PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

quick efficient service
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good experience, efficient friendly service with good results.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 2 months ago
He was very helpful, polite and understanding. Hopefully I wont have to use service like this again but if I do I will defo be a returning customer
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 2 months ago
David was very courteous and understanding from the minute he came in. He was very knowledgeable and got straight down to business. We needed the three visits. We will definately call again if the need arises.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 2 months ago
Leon was prompt, helpful, listened to us, and the treatment he provided was effective. Can't ask for more.5 * service.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service from pest control guys, eradicating the problem immediately, professional services and highly recommend, David is a great person to use if you get him. All great with the situation now, thank you
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 2 months ago
Quick service and thorough.
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 2 months ago
Darren from PestControl.co.uk did a great job. The problem was sorted within three visits and he identified where the mice were coming from and blocked the hole. I would recommend PestControl!
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 2 months ago
Cliff the person that came to my assistance was very personable and friendly and seemingly knowledgeable about his trade. I would wholeheartedly recommend him and the company to other future customers....thanks for the excellent service.
(PestControl.co.uk Maidenhead) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent. Attention to detail could not have been better.
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 2 months ago
James is friendly and very knowledgeable. The service he has given us with our problem has been excellent.
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service. It took almost 2 hrs to catch the thing but got it in the end. If my two sons had left him to it, he probably would have caught it with the first 10 minutes. Money well spent and would definitely use the company again but hope not needed.
(PestControl.co.uk Uxbridge) - Posted 3 months ago
Quick to attend/survey, great aftercare response/follow-up and effective results in a short time.
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 3 months ago
Very efficient and helpful.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 3 months ago
Piers was friendly, informative, reassuring and professional. He explained what he was doing, the traps / treatments he was using to get rid of the critters, and even showed - me the evidence (droppings) in the loft!! Highly recommended - the problem has goneaway.
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 3 months ago
First class service, attended promptly and kept me informed every step of the way. Sent photographs of progress as I don't live locally and the property was empty.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 3 months ago
Quick, thorough service at a very reasonable price
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 months ago
Very friendly and professional advice. Would defiantly recommend and reuse pest control although I hope I don't need to!
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 3 months ago
Darren has been a real help in dealing with the problem of having firstly having a dead rat in my loft and the attendant smell and then the subsequent treatment to avoid any further issues.
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 3 months ago
Arranged by phone and came when they said and completed the job
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 3 months ago