Peace With The Wild Reviews

"Hannah Watson"
Anna Cavanagh
Anna Cavanagh
More Photos & Videos
Very happy to revert back to 'my' shampoo bars having wandered elsewhere for a few months. Good to be back!
Posted 47 minutes ago
I can only go by the ordering process and how quick the delivery was. As my purchase is for a Christmas present so I am unable to unpack properly and try it. But it all looks great. Love the fact that they are eco friendly, and the biggest bonus, from the UK.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with shampoo and deodorant.
Beautiful products, minimal ethical wrapping, very happy! I'll be back.
Great company with loads of products that are good quality, affordable and ethically produced. I've bought several products from the company and always been very happy with every item. Good communications and fast delivery!
Excellent candles and good service
Excellent quality and products shipped and delivered very promptly. Highly recommend and will be a returning customer.
Easily my favourite online place for good things.
Excellent range of products, found exactly what I wanted
Sorry thought this was advertised as hot chocolate. It was coffee
Lovely shopping experience. Products arrived quickly in beautiful, simple packaging.
Great products, just what I needed and work very well!
So much better than a plastic, fancy, expensive razor. You know the ones I mean. Beautifully designed, quality and weighted razor. Best shave I have had in years. Plastic free and no where near the cost.
Ordering was easy and lead time was fine but the problem with the product is that is splits and break too easily. So much so that I actually can't use it properly so I'm going to have find a different product.
Product arrived on time, great quality and in good sustainable packaging.
Fantastic products and great shopper experience. I love that you can create a wish list too!
Very good products with a lovely scent. I'm glad to support a company that puts the Earth first.
Trying to reduce my plastic waste I decided to give Peace with the Wild a go. I wasn't disappointed. The delivery was speedy, no matter which delivery option I chose (as you might guess I've had more than one order already) the products are quality and with the body products I've had they smell amazing and no reactions like I've had with other companies. I tried the deodorant and it was £6.50. I usually pay £2 for a tin which lasts me 2 weeks (I teach fitness for a living so I go through a lot) I'm already 3 weeks into this deodorant and I'm no where near close to the product being empty so way up long term costs before you decide it's too expensive. In my opinion long term it's looking like it will work out cheaper.
I purchased deodorant. I am pleased with it, but it leaves residue on my clothes. I purchased the solid shampoo for dry hair. It is better then any I have used in the past, but my hair is frizzy when it drys. I will continue to try them
Peace With The Wild is rated 4.86 based on 7,279 reviews