Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Amazing weightloss product! I am so happy!
I still haven't received one so I know I'd it's coming or not
Bad reaction, gave it to the trash.
Product was well packaged and made it through the tolls after some delays due to the new EU regulations regarding VAT and brexit. This delay was entirely on the Swedish posts disorganisation. Will return with a review on the efficacy of the product later.
This is not a review but rather a suggestion. In two of my recent orders, the 25 ml peptide was paired with a 15 ml stem. Easy enough to correct: the curved stems are for 25 ml containers. Best, HKJ/EMRI
Great products/company/customer service. The best thing is the variety of peptides with concise information on how/why a certain peptide would be used. Well-packaged delivery, and reasonable shipping times to US. Prices are fair. What more to say. Thanks, Pharmalab!
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PURCHASE.... Iam very disatisfy
Quick delivery and good support. I will order again!
Thanks again for everything, the service and products are simply fantastic.
Incredible firm! The entire experience was a breeze — it was very dependable and worthwhile. I give it a thumbs up and strongly recommend it.
Two months have passed since I finished. The difference is quite astounding. I shed nearly ten kilogrammes of fat. Spent time doing vigorous exercise in order to keep my food sanitary. Very quick shipping. Don't be afraid to pick up an amazing product.
Dear Sirs, the ordered product has not arrived yet, hope it is just customs delay, otherwise it will come back
Great customer service.
Never recieved it. Clearly a scam organization. Accepted my money, but never sends the product.....
Good work thanks.
Products are good, but delivery is not good, it tooks a lot of time
Pharma GLobal has saved us money on our most expensive prescription. The customer service is also great.
It takes a little longer to get your order but it is well worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never write a review for any product or item, but using pharma global products for 2 years now. I must say they have amazing products and provide great results.
High-quality products. My wait was a little longer than planned, but it was worth it.
Pharmalab global is rated 4.10 based on 225 reviews