Percipio Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Percipio Training

About Percipio Training: Percipio Training is a forward thinking and socially responsible company based in Buckinghamshire. We offer a wide range of food safety courses including food safety at levels 2-4, food allergy awareness and management, food safety culture, food safety update for managers, effective auditing and inspection skills and HACCP at levels 2-4.

Our values and approach to training are simple. We offer competitively priced training solutions that make a real difference to the way your employees think and behave towards safety.

"Overall a very good course, material easy to understand. Tutor very knowledgeable about subject. Excellent!"
"Good trainer, friendly, interactive and serious. Relevant information."
"Very interesting and dynamic course!"
"I really enjoyed the course, learned new things and I'm confident I do an intermediate risk assessment. Great tutoring and tutor."
"Great training!"
"Very good training. Time went very fast. I did enjoy."
"I enjoyed the learning process. We had an amazing group and tutor. Thank You!"
"Brilliant, well explained course. Instructor was knowledgeable and was very helpful."
"The experience was very good."
"This was a very good course, lots of interaction and I learned some new things."
"Very interesting and informative course."
"A very knowledgeable and interesting course. Put across really well by tutor."
"Excellent delivery of course and content."
"Good material and engaged tutor. Very good that came to workplace and good to have material beforehand and go through relevant things for the business."
"The best training I have ever been given with the professionalism, at the right pace and in a way understood by all. Seriously, if only was like this, we would always enjoy it. Peter is absolute credit and I'm glad the with him! Boom!"
"The training was really good. Peter is very good teach and explained everything perfectly."
"Very encouraging on management level. Gave ideas on how to organise training, how to make information accessible to my staff. Pleasant addition to course."
"Very good and useful training."
"It was very interesting and useful for my knowledge. Thank you P."
"Interesting and Funny"