Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Excellent service, very pleased.
Our tshirt was great and the fabric was so soft! Should be a great birthday present for my hubby. Thank you :)
My order number was 117520, I’m totally 100% happy with my order just not happy with how it was delivered it was bent and forced though my letter box when it clearly stated on the the envelope do not bend in red letters
Product as described and matched pictures on website
Prompt delivery.
The card I purchased was very nice but I thought £3.99 for postage excessive.
The Sheffield Wednesday gift mug I ordered arrived intact and looks good. The surname, however, is printed almost ontop of the number 60 instead of a space as shown on your order site. Delivery was 3 weeks to Australia.
My Grandson loved his goalie gloves with his name on .. thank you
I like Leeds United Drinking Glass it is nice
Tshirt good quality and sizing perfect but disappointed with cuff links as difficult to make out the logo
The name wasn’t in the centre and didn’t line up with the numbers
Looks great on my phone
I'm very pleased with the mug but I have not received the personalized coasters which is disappointing as it was for an 80th birthday present.
Very pleased and the person who received the gift loved it, thank you
This was for my son's 50th. Birthday a avid Nottingham Forest supporter, he loved it. Thank you.
a quality product with a fast delivery well packaged
Cufflinks arrived very promptly. They were of a good standard with discrete engraving and were greatly liked by the recipient. Personalised birthday card arrived separately but also promptly. One bone of contention was that card was advertised at £3.99 but cost charged was £6.99. There was only one A4 size; if there was another, unavailable, smaller size at the lower price this was not clear on the website. However, recipient loved the big card and it was made of a good quality material.
Good service. No complaints.
Excellent service and great personalised birthday card. Shame the postage cost more than the card though so made it a little expensive, but it’s only a one off purchase so it so bad for a unique card.
Easy to choose and to personalise. Would be nice if there was an option to do your own message too but, overall, the message options are acceptable. Payment was easy to sort and delivery was fast and secure. The item itself is of a good quality and I’m sure I’ll use Personalised Football Gifts again in the future. Very happy with my purchase 👌🏻
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,812 reviews