Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Placed order on 11/20/2020 and hear it is 12/18/2020 and still no order and customer service tells me this is all because of Covid. This is the last time I order from them from now on will order from NuImage.
I question the authenticity and integrity of this company. I purchased $260 worth of products in November 2020. With Covid I expected delays, but after 2 months of waiting for my order, I contacted customer service. Apparently the order was lost. They assured me they would resend the order. By March 2021, 4 months later, I still never received my products. Customer service said they don't see that the order was ever mailed out the second time. Rather then have them try a 3rd time, I requested my money back; customer service has stopped answering my emails. This is fraud. I will never deal with this company again.
Still have not received my order.
A little slow with responses but otherwise fine. I idea as to whether or not the products are legit so would like them to put some more effort into assuring customers of this.
The MK677 is 100% fake, I got it lab tested and it showed no signs of containing Ibutamoren. Stay away from this company they're selling fake sarms. I would also like to add that they took forever to ship and the customer service was awful when I tried to contact them. Don't get scammed kids.
I’m not sure if this is a good time for a review. I ordered it March 30th and now it’s April 13th.
Без сомнения, самый сильный сайт пo пептидам в Соединенном Королевстве. Первоклассный сервис и тoвары. Настоятельно рекомендуется
Money doesn't grow on trees. It Was my first experience with black sheep guys pharmalabglobal.com online material providers. I bought and paid $350 for my enabled anabolic requirements. Later, it was found that there is not such a Company exist on this planet. They take customers money against fake orders and fly off. Clients continue anticipating delivery of merchandise but not acquire any supply. I recommend that you eliminate this business enterprise. I have found a legit Business (SteroidShop.is) who have powerful history of timely supply and customer services. All choice of bulking, cutting edge and body enhancement anabolic steroids are extended in their store. Available equally in both injectable and oral form. Products are shipped via large tier courier businesses all around the world. Order process is rather straightforward.
Fake lab ( and lab results) in the US, fake products and fake location in a storage park in the UK
Literally ordered almost 2 months ago and it hasn’t even left Germany. Pathetic
dont waste your money ,these products dont work
Pharmalab global is rated 4.10 based on 257 reviews