PGS Services Reviews

Unit 107
61 Victoria Road
Surbiton

Tell us how PGS Services made you happy
Overwhelming pleasant experience from my first contact with the office staff, all the way to the trades-person.
100% totally trustworthy company, which is hard to find in to day's society.
Excellent company. Very transparent and friendly, efficient work and nice demeanour.
PGS are very good at sorting out any jobs very promptly and efficiently and are very polite and customer friendly
They have been working on my 5 year electrical certificate for my flat in London very helpfully and efficiently
I used to struggle to find plumbers and electricians to help service the demands of a small portfolio of tenanted properties and used to spend a small fortune on "insurance based" plans to cover the odd call out! PGS have recently provided just what I need on a "as needed basis" and all their work is satisfactory.
Great service. Phone call to confirm time and a slight delay to arrival.
Excellent service - prompt, polite, accurate and professional! What more could you ask for?
Very happy with the service I have received. The engineer who did the work was so efficient, neat and tidy. I am so pleased to have had such a nice person working in our home. Thank you.
The electrician was extremely helpful and polite. He sorted out the problem quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed indeed.
Great service. They have always been very quick to respond and to diagnose the problem.
The customer service is also really good and very responsive.
I have been using PGS Services for the last 5 years for 3 properties and I had always been satisfied with the services provided. I get a call when the certificate is due, so I can relax. If any problems occur, the company sorts it out in a professional manner. I cannot recommend it too highly.
The engineer was friendly and efficient. He rang earlier to tell me when he was due to me. I was impressed with him and PGS Services.
I was very happy with your services and the tradesman was very obliging and cleared up all the mess before leaving the property
We had great service today from PGS. We contacted them about a plumbing issue in a tenanted property in the morning. They took care of everything, contacted the tenant themselves and got somebody round the same day. The problem was resolved in the afternoon, all for the price of one hour's work.
A reliable company that offers and excellent service at reasonable rates.
First-class service, very professional staff and would thoroughly recommend them again came within the timeframe, did the work, tidied up and covid safe. I am glad I came across this company as I am new to the area and now I know that I have a number to call for any eventuality in work in my home need to be carried out.
Great service. Sam was very professional, sorted job out fully and efficiently and also gave some great advice about avoiding any future problems.
Highly recommend.
Plumber came out same day to fix a leak and carried out recommended work to prevent further problems. As a landlord, I was very pleased with the fast service and excellent communication from the office, as well as the call from the plumber to explain the problem and request authorisation to carry out the work. Very efficient and friendly service. This is the second time we have used PGS and will definitely call them again if needed.
Great service. The electrician turned up well in time and was super efficient.
I'd highly recommend PGS
Very helpful and courteous electrician. Removed old chandelier, identified problem and put up the replacement, explaining each step.
The company was able to send the same electrician who had previously visited my house before Christmas, which meant he was aware of the problems we had with the existing light fittings.
Great service!