PestControl.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

company-profile.Click_here
"Excellent service professional polite"
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very helpful when I made my initial enquiry. Availability was good - got an appointment at a time that suited us that wasn’t too far away. The guy seemed to be very thorough when treating the rooms and he provided information."
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great service from start to finish"
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I can’t thank David enough. Our tenants left our property infested with fleas and David was able to fit our property in really quickly. He was thorough and explained the process very clearly, he also followed up with a second visit. Thank you David"
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Reliable, helpful, efficient and personable! Thank you"
(PestControl.co.uk Maidenhead) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great service"
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Came out when they said they would and problem was cured within 24 hours just like they said."
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Turned up very quickly assessed the situation and removed 2wasp nests in my loft..it also cost me less than I thought it would..cannot fault the service at all...hope the problem never returns but if it does I will definitely use the service again"
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Darren has been excellent in helping to sort out a rodent problem. He has systematically worked through possible solutions to this with a calm and methodical approach. Highly recommended."
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"They came promptly and gave a thorough response to all our questions, providing skilled and effective treatment. We have had no problems since the treatment"
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"James Roberts, who covers Greater Manchester, was punctual and extremely thorough in applying an anti-flee treatment to a flat, after a tenant with a pet left. Invoicing was quick. I would have no hesitation to recommend James and was planning to contact him if anything similar was required again."
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very quick response to phone call all work carried out and completed within 2 hours"
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 1 month ago
"The controller Piers was very professional and helpful and solved our wasp issue"
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 1 month ago
"Timely: considerate and professional."
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 1 month ago
"Would highly recommend this company. The chap was friendly & quick to help us. It turned out we didn’t have any pests but he went the extra mile & did some treatment just in case. Fingers crossed we never need him again but I’d b on the phone to him ASAP."
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 1 month ago
"Prompt, efficient service and effective treatment. Can recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent Service Quick efficient professional Most importantly effective"
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 1 month ago
"Did all the gentleman said it wood"
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent quick service, very efficient and friendly young man. Thanks"
(PestControl.co.uk Wigan) - Posted 1 month ago
"great service great rates would never go anywhere else"
(PestControl.co.uk Wigan) - Posted 1 month ago