peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Happy so far. Keen to try other products. Thank you for making a difference!"
Posted 33 minutes ago
"My products came safe and without unnecesary plastic bags"
"Good product!"
"Fantastic products! Our house is now filled with a range of products purchased from Peace With The Wild. From coffee cups, water bottles to natural deodorants, lip balm, face rounds and reusable straws! The list is endless. Delivery is always prompt, packing always so carefully done and beautifully packaged (love the stamped logo). All the products we have received have been made to such a high quality, all so durable and long lasting. My favourite at the moment is the natural deodorant by Your Nature. I went for the lemon and tea tree which I find a very pleasant and fresh smell, this product is so easy to use and provides protection from much longer than any deodorant I’ve ever been able to find - thus been sprays or commercial roll on etc. I cannot recommend this company enough and also cannot wait to purchase my next order. Thank you Peace with the Wild for helping me on my eco journey!"
"I love the conditioner bar. So does my hair !!"
"Excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Love the products too !"
"V.Gd service. Easy to use Web page & no fuss payment. Fast delivery. Absolutely loved the soap, gorgeous smell, & it did exactly as promised...a moisturising, non drying soap for the face...Love it so much, bought an extra 2 bars, my Mum loves it too! Will be back for body soap❤"
"Good choice of products, simple ordering process and quick, plastic free delivery ☺"
"Nice product but much smaller than I expected. Check sizes so you know what you are getting."
"Received my order very quickly. Packaging was all plastic free ! Yea ! Will definitely place another order, Thankyou so much"
"Website was very easy to navigate. Thank you for an excellent product, received quickly in zero plastic wrapping. I will be back to shop again."
"I have ordered on several occasions now and have always been very happy with the products and service received. I love too the attention to detail in packaging and eco product selection. Not been disappointed. I have looked at other eco conscious companies and always end up coming back!"
"Wonderful products. I’ve struggled to find a decent moisturiser that doesn’t feel like I’m wearing wax- and this is it! Smells wonderful to boot! The ‘amazing’ mineral butter is exactly that. Used it on all the family. A little goes a long way so the size of the pot means nothing. Fabulous products *****"
"Brilliant products. So happy with all my purchases especially the cleansing oil."
"All good service"
"Arrived quickly. Love the selection of products."
"Bought soap, deodorant and sisal exfoliating bags. Extremely impressed with all my purchases. The sisal bag with soap has replaced my body polisher and shower gel, love it! Will definitely be buying more stuff."
"I bought the shaving set as a birthday gift. It's beautifully presented and apparently a great shave. Arrived on time too. Would highly recommend."
"Delivery was quick and packaging plastic free! I have not used them yet but looks great quality. I’m excited to try them"
"Very good quality and service, rather pricey though."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,215 reviews