peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

How would you rate peacewiththewild.co.uk ?

"AMAZING!"
"Great service, packaging is great, everything is obviously recyclable-literally down to the tape which i loved :) The only thing is, I bought the head cave shampoo and the vegan soap 'temper'. Maybe it's just me but the shampoo does not lather that well, turned my hair almost to dreadlocks and very very oily, even though i followed the instructions not to put it directly on my hair. The body soap works well, still doesnt lather nearly as well as the lush naked soaps ! Just the scents for both as well just don't work for me. They smell like the typical forest really earthy scents that don't smell clean and fresh. I base my purchases on reviews so far and Im always sold, to then keep getting disappointed with new zero waste companies, seems except for lush so far everything makes my hair greasy or makes me smell like i live underground :( Other than that I think its a very good company and no complaints this way :) x"
"Item received in good time. Just what I needed."
"Lovely products and efficient service. Not so keen on the reusable wipes"
"Really nice plastics free products"
"Brilliant service"
"Really good quality products and truly eco friendly. Fantastic service from Charlotte the owner too. I had forgotten to add an item on my original order and Charlotte sorted the order out without hesitation, going the extra mile. I really appreciated it."
"Very good no plastic packaging and arrived on time."
"Great products and fantastic customer care via the Instagram. Definitely going to buy from here again."
"Packed well and lovely items and speedy delivery, thanks!"
"Very fast delivery, lovely, recyclable packaging and great product."
"Great"
"Fast delivery, great product, well made and easy to use. Thank you"
"Great product. Great delivery time. Very happy."
"Very pleased with my products. There is a wide range of products available to choose from. I bought a few different items that arrived really quickly. Love the ethics of the company and will be back again soon!"
"I loved my products. Left my hair shiny and smooth. And both my hair and body smell so nice. I can't ask for anything better than these natural products. Love them!"
"Wonderful selection of products, excellent service. My items arrived carefully packed without any plastic. :)"
"Brilliant products, excellent service"
"Fantastic products and service, what more could I ask!"
"Lovely products. Friendly and efficient service. Will use again."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!