Percipio Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Percipio Training
Read Percipio Training Reviews

About Percipio Training:

Percipio Training is a forward thinking and socially responsible company based in Buckinghamshire. We offer a wide range of food safety courses including food safety at levels 2-4, food allergy awareness and management, food safety culture, food safety update for managers, effective auditing and inspection skills and HACCP at levels 2-4.

Our values and approach to training are simple. We offer competitively priced training solutions that make a real difference to the way your employees think and behave towards safety.

""
Pros: Pretty informative, good sources, interactive Cons: some technical issues from my side and language difficulties
Probably more suited to higher grade management. Textbook not written in very friendly english, feedback from even english native speakers was that it was difficult to understand.
A good overview and mix of theory and practice. Even with breaks it was too long at 4hours and my concentration went a bit at the end. Thank you!
Good Course, Very informative and engaging.
the course was layed out well
""
I found the session useful to learn from my colleagues and Peter. I had very limited knowledge prior to the session, especially how it impacted my organisation. The sessions are long virtually, but there were adequate breaks throughout. I now need to think in more detail about how what I've learnt can impact my role, based on the presentation task. My only improvement feedback would be that it was maybe a much higher level of knowledge than my starting point of knowledge, but it felt as though my colleague (from different departments) had more experience which sometimes felt challenging.
Very interesting course highlighting the main reasons for environmental legislation. Thought provoking areas of study. Not an environmetal professional so a useful grounding in the subject.
very good and help, took the time to expline any queries
Very informative. Much more aware of the importance of the culture to underpin the systems we have in place
The pre-work was quite time-consuming, especially reading the full textbook which was quite dry if you aren't from a food safety background. However the session on the day was very good, engaging and enjoyable with lots of interactivity and fun.
Valuable course that provides a real insight into food safety culture, particularly for those not as close to the operational side to the business. Thank you.
""
Very insightful on how to drive a food safety culture and to take ownership at all levels
""
very good course, although a lot of very time consuming homework involved also quite complicated to set all equipment up for the exam, not much consideration to the equipment available to the person.
A good training course over zoom. It was an interesting and interactive training course. Much of the work is done as homework but with support when needed from Peter. Peter is well informed and interesting. It was an enjoyable and beneficial experience.
Training sessions were well and gave me the tools to be able to construct a lesson plan to enable me to be able to deliver a successful well structured training session. Due to using zoom it was sometimes confusing but this will improve as we all become more familiar with these tools. Personally I would have preferred slightly more learning time and to learn more of the theory.
Percipio Training is rated 4.90 based on 1,550 reviews