Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
customer service
"I order a Epoxy Damp Proof membrane 2.5 kg when I opened the sealed bag the two separate compartments one had burst with the epoxy resin everywhere which then made it very difficult to mix and all so the safety aspect as well , so not very happy really."
Hello Mr Mannix,

We are sorry to learn that you had a leak in the epoxy bag. We would always advise that you contact us so that we can replace any damages before you install the product. Although courier damages are extremely rare, it does happen on the odd occasion but we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards

The Permagard Team
"After 1 week I have still not received my product and have had no reply to an email asking where it is."
Hello Mr Whitenstall,

Having looked into this with our courier, the order was delivered on a next day delivery service to your delivery address and signed for by a relative. We are glad that you received the order on time and the issue has been resolved.

Regards

The Permagard Team
"Terrible product I put it on a brand new concrete floor , I left it for 48 hours, I decided to test it with a mop and it started to come off the new concrete floor, worst product I have ever used , it would be nice to get sort of refund ."
Hello Mr Griffin,

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the product and would like to offer our help in anyway we can. Unfortunately these types of liquid coatings require a suitably prepared substrate in order to create a bond with the substrate. In the case of new concrete you will have surface laitance which needs to be removed by mechanical means before applying the paint. This is a common cause of the product not bonding to the concrete.

If you would like to send in some photos to sales@permagard.co.uk we can better advise but whichever liquid product you choose to complete the job again, you will need to mechanically clean the surface first.

A member of our staff will contact you shortly to help resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

The Permagard Team
"1) Box arrived Ok but inside I find the 5L woodworm treatment tin leaking slightly, thankfully I had an old 5L tin of woodworm treatment from cuprinol so I could empty liquid into that tin. 2) There is no way on earth the brushes you sent are made by Harris and are only of the quality one would get from Home Bargains for a £1. I have used Harris all my life so I know the difference. I started out wanting to use this company for many future purchases but not sure now whether I would use company again. Thank You"
Hi Mark

We are extremely sorry that your order was damaged in transit. Our courier does not automatically tell us when a consignment is damaged otherwise we would have replaced the damaged item for you.

We can confirm the brushes are definitely supplied by Harris as advertised by many other Harris distributors. However, we have taken note of your comments and will be passing these on to Harris.

Due to your comments we have also checked our stock and note that they have removed company branding from the packaging.

One of our customer services team will be in contact shortly.

Kind regards,
Steve
"Thank you for your opportunity to provide feedback on your product. I was recommended your permagard vent from an associate, who said it was brilliant at reducing condensation in garden rooms. Following his advice I bought your vent, thinking that I would see ‘next generation ‘ in vents. When I received it I was a little disappointed to see a vent that I can buy for next to £10 from a local dealer, with what looks like a roll of off cut quilt stuffed inside it. I have fitted the vent in the knowledge that it will do its job, but I believe it to be vastly over priced and the postage and packaging costs just made it more painful."
Thank you for your review and the feedback.

We are aware that the delivery charge is high when purchasing single small items and as most of our products are classified as chemicals, delivery is more costly than standard Royal Mail charges. However, this is something we are currently working with our delivery company to reduce.

We hope that the vent reduces your condensation, as it has your associate and that you will consider choosing Permagard again in the future.

Permagard team
"You havent delivered anything"
Hi Tim

We have looked into your order and seen that “In Store Collection” was selected as your delivery option. Your order has been ready for collection at our trade counter since the 5th of January. As it seems like you require the goods delivering, one of our team will be in contact shortly to arrange this for you.

Kind regards

"prob water no good"
"Ordered bars and grout together on 2 separate occasions. Both times the bars and grout came by separate couriers 24 hours apart."
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 1,273 reviews