Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"1) Box arrived Ok but inside I find the 5L woodworm treatment tin leaking slightly, thankfully I had an old 5L tin of woodworm treatment from cuprinol so I could empty liquid into that tin. 2) There is no way on earth the brushes you sent are made by Harris and are only of the quality one would get from Home Bargains for a £1. I have used Harris all my life so I know the difference. I started out wanting to use this company for many future purchases but not sure now whether I would use company again. Thank You"
Hi Mark

We are extremely sorry that your order was damaged in transit. Our courier does not automatically tell us when a consignment is damaged otherwise we would have replaced the damaged item for you.

We can confirm the brushes are definitely supplied by Harris as advertised by many other Harris distributors. However, we have taken note of your comments and will be passing these on to Harris.

Due to your comments we have also checked our stock and note that they have removed company branding from the packaging.

One of our customer services team will be in contact shortly.

Kind regards,
Steve
"Thank you for your opportunity to provide feedback on your product. I was recommended your permagard vent from an associate, who said it was brilliant at reducing condensation in garden rooms. Following his advice I bought your vent, thinking that I would see ‘next generation ‘ in vents. When I received it I was a little disappointed to see a vent that I can buy for next to £10 from a local dealer, with what looks like a roll of off cut quilt stuffed inside it. I have fitted the vent in the knowledge that it will do its job, but I believe it to be vastly over priced and the postage and packaging costs just made it more painful."
Thank you for your review and the feedback.

We are aware that the delivery charge is high when purchasing single small items and as most of our products are classified as chemicals, delivery is more costly than standard Royal Mail charges. However, this is something we are currently working with our delivery company to reduce.

We hope that the vent reduces your condensation, as it has your associate and that you will consider choosing Permagard again in the future.

Permagard team
"You havent delivered anything"
Hi Tim

We have looked into your order and seen that “In Store Collection” was selected as your delivery option. Your order has been ready for collection at our trade counter since the 5th of January. As it seems like you require the goods delivering, one of our team will be in contact shortly to arrange this for you.

Kind regards

The Permagard Team
"prob water no good"
"Ordered bars and grout together on 2 separate occasions. Both times the bars and grout came by separate couriers 24 hours apart."
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 862 reviews