peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Tablets didn't foam and it never made my teeth feel clean. Charcoal was better but again never feel like it fully cleans my teeth, its a bit oily and hardens when in contact with water and dries in the tub."
"It may be that I just need to adjust, but the first time i used the shampoo bar, without conditioner, my hair felt like straw. This time, with conditioner it feels oily and lank. I have thick hair, in good condition..not now!"
"The bottle brush is pretty useless. It is very short and doesn't fit into glaa drinking bottles despite what it says on the box. The dish brush is ok but the soap leaves a film on everything."
"Ordered chamomile shampoo bar and it says it is for blonde hair, which was not clearly stated on the website."
"I don't really use much on my hair except a natural shampoo, but thought I'd try the solid shampoo in attempt to use less plastic packaging. I did everything suggested and really tried for a month, but instead of being clean and soft, my hair now feels like a dirty brillo pad. It's not been a good experience so I may revert to my old favorite. Half used shampoo bar anyone? I guess I can use it for soap rather than waste it."
"I was very disappointed with the shampoo bar and conditioner bar. I read the blog about how to use etc and understand the sticky feeling will hopefully gradually reduce over time. However, I had to use an alternative shampoo bar in the end as my hair looked constantly greasy and felt dreadful. The conditioner bar did nothing to improve things. I fully endorse your ethos but sadly can not use either of these products. Please could I have a refund for the 2 shampoo bars and 2 conditioner bars I purchased from you? On a brighter note the face cream is really lovely 😊 Many thanks Caroline Davis caroline.davis21@virginmedia.com"
"Missed item on delivery and have not had a response from my follow up email. Understand people mess up but please make it easier to make contact and when they do please respond. I want to by these types of products but not if I can't get a response from you."
"Really wanted to love the shampoo and conditioner bars but couldn't get on with them. Have very long hair and didn't seem to clean or condition hair and left my hair sticky. Toothpaste didn't make my mouth taste fresh. Deodorant made me smell more than if I'd not used anything. Sorry - so wanted to love your products."
"It is soon to say much but the first impression is that the soaps I bought are the tiniest I’ve ever seen. One of the things that I considerer when using soap bars is that there is a way to have good products that last more. In the photo, the Camomille Shampoo Bar looks very big and gives the impression that is going to last a good amount of time. When you see it, it does not look much bigger than a chocolate bonbon. Will see how long does it last. First impression not very good."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,945 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access