PGS Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PGS Services

info@pgs-online.co.uk

Unit 10761 Victoria RoadSurbiton

How would you rate PGS Services ?

Moira Grounds
Verified Buyer
"I have used PGS on several occasions now, and have always found them helpful, clear, efficient, reliable and friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending them most warmly."
"Telephone staff and electrician were very helpful , friendly and answered all my questions.Would definitely recommend."
John Vincent
Verified Buyer
"I called PGS. The girl on the phone was English and I could understand her very clearly. She advised the cost. She took my details and advised a plumber would be on site within a set time - and he arrived within that set time. Perfect"
Geraldine O
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, very polite, fixed problem immediately. Explained everything very well,would use again ."
Adrian Young
Verified Buyer
"I needed both electrical improvements and gas & electrical certificates. The scope of work was transparent and efficiently done. Good co-ordination of attendance times and the paperwork. Minor glitches were very quickly resolved. I'm new to London and found PGS a good company to deal with. Overall 9/10 taking into account performance and value"
Rory Linden-Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Kept to appointment time. Completed service and within time allotted also fixed faulty tap for inclusive fee."
"Friendly and easy to book through. Could send someone soon and were flexible with the timing. On the day, the tradesperson rang in advance to give an exact time and arrived right on time. Was experienced and friendly worker. Have only used once so far but would do so again."
Desmond Carolan
Verified Buyer
"The problem with my plumbing proved to be more complex than either the plumbers or I expected. They patiently explained each step of the way and despite some setbacks (mainly due to the complexity of the plumbing in what is an old building), they finally managed to solve the problem and now everything seems fine. The job took somewhat longer than I anticipated but I can understand the reasons for this. Both plumbers were friendly yet professional at the same time."
Rosie Deale
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service from PGS today. Only called 2 days ago and they came today, were friendly and had outstanding customer service. Would definitely use again."
"Promptly sorted out my problem. Happily recommend them."
Neeta Desor
Verified Buyer
"PGS have been efficient in the manner that they have undertaken tasks even in a situation where the instruction is from a landlord and tenants are in the property. I found that the work was seamlessly effected."
"fast response to request for service and good job done"
Sherry Bond
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient. Booking easy, appointment on time, Builder very courteous"
"Every thing was explained from start to finish the work carried out was excellent"
"Efficient, great value service. The plumbing job took longer than expected but Dan did not leave until he was 100% happy. Thank you."
Doreen Wallace
Verified Buyer
"I was given a clear understanding about the whole problems, why it happen and what the entail of the job to be done. plumber was very friendly."
"Straightforward, good quality, no nonsense service. Efficient and got the job done well."
Julie Mellows
Verified Buyer
"They took trouble over my booking when the first date had to be postponed due to tradesperson having car problems. They rebooked and kept me well informed by phone and email. Tradesperson rang ahead to say he was on the way and carried out the work quickly and efficiently. He was helpful and tidy in servicing a flueless gas fire which British Gas would not cover in my regular servicing agreement with them."
Janice Lile
Verified Buyer
"They made the appointment and booked the call, attended the property and did the safety check"
"Good service from start to finish and customer service people were so bright and easy to communicate with. Would recommend."
PGS Services is rated 4.72 based on 872 reviews