Peace With The Wild Reviews

Read Peace With The Wild Reviews

info@peacewiththewild.co.uk

Unit H, Station Road Industrial Estate, Epworth

Tell us how Peace With The Wild made you happy
Mildly disappointed. I have been winding down my eco unfriendly products for some time and been using Soap bars from other places. I decided to do a massive eco friendly toiletries and cleaning shop. On the whole most of the products are ok and I appreciate that an element of elbow grease is needed the ocean saver bathroom cleaner is not great. The shampoo I bough has left my hair greasier than had I not washed it. Been using shampoo bars for a while and the one I used is awful. The Tin of polish was no bigger than a tin of lip balm. The plastic spray attachments on the glass bottles are hit and miss. I desperately want to convert completely to an eco friendly way of living but can see why when you compare the cost which is ridiculously expensive to the product. It becomes less financially viable. I will however continue my quest to find financially friendly and eco friendly.
Good products, good prompt service.
Great stuff, always quick and always well packaged. Thanks!
Unpaper towels. Not used the product as it was for a present. Not certain how practical they are
Great items. Great service.
Excellent products!
I have been shopping at Peace with the wild for 2 years and am so happy to have found a place to buy all my eco products from. From basic items to luxuries l have never been disappointed and l aways get good feed back from the items l have bought for presents.
Fast delivery, items as described. Great selection of products, I am a returning customer.
I love this company, with great products which help me to care for this planet. The products I ordered arrived in good time and were packaged thoughtfully.
Easy to order, had the items I needed and as always delivered quickly
Excellent products and service-Thank you
Great products and excellent (plastic free) service!
The tea strainer is really good. It's long and fits over the cup/mug and it has a lid that you can put over the top to keep the tea warm and when it's ready you can put the strainer on top of it to save drips. I think loose tea tastes so much better too. It's dishwasher safe as well.
Excellent product and excellent service.
Happy with my toothtabs, thanks a lot!
Super fast delivery, excellent products that were very well packed. Highly recommended !
Really pleased with sun protection lip balm. Works really well and has no nasty chemical taste because there aren't any nasty chemicals in it. Yay ! Also that it also has no plastic packaging. Double Yay !!
The company are amazing. I only didn't give 5 stars because the pump that I ordered for the body lotion doesn't work!
Always good quality and fast shipping with this company.
Lovely range of products with information about them to help make an informed choice. All sent promptly in recyclable or reusable packaging. Thank you
Peace With The Wild is rated 4.86 based on 10,913 reviews