PGS Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PGS Services

info@pgs-online.co.uk

Unit 10761 Victoria RoadSurbiton

How would you rate PGS Services ?

"I recommend PGS as a good efficient company . This is the second time we have used them and they have provided an excellent service both times. The problem was solved and the engineers were very knowledgeable and professional."
"PGS Services installed a new boiler; kept to their promises and worked well with the agents, owner, supplier and tenants, etc. The job unseen was performed within their quote and efficiently. I strongly recommend PGS for all plumbing jobs."
"Excellent, professional service - never let me down in years of using these services."
"Only needed a quick gas pipe capped, but another company were hopeless in getting to us. Contacted PGS and from Lucy taking the booking to Dave completing the job, they were efficient, polite and excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
"PGS provides excellent customer service. Their trades people are reliable and their work is of high quality standards"
"Very efficient, prompt and professional service."
"Excellent - polite, efficient and pleasant."
"Fantastic customer service combined with brilliant technical expertise makes this the only company I would use."
"The service we receive from PGS is excellent. They always remember to ‘phone and email me a couple of weeks before our Gas Safe certificate is due. They liaise directly with the tenants over access to the property and send us the report on the same day as the inspection. The Gas Safe certificate is always sent the same day as the inspection or the next day. I would definitely recommend PGS to other landlords."
"I am first time using PGS services, the service excellent, quick, reliable, reasonably priced."
"Easy to use and quick at coming out to appointments, a little more expensive than some others but top notch"
"Courteous; excellent workmanship; arrive on time; gets the job done. Totally reliable."
"I have always found service second to none - quick, polite and brilliant communication with all parties. Hassle free service."
"PGS Services and Ryan are very professional and accurate in their work and service. I've been in touch with the for the past few years, and never been disappointed."
"Excellent customer service and efficient process when speaking with head office."
"Excellent communication, excellent service."
"Quick and efficient service with impressive tradespeople."
"A reassuring service. My call was sympathetically dealt with at all stages, from my initial phone call to the completed job. I even received a phone call later that same evening to make sure all was still ok."
"PGS customer service and support are excellent which compensates for possibly paying a bit extra for the jobs required. My experience of the tradespeople I've come across is that they are on the whole efficient and knowledgeable but any problems encountered will be dealt with fairly and promptly by the office management."
"Very good, efficient company. Fast response, they did the work they said they would do. Reliable and highly skilled tradesperson who also kept the place clean and tidy. Highly recommended."
PGS Services is rated 4.73 based on 899 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!