peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Really wanted to love the shampoo and conditioner bars but couldn't get on with them. Have very long hair and didn't seem to clean or condition hair and left my hair sticky. Toothpaste didn't make my mouth taste fresh. Deodorant made me smell more than if I'd not used anything. Sorry - so wanted to love your products."
"It is soon to say much but the first impression is that the soaps I bought are the tiniest I’ve ever seen. One of the things that I considerer when using soap bars is that there is a way to have good products that last more. In the photo, the Camomille Shampoo Bar looks very big and gives the impression that is going to last a good amount of time. When you see it, it does not look much bigger than a chocolate bonbon. Will see how long does it last. First impression not very good."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 601 reviews