PGS Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PGS Services

info@pgs-online.co.uk

Unit 10761 Victoria RoadSurbiton

Tell us how PGS Services made you happy

"Excellent service after central heating failed as timer on boiler needed replacing. Engineer came out same day and was able to keep heating going and returned with new timer the following day. Heating Engineer Simon was brilliant , very quick and efficient and very friendly. Would definitely recommend anyone to use this company."
"Easy, clear booking and great service"
"I had a pleasant experience working with PGS Services, very reliable, efficient and professional people."
"Very good reliable service, very professional"
"I have use PGS several times, and from booking a problem to completion of the job, I have been very impressed and would recommend them."
"Speedy service, very efficient and competent."
"The service from phone call to completion of the job was very re assuring. The tradesmen were polite and friendly. I am pleased with the work and would recommend PGS."
"From start to finish the experience was faultless. Efficient administration to set up the appointment. Friendly but businesslike approach. Engineer likewise and the work carried out in a knowledgeable, efficient and tidy way. I am a return customer to PGS and have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Will use them again."
"I am writing an honest review about how good my experience was with PGS Services. My bathroom UVPC was locked shut even though the handle opened, and I called and within two hours two men came over and actually fixed the window mechanisms and gave it a interior cleaning service too, which apparently you have to pay for once a year, but I didn't have too, it was all part of the affordable service. The men were friendly, trustworthy and had a van filled with parts and tools. Estate agents use them too for the properties they manage. I would not hesitate on recommending PGS Services to anyone, they will be my first port of call from now on. Thanks so much PGS!"
"Good, prompt and excellent service beyond expectation. Well done keep it up"
"I have had very variable services from plumbers in the past; but PGS have restored my faith in what is possible and available. They have been responsive to my enquiries, accurate in their timings and estimates of the work needed, and clean and efficient when the plumber came. In comparison with what I have paid previously, they were also very cost-effective. Nice guy too!"
"Quick response, friendly, professional service."
"They were on time, friendly, helpful and trustworthy."
"I've used PGS 3 times over the past few years for jobs needed in my London flat. The service is outstanding and the value for money is great. Booking the engineer is an effortless process. The engineers are super-efficient and knowledgable. The whole process is friendly, quick and stress-free. I will always use PGS and will always recommend them. 10 out of 10 every time."
"From the moment of contact by phone, you feel comfortable that you will receive a good service. The staff come over as friendly and courteous and, so far, the workpeople who arrive are very good."
"Perfect service and timing and quality of work. The electrical engineer was very good and even explained the job he did and how the circuit works."
"Very clear communication and professional organisation. Friendly and proficient tradesman carrying out excellent work."
"Very efficient service. Problems sorted out on the same day. Very good friendly help from all."
"Brilliant service. The enginer done a good job. Will definitely recommend p.g.s. thank you"
"PGS offer polite and efficient customer service and their on-site people are very professional."
PGS Services is rated 4.74 based on 1,005 reviews