in both injectable and oral form. Products are shipped via large tier courier businesses all around the world. Order process is rather straightforward.
I purchased some items on Nov 11th, 2020. I never received my products. Apparently the items were shipped to some address in another part of the USA, not my state or address. I requested a refund, and was told that I could not get refunded until the merchandise had been returned to them, despite the fact that tracking indicated it was sent to the wrong address and was being returned. About 3 wees ago, I received notice that I would be getting a refund within 5 working days. I have not yet received that refund, and no proof of the transaction of the refund, as I requested. It has now been almost 4 months since I made my purchase, and I have not received my money back. The company also is very poor about responding to my emails. If I am lucky, I will get one out of every 4 or 5 emails replied to. I would adamantly advise against dealing with this company. There are several others out there that are better to deal with and that have better prices.
La commande était rapide et facile, tout comme la livraison, je le recommande vivement à tous
Risposte molto rapide. Servizio eccellente.
Easy and quick ordering process. Nice selection of products. Order shipped same day of purchase with tracking info.
Ottimo prodotto, li uso da molti anni da abbinare ai miei prodotti di ricerca. arrivare sempre il giorno successivo con un imballaggio sicuro.
Acabo de recibir mi entrega. Perfecta
Anecdotal evidence suggests that taking ostarine at these high doses over this extended time period can adversely lead to lowered testosterone levels.
Cardarine has zero effect on the natural production of testosterone, which means that it doesn't cause any hair loss.
Fat loss results starting in about 10-14 days into their cardarine cycle. Keep in mind, endurance will be noticed instantly. It completely depends on your training and diet as well.
Fake lab ( and lab results) in the US, fake products and fake location in a storage park in the UK
SCAM ALERT - they will say they send the products and they don't and when I request refunds they ignore me!!!!! THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY - WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE
N'ayant pas reçu la livraison (+ de 15 jours) , je ne peux pas vous donner une note ni le produit commandé ni le service de livraison.
Pour les livraisons il serait plus intéressant de passer par une société de livraison UPS Fedex ou DHL que de passer par les postes des pays. ça me ne derangerai pas de payer un supplément en sachant que la livraison sera faite à une date précise . Pour mon cas la poste Française avec des livraisons venant de pays étranger sont très lente
Product was here within the week 5 days and in good condition notin bad to say
Fake products, fake company (the shipping address is a storage park in the UK), The test lab "BSL-Labs" is completely bogus set up to look like its own company but the site is cheap and the address is bogus. The place doesn't exist according to VA state records. They are no BSL Labs in "VA", Virginia"-totally bogus.

If peptides are not from a GMP manufacturer then they are most likely no good which is why "Pharma Lab Global" (storage park edition) is manufacturing ridiculous-looking lab reports for their products. They advertise Epithalon as being derived from plants which are absolutely completely false. Epithalon is a tetrapeptide derived from the pineal glands usually of calves.

The products could be completely fake, contaminated, or something different entirely STAY away from these irresponsible clowns.
Love the product. Got exactly what I ordered
Funziona come tutti leggiamo, cercando di non diventare troppo scuro
Ho raggiunto un plateau durante il taglio e in realtà ho iniziato ad aumentare il grasso corporeo mantenendo o addirittura riducendo le calorie, quindi ho deciso di provare SARM.
Ho provato era Ostarine, e sarò il primo a dire che ero un po 'scettico ma mentre continuo a usarlo, inizio con 15 mg al giorno e sono aumentato leggermente di altri 5 mg e i guadagni erano lenti ma costanti e mantenibili . Mi svegliavo la mattina e mi sentivo forte.
They have high quality products and delivery is on time.
Pharmalab global is rated 4.16 based on 147 reviews