Peace With The Wild Reviews

Read Peace With The Wild Reviews

info@peacewiththewild.co.uk

Unit H, Station Road Industrial Estate, Epworth

Tell us how Peace With The Wild made you happy
Excellent quality,i am very happy,i love them all!
Posted 16 minutes ago
The products I have received have been very good, with very quick delivery and completely plastic free packaging. Very much appreciated!
My replacement order arrived today, 23rd January. Very pleased with my purchase. Just enjoying a cup of the gingerbread cookie coffee. 🌝
Speedy service. Great sustainable packaging.
Fast delivery, excellent quality, zero ingrowing hairs. Love it!
I love these products. I use their hand cream and moisturiser both of which are great. Oxygen bleach does the job that commercial bleach does with no environmental damage together with their eco laundry egg. These are just a few of their excellent products that I would thoroughly recommend and what's more, not a bit of plastic packaging!
Prompt, efficient service
Good products
Love your company & products.. excellent service too. Especially during difficult times.
Well done!!
Very quick delivery which is notable at the moment. We had a slight issue with an order but they sent an exchange really quickly. Fantastic customer service and a great selection of eco-friendly and sustainable items.
I was able to easily find what I was looking for on the web site. My goods arrived quickly. I like the food items that I bought, which taste nice and are of good quality. And I used the things I bought to use in my kitchen straight away and they are serving my needs very well.
Very nicely delivered!
Excellent high quality and sustainably produced products - environmentally friendly packaging.
5/5
Great products that do the job they’re designed and created to do. Prompt service and sensible plastic-free packaging. I’ll definitely be doing more shopping with you!
Arrived In Time.
Arrived On Time.
Is Exactly as Described
Couldn’t be better
Excellent products, fast, efficient delivery service. Have used before, and will use again - Thank you!
Great products, definitely some new favourites in my order! Packaged so well too. Will be ordering again from you - thanks!!
Ordered the healing balm for my hand that is prone to eczema. It came quiker than expected and I have been using the balm as needed since its arrived and its kept my skin from cracking and stops the itching! Super happy with it and its great value as well as a little goes a long way!
Lovely range of good quality, guilt-free products and quick delivery. Always look forward to my PWTW box arriving!
Excellent products, can’t wait to order again!
Peace With The Wild 5 star review on 22nd January 2021