peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Lovely deodorant."
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Very happy with my latest purchase! Super speedy delivery and I am so glad to see that there was no unnecessary packaging! I had a few questions before purchasing which I asked on their Instagram and I was happily surprised when they got back to me within half an hour (!). Will definitely be buying from here in the future!"
Posted 28 minutes ago
"Lovely products can't wait to try more"
Posted 56 minutes ago
"Brilliant ethical shop ! Great range of products and superb service , thank you !"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Items that I ordered are perfect and delivery was pretty quick. Love the fact everything arrives in cardboard and paper, so all easily recyclable. Thank you!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Lovely products and delivered quickly and no plastic wrapping"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The service was very good. The packaging excellent. Pleased with all the products except the stick deodorant which is extremely hard. I’ve semi solved the issue by storing it on the radiator. However this makes it too soft so have to take a little of product on fingers and spread underarm like that."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy purchase and items came super fast. Great store and will be back again"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The products are a delight!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have loved every product so far and am gradually replacing my entire beauty regime and cleaning supplies with plastic free products. Thank you for helping me be less wasteful ♻️"
"Lovely products!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"No problem with my order"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service. I received a quick and friendly response to an email I sent and after placing my order, received my delivery within a few days. Loved it that no excess packaging was used and it was all recyclable. I was also extremely pleased with the products I purchased. One happy customer who will certainly order again :-)"
"Great to have found this company who sell lots of environmentally friendly products. Quick, helpful and friendly service"
"I am very happy with the Shampoo bar, which lathers well and leaves my hair feeling soft. and the Geranium facial serum, which smells delightful and massages into the skin easily without any oily residue. Lovely."
"All products great, short time shipping. I love it"
"Great products. Timely delivery. Would like reviews on individual products to enable me to chose my next purchases. Ku.tis deodorant is fantastic, natural smell. Lasts all day. Bain & Savon hot cloth cleanser, excellent product"
"amazinc moisturiser; A small pot at £20+ feels very expensive. The moisturiser is pretty much like candle wax, takes a lot of warming up and rubbing in between your hands to make it like a cream. Is hard to spread on your face for instance. Skin feels oily after initial use but after a while does sink and your skin does feel softer. I think it’s a good product but time will tell if it’s really beneficial. Not sure I would buy this again."
"First time user - HONEST review First up Peace With The Wild dispatched the products really quickly, decent packaging - no plastic in site so box ticked, excellent. I bought; The Bain shampoo bar and conditioner. Shampoo is good but does leave your hair feeling kind of like grippy. It creates an easy foam so all good there. The conditioner bar doesn’t seem to do anything really. My major gripe though is the size of the bars - they are small and expensive, I was disappointed when I opened the box to find how small they are. I really think this knowledge should be made obvious - a photograph of the product next to something for perspective would help before buying. I don’t think they’ll last more than a month. I also bought the shaving soap bar, not a bad size, foams up ok but for a stubbly face honestly it’s not as ‘nice’ as using regular shaving foam but it’s ok. I also bought the mutiny razor, the handle is too small, too thin and quite heavy - it literally slips out of my hand. Very awkward to use and afraid to say it cut my face up no matter how careful I am with it. Basically don’t want to use it now. The Geo-organics toothpaste (charcoal) is not particularly nice. A weak minty flavour, doesn’t foam like a regular toothpaste but does do the job - I would suggest a different flavour as it’s just not a nice experience using it. Again it’s expensive and the pot is tiny so not sure how long it will last. On the whole our household are trying to do the right thing but it’s an expensive journey. There are a lot of products out there to choose from but getting value seems impossible. I’ll continue with my quest to go plastic free and save the environment but I really feel there needs to be some more honesty about the products and the value associated. If the products were cheaper we would make a much more immediate change, until then I feel not enough people will switch."
"For those you think ethical products aren’t up to scratch, you’re wrong. They are amazing. Good for me and good for the planet. Can’t go wrong!"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 2,857 reviews