PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

prompt and efficient service..recomended!
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
Prompt, efficient and effective service. Wholeheartedly recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 month ago
Very prompt and professional service. The wasps haven’t returned.
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 1 month ago
Was quick, thorough, friendly and professional.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
Quick service very efficient.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 1 month ago
Came when said very good manner and did the job (get rid of wasp nest)Will use again if needed.Many Thanks
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 month ago
Found what I thought was a bees nest in my house roof space. Called James at Pest Control. He arrived half an hour later, identified it as a wasp nest rather than bees, and 10 minutes after that the nest had been dealt with. Friendly and professional throughout the visit. Would highly recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
A very good service. Response was very positive as the problem was with wasps at the home of an elderly relative. Came same day and dealt with the problem. Just a few wasps still around two weeks later. Returned at no further cost and wasp problem eliminated.
Pleased to recommend this company. GK. August 2020.
(PestControl.co.uk Bury) - Posted 1 month ago
Fast and reliable James was very knowledgable felt like I had known him for years
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good service. Called out for wasps under the roof and they came next day and again 3 days later to make sure the job was successful
(PestControl.co.uk Wallington) - Posted 1 month ago
We had a problem with a wasps nest under our rook tiles in our kitchen extension. Liam was able to visit within 24 hours of being contacted and took care of the issue within 30 minutes. the problem was sorted quickly and very professionally. would definitely recommend this service.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent friendly service. Good phone contact, very reachable and extremely prompt. Very reasonably priced for wasps nests, I would highly recommend
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Prompt and efficient removal of the pigeons nesting under our solar panels.
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 month ago
Calm, informative, methodical, respectful. good social and communication skills, clear and comprehensive in relation to assessment and treatment options, responsive and open to telephone contact in-between visits.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
I cannot recommend Gareth highly enough. Within 15 minutes of my phonecall Gareth was at my house and dealing with the problem. It was quite a complicated situation but Gareth dealt with it efficiently and professionally. I had to call Gareth back which wasn't a problem despite getting late into the evening. Gareth was friendly, approachable and offered sound advice.
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Came within an hour of the call, wasp nest appears to have vanished and no longer having issues
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 1 month ago
Incredibly happy with the service received recently from Gareth of PestControl.co.uk! We received a prompt call back and his knowledge of his profession was obvious when he identified our issue over the phone (bird/pigeon mites). He arrived same day as agreed and was both friendly and professional as he got to work and in no time we were bug free!
He adhered to the current social distancing rules and wore a face covering. While there he noticed we had covered an extractor fan - to stop wasps - and so he took a look in the attic and removed a huge uninhabited wasp nest the size of a beach ball!
The price was very reasonable for the same day service. I would not hesitate to recommend Gareth and his company to anyone looking for a pest control service.
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
No Problems. Everything carried out efficiently and on time. The person (who's name I have sadly forgotten) was helpful, understanding and polite. I will definitely keep in mind should I need again
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 1 month ago
Called about a rampant wasp nest at around 09.30. The technician arrived about 10.15 and the wasps were gone by early afternoon. You can't fault that response!
Many thanks.
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
A very quick and efficient service - next day appointment and came on time. Operator was brilliant and, hopefully, we won't be seeing any more pesky wasps for a while!
PestControl.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 730 reviews