Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
i ordered goods three weeks ago . i paid extra for a tracking number the goods have still not arrived i m not sure if they ever will arrive . i have no way if tracing them as a tracking number was never provided . So far now i am very disappointed!!
Still waiting the email with the order confirmatio
Terrible customer service. Can’t get ahold of anyone and they will NOT reply. Ordered an insulin deluxe pen and it broke soon after a few uses. Very cheaply made and not worth $30.
Good service but I was disappointed I didn't get the water to mix Yr product so y made me go somewhere else to buy
Hi Gino, Apologies that you were not satisfied with this. We do have water available to purchase on our website but unfortunately it is not something that we include with free with all purchases. We hope that you will come back and shop with us again. Kind Regards PLG Team
Where is my track number, guys? Order #4072883
I bought few things some weeks ago. I still haven't got it.
Bad reaction, gave it to the trash.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PURCHASE.... Iam very disatisfy
Dear Sirs, the ordered product has not arrived yet, hope it is just customs delay, otherwise it will come back
Never recieved it. Clearly a scam organization. Accepted my money, but never sends the product.....
Does anyone know how to actually speak to a human being who works at this company? My parcel has been stuck for 4 weeks in transit with no update, I believe the parcel is lost. I have emailed the team multiple times with no response.
Item was returned to sender, item was resent but tracking has not updated since the 9th. Emailed over 10 times with no response. Opened 4 cases with no response.
I opened 3 tickets and no one is answering. Scam Website!
DO NOT BUY, IT'S A SCAM. Paid with crypto, payment says pending and support is non responsive. Save yourself the stress and shop somewhere else.
Didn’t receive one of my items. Contacted them about it three times and didn’t hear a word back. Disappointing as I’ve used them in the past and they’ve been fine.
The MK677 is 100% fake, I got it lab tested and it showed no signs of containing Ibutamoren. Stay away from this company they're selling fake sarms. I would also like to add that they took forever to ship and the customer service was awful when I tried to contact them. Don't get scammed kids.
I question the authenticity and integrity of this company. I purchased $260 worth of products in November 2020. With Covid I expected delays, but after 2 months of waiting for my order, I contacted customer service. Apparently the order was lost. They assured me they would resend the order. By March 2021, 4 months later, I still never received my products. Customer service said they don't see that the order was ever mailed out the second time. Rather then have them try a 3rd time, I requested my money back; customer service has stopped answering my emails. This is fraud. I will never deal with this company again.
I’m not sure if this is a good time for a review. I ordered it March 30th and now it’s April 13th.
Une commande passée chez eux. Avant que celle ci ne se mette en route, je demande une modification. On me répond que la modification a été effectuée, je reçois la commande, non seulement la modification n'est pas la bonne, mais en plus ils ont encaissés l'argent sans aucun remboursement (la modification de commande revoit le prix final à la baisse). Je contacte à nouveau leur service client, et cela fait maintenant plusieurs que je n'ai aucune réponse, ça pue l'arnaque !
Money doesn't grow on trees. It Was my first experience with black sheep guys pharmalabglobal.com online material providers. I bought and paid $350 for my enabled anabolic requirements. Later, it was found that there is not such a Company exist on this planet. They take customers money against fake orders and fly off. Clients continue anticipating delivery of merchandise but not acquire any supply. I recommend that you eliminate this business enterprise. I have found a legit Business (SteroidShop.is) who have powerful history of timely supply and customer services. All choice of bulking, cutting edge and body enhancement anabolic steroids are extended in their store. Available equally in both injectable and oral form. Products are shipped via large tier courier businesses all around the world. Order process is rather straightforward.
Pharmalab global is rated 4.10 based on 257 reviews