PGS Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PGS Services

info@pgs-online.co.uk

Unit 10761 Victoria RoadSurbiton

Tell us how PGS Services made you happy

"Service was good but could not complete the job for health and safety reason. Communication from the office was excellent and very professional,"
"I have used PGS for boiler service and gas safety certificate issuance for several years now and has always been pleased with the response time over email and the efficiency in the workmanship. Would recommend the company to family and friends."
"PGS services provided us a 5 star service. They kept us informed from time of booking till the job got completed. The trades person and all telephone staff were great to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone. I found them through google and was surprised with the kind of service I received."
"Completed the work extremely professionally, will recommend 100%."
"PGS Services rescued me on Saturday morning when my electricity went down and I had absolutely nothing working in half my flat including hot water and central heating. They were the only company who could help and one of their men arrived at stated time and within 15 mins. all was working. I would highly recommend PGS although I did find them rather expensive."
"Very impressed with PGS Services. The customer service team are extremely friendly and helpful - made the process very easy and ensured a top quality tradesperson came round very quickly. They kept in regular communication with me throughout the process to make sure everything was ok. The tradesperson herself was extremely professional and efficient, giving me very easy to understand information about the problem and solving many of the issues there and then, as well as giving me advice on how to maintain the different aspects of my plumbing. The price is not cheap, but it's not extortionate and I'd rather pay a little extra for the guarantee of a reputable company, have the protection of a guarantee, and know that I'm in safe hands. Also, the pricing was very clear so I knew there would be no nasty surprises. Would certainly use PGS again and fully recommend them."
"The tradesperson was very flexible with time of the appointment to fit in with my needs. They were friendly and explained everything clearly."
"Great service from PGS. I found them online and when called was given very clear and precise details and was keep informed throughout. Engineer was also very good, punctual and did a great job."
"Excellent workmanship and tidy work. Very professional and polite engineer."
"Very kind and efficient service. Thank you very much."
"I find the whole process of dealing with PGS from phone call to job being done to payment, seamless and efficient."
"Fast and efficient service. The technician came at the agreed time and worked neatly, even had a chat post-service and his feedback re the product I installed was satisfactory. Would use again"
"I am so enamoured with this company I am deliberately finding more work for them to do. Not that I am being reckless, but it has taken so long to find a company I can trust to do a job properly and with no fuss. Go on, give them a try- they deserve the stars and rave reviews and a special mention must go to Lucian who we must kidnap as he's a lovely chap who does a great job every time. My wife loves him which is high praise indeed. Well done guys!"
"PGS Services were very good. The engineer they sent out to repair our boiler was able to tell us exactly what the issue was and what could be done to repair. He didnt try to overchcarge for the services either."
"Great service from James the engineer who explained what he was doing.The boiler was cleaned and needed some new parts. He showed me what was wrong and ordered the part. I had a problem with the underfloor heating and after going through a short procedure this was diagnosed as a faulty electrical part on the valve to the lounge. The part was ordered but had to be collected early the next day. It was all sorted in a professional manner. Boiler and heating working perfectly."
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. Great value for money too!"
"Excellent service - from booking to completion done in a helpful, friendly, and professional manner. Highly recommended."
"Engineer arrived during time specified, did a good job and answered our questions. Very satisfied."
"Prompt appointment and easy communication. The job was fixed in under an hour. You pay slightly over the odds compared to a one-man-band business but when there’s a leak, it needs to be fixed fast and these guys offer appointments within 24 hours. Would recommend."
"Were fantistic and rang before coming they sorted the problem out and were on time. They also explained the problem clearly to me."
PGS Services is rated 4.73 based on 934 reviews