Percipio Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Percipio Training

About Percipio Training: Percipio Training is a forward thinking and socially responsible company based in Buckinghamshire. We offer a wide range of food safety courses including food safety at levels 2-4, food allergy awareness and management, food safety culture, food safety update for managers, effective auditing and inspection skills and HACCP at levels 2-4.

Our values and approach to training are simple. We offer competitively priced training solutions that make a real difference to the way your employees think and behave towards safety.

"Excellent training. A lot of interaction and the class was lively. The tutor had shared a lot of vital information based on the course the real life world."
"A very good course which helps you understand the importance of food safety in daily work routine."
"Comprehensive response to first enquiry, well presented course. Good learning experience."
"It was a very well presented course. I enjoyed every part to the fullest."
"Very helpful and made very interesting. Some facts and figures we didn't know which will come in very useful."
"Very good and useful course, very well run."
"It was a good course and I have learnt a lot. The trainer's knowledge it quite amazing. I will certainly be more aware on how to deal with from now on."
"Excellent course, very informative. I have enjoyed the day. Thank You"
"Good information. Wasn't boring."
"I came on this course for further understanding of allergens and how we can better our control in our business. The course was very informative and delivered on all my questions, so I feel there is great value to be had attending this course."
"I has a good day it was better doing with tutor than doing it at home. Learnt more. Thanks"
"Felt very relaxed, enjoyed more this time."
"Clear, supportive, very knowledgeable tutor. Would book again."
"Very good"
"The course was conducted in a friendly and relaxed manner. Enjoyed the experience."
"It was a nice experience"
"The teacher was very friendly. Course materials was easy to understand and demonstrated the core of the course very well."
"A really good course. I thoroughly enjoyed the two days. Tutor was brilliant."
"Very well carried out with a great deal of help in the understanding the course."
"Very good course. Trainer Excellent."
Percipio Training is rated 4.93 based on 555 reviews