peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk
customer service
Read peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

info@peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy
Very nice products, the packaging is so good, I got my hand butter vrapped separately so it won't get damaged. Highly recommend to anyone!
Excellent service, perfect products!
Love the kubes! Had tried a shampoo bar, which I did NOT get on with. Leaving your hair waxy and greasy feeling. Beauty Kubes are great, easy to use and very effective straight away. I’ve been spreading the word!
Brilliant shop with a great selection of lovely products - I'm totally in love with my Beauty Kubes! Thanks for doing what you do! 💚
Perfect place to shop when beginning the eco journey!
Great product, arrived quickly
Great product, packaging was all paper not plastic which is great for the environment. Recommend!
I am thrilled with my whole order from Peace With The Wild. It was my first order and I’m totally converted now. The shampoo cubes are my favourite, and the first day I wore the deodorant was for a job interview, which I thought was the ultimate test! Both the deodorant and my interview passed with flying colours. I was worried about how the toothpaste tabs would suit my sensitive teeth, and a week later I’m still perfectly fine. No hassle changing to the natural alternatives...hair is lovely, body smells great, teeth feel clean.
Fast delivery and loved the products I ordered! :)
Great products, all plastic free and all paper/cardboard packaging. Speedy delivery too!
Love the products and fast delivery. Very happy!
Quick service, good quality products
Great product and great delivery- came really quickly :)
Loved my natural deodorant, very good service
Exactly as described, and fast delivery, with no plastic packaging.
Just what I’ve been looking for! I’ve been making small changes to my lifestyle to try and be more environmentally friendly and have found everything I need. The products are amazing and suit my needs so I will be continuing to shop here! Thank you
Super speedy and just as described. Will be recommending! Also love that the packaging is zero plastic and all recyclable
Great products especially loved the hairbrushes & combs Excellent service & delivery will definitely reorder
Easy to use website, descriptions and ingredient information well listed, wide range of products, fast delivery, no plastic packaging and still packed well, perfect for starting or continuing more sustainable habits.
Great service and good range of products
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 3,026 reviews