peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Really nice soap and shampoo/ soap bar. Skin remains hidrated, hair remains shiny and soft after washing. The smell is not bad which is good because with other soaps/ shampoo that was an annoying problem. My love was saying 'have you washed again with cheap soap', ' no, dear, it s quite expensive soap but it's natural.' My answer didn't make him happy or change his mind.. But these ones are great when it comes to scent. Definitely I will buy again."
Posted 24 minutes ago
"Happy with my order. Thank you so much."
"I love the conditioner it smells amazing and my hair feels great!"
"Ordered Bain & Savin shampoo & conditioner soap - early days yet and will persevere but first impressions are disappointing. Face soap, both bars, (Rose Hip & 3 Flowers) are great, would order again. Kutis Lip Balm is ok. Kutis Deodorant is different, takes a bit to gt used to but ok, would probably order again though. Received one incorrect product but soon rectified; got to keep the incorrect item and received correct itm 2 days later. Vegan Cleansing cream is brilliant, really happy with it. Love the whole concept of of very little waste so likely to order some items again."
"I placed my first order with Peace With The Wild at the beginning of January. They missed an item off my order so I emailed them and they sent it straight on. Their Customer Service is great and I love the products. I will definitely be using them again and would recommend them to anyone."
"Quick delivery, nice products and well packaged without any plastic! 💛💛"
"First I was sent two wrong products, then I had to return another two because I was disappointed with the quality. All of this was dealt with quickly and apologetically, however. Boxes for"
"Lovely products and speedy delivery"
"Products were great and arrived quickly in plastic free packaging (finally). My only gripe was that my facial rounds and toothbrush, despite being small and flat, were put in cube shaped box. Consequently couldn’t go through letter box and I had to go and pick up from post office which was a bit of a pain. Smaller flatter boxes please!"
"I was very impressed by the prompt despatch of my order. The products are natural, which is a change for me but I am loving using them. I decided that I would stop using plastics where I possibly could and your company makes that quite easy for me as the containers used by you are biodegradable. I will recommend you to my friends, thank you"
"Could have had a smaller amount of packaging"
"I have not tried the sanitary products yet (main reason for trying out the products); they seem good quality. In terms of the skin products I bought, I am disappointed with the deodorants as they seem to leave dark markings on the clothes in the underarm areas (in contact with the product). The lip balm is OK but a little hard to apply, there is not much of a scent."
"I love that there was no plastic packaging with my order, the price was great for the size and quality of what i got! Everything from the cardboard box the products came in to the actual packaging was gorgeous!!"
"Products arrived quickly in lovely recyclable packaging. Pleased with what I ordered. I will be ordering from the company again."
"Love getting my plastic free products with Peace With the Wild, and I love the fast delivery!"
"Parcel despatched quickly, lovely products, high quality, very pleased with all my purchases and have ordered more items since."
"The products I ordered were brilliant and it came very quickly, will definitley be ordering more!!!"
"It came is a really nice sustainable package and the quality of the products are excellent"
"After trying so many natural/organic deodorants finally I found one that really works for me. Kutis deodorant is the best from the lot I tried. Natural ingredients, super paper packaging, fresh and clean feeling which last all day long. I am very happy with the product."
"Very happy with the products and delivery time. It would be great if everything was a touch cheaper, but small price to pay for better produce"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 473 reviews