PestControl.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK.

"I had netting done on 2 dormers to stop seagulls nesting, I received 5 star treatment from ***, he gave excellent service, he was efficient and his communication was brilliant, would highly recommend"
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 1 year ago
"Speedy efficient service. Thank you. Very recommended."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 1 year ago
"Fast, efficient, informative service provided."
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Our service was provided by ***. His customer service skills were professional, friendly and he was extremely knowledgeable and re-assuring. He gave an excellent service and if we would ever need pest control again (although we hope not!) we would not hesitate in calling your company again. We would not hesitate in recommending your company to others."
(PestControl.co.uk Redhill) - Posted 1 year ago
"Prompt and polite service. Knowledgeable operator. Evaluated problem and most importantly, cured the problem in the time estimated. Brilliant job."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very efficient as always in tackling squirrels in the attic. On this occasion the squirrel escaped but not seen since. *** was Very considerate and helpful as always. Can recommend him ."
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 2 years ago
"A fast friendly and professional service."
(PestControl.co.uk Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
"Prompt. Efficient. Courteous.\nWill use again."
(PestControl.co.uk Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
"I would recommend to anyone"
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 2 years ago
"The representative that i dealt with from Pest Control was extremely helpful in providing a quote and doing the work in a limited time scale. I would be more than happy to use them again in the future"
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great, efficient service. Would highly recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 2 years ago
"*** came out promptly to deal with a wasp nest. It was gone within a day extremely courteous and explained everything that he did. I would recommend him without question."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 2 years ago
"A quick, efficient service to deal with my wasp nest in the garden. I was able to choose a day suitable for myself and the nest was dealt with in one go. Had a return visit been needed it would have been free of charge.would use again."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very happy with service provided. Excellent explanation of problem and would definitely recommend to others. Thank you"
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent service at my house in *** dealing with a wasp nest - quick and effective. Many thanks to *** for the work undertaken. Highly recommended."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Speedy and effective response. Thank you!"
"Excellent professional service."
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was satisfied with the whole process"
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was very satisfied with the service provided by ***, prompt, friendly, professional and effective. I researched and contacted several pest control companies and I am very glad that I chose yours. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to other people. Thank you for a good job well done."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Professional & efficient service. Pestcontrol were able to attend the very next day in regards to a moth issue & gave good advice which made good cost effective sense"
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 2 years ago