Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
I’m not sure if this is a good time for a review. I ordered it March 30th and now it’s April 13th.
Une commande passée chez eux. Avant que celle ci ne se mette en route, je demande une modification. On me répond que la modification a été effectuée, je reçois la commande, non seulement la modification n'est pas la bonne, mais en plus ils ont encaissés l'argent sans aucun remboursement (la modification de commande revoit le prix final à la baisse). Je contacte à nouveau leur service client, et cela fait maintenant plusieurs que je n'ai aucune réponse, ça pue l'arnaque !
Money doesn't grow on trees. It Was my first experience with black sheep guys pharmalabglobal.com online material providers. I bought and paid $350 for my enabled anabolic requirements. Later, it was found that there is not such a Company exist on this planet. They take customers money against fake orders and fly off. Clients continue anticipating delivery of merchandise but not acquire any supply. I recommend that you eliminate this business enterprise. I have found a legit Business (SteroidShop.is) who have powerful history of timely supply and customer services. All choice of bulking, cutting edge and body enhancement anabolic steroids are extended in their store. Available equally in both injectable and oral form. Products are shipped via large tier courier businesses all around the world. Order process is rather straightforward.
I purchased some items on Nov 11th, 2020. I never received my products. Apparently the items were shipped to some address in another part of the USA, not my state or address. I requested a refund, and was told that I could not get refunded until the merchandise had been returned to them, despite the fact that tracking indicated it was sent to the wrong address and was being returned. About 3 wees ago, I received notice that I would be getting a refund within 5 working days. I have not yet received that refund, and no proof of the transaction of the refund, as I requested. It has now been almost 4 months since I made my purchase, and I have not received my money back. The company also is very poor about responding to my emails. If I am lucky, I will get one out of every 4 or 5 emails replied to. I would adamantly advise against dealing with this company. There are several others out there that are better to deal with and that have better prices.
Fake lab ( and lab results) in the US, fake products and fake location in a storage park in the UK
SCAM ALERT - they will say they send the products and they don't and when I request refunds they ignore me!!!!! THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY - WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE
N'ayant pas reçu la livraison (+ de 15 jours) , je ne peux pas vous donner une note ni le produit commandé ni le service de livraison.
Pour les livraisons il serait plus intéressant de passer par une société de livraison UPS Fedex ou DHL que de passer par les postes des pays. ça me ne derangerai pas de payer un supplément en sachant que la livraison sera faite à une date précise . Pour mon cas la poste Française avec des livraisons venant de pays étranger sont très lente
Fake products, fake company (the shipping address is a storage park in the UK), The test lab "BSL-Labs" is completely bogus set up to look like its own company but the site is cheap and the address is bogus. The place doesn't exist according to VA state records. They are no BSL Labs in "VA", Virginia"-totally bogus.

If peptides are not from a GMP manufacturer then they are most likely no good which is why "Pharma Lab Global" (storage park edition) is manufacturing ridiculous-looking lab reports for their products. They advertise Epithalon as being derived from plants which are absolutely completely false. Epithalon is a tetrapeptide derived from the pineal glands usually of calves.

The products could be completely fake, contaminated, or something different entirely STAY away from these irresponsible clowns.
1/3 of my bottle leaked through the packaging.
Keep away, Scammers.
DON’T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.
I made a purchase and they accidently charged my card twice as they had a new payment system change over that day. They keep telling me they will refund the amount but after 3 months of promises, they never returned my money.
Never received my order beware. I will be calling my credit card company.
Literally ordered almost 2 months ago and it hasn’t even left Germany. Pathetic
Fake products. I have ordered MK-677 in capsules. It was my first order from this company but I have bought MK-677 many times over time. The product has a very specific bitter taste whether it's in capsules, tablets or liquid form. What I received is totally fake. The powder inside the capsules had no taste at all. I am not even sure what they have put in there. I am Asking for a refund.
Two months now no order or refund. They give you the runaround. Stay away from them they will steal your money they are thieves.
Scam. I never got the package
Placed order on 11/20/2020 and hear it is 12/18/2020 and still no order and customer service tells me this is all because of Covid. This is the last time I order from them from now on will order from NuImage.
Stenabolic and Cardarine are NOT SARMS! The price on these two items are far too high, so I would imagine Pharmalab products are a rip off. Look elsewhere.
dont waste your money ,these products dont work
Not sure yet,still haven’t got products....the tracking people for the logistics company don’t tell you much
because the order page didnt work properly,i got debited for 2 orders when i only wanted one.your system sucks .dont waste your money these products dont work at all
Pharmalab global is rated 4.19 based on 169 reviews