PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
customer service
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Professional and thorough
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 2 months ago
Polite and helpful
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 2 months ago
A swift, polite and efficient service. I hope I won't have the same problem again, but if I do, they will be my first port of call.
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 2 months ago
I have used Cliff sever times for pest control and he always responds promptly and looks at the problem properly and provides good solutions. Very pleased with him and will use PestControl again when required.
(PestControl.co.uk Uxbridge) - Posted 2 months ago
We had Darren come out and take a look at our rat problem. He was very informative and helpful at trying to deal with our problem.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 3 months ago
David was so professional and thorough - and everything was beautifully clean and tidy when he had finished woodworming the house. I would recommend him highly to any future customer.
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 months ago
Fast service and very helpful and informative and only comes when needed so no wasted money on unnecessary visits
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 months ago
very professional. excellent result.
(PestControl.co.uk Swanage) - Posted 3 months ago
Darren certainly knows his job and was very efficient and knowledgeable. We still have a mouse or two unfortunately.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional, helpful and explained what the procedure would be. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Swanage) - Posted 3 months ago
Great service. Very friendly and easy to ask questions and get a sensible and practical solution
(PestControl.co.uk Bristol) - Posted 3 months ago
We are only part way through the treatment, but are immensely impressed by Bruce's expertise and the way he deals with us. We feel confident that the end result will be to our complete satisfaction.
(PestControl.co.uk Abingdon) - Posted 3 months ago
Liam was very efficient in how he dealt with my wasp problem. Very friendly chap. Would definitely recommend this company.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 4 months ago
Service was very efficient,took a week till wasps disappeared as told but after that all was ok thanks
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 4 months ago
Rapid response, efficient polite Thank yoi
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 4 months ago
Problem with flies, have one or two who are determined but generally gone now. Service prompt and informative. Will use again as I'm sure they will be back! It' an annual thing.
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 4 months ago
very quick service and hopefully the problem has been resolved
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 4 months ago
Quick and effective recommended
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 4 months ago
Great service, nothing a problem.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 4 months ago
Gigantic wasps nest dealt with fuss free! Great friendly service - would highly recommend. Thank you
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 4 months ago