peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Excellent"
"Very prompt delivery and pleased with the items I purchased. Toothpaste, dental floss and toothbrush good and will definitely order again. Facecloths were little more than the size of my palm, so avoid those - they're stupidly small! Bottle brush looks good but was too big to fit in my children's water bottles and the sponge was ok - tricky to dry it. Overall pleased and will be back."
"Great company producing natural and quality products. Reasonable prices and very good delivery services. I loved that the parcel was so well organized all in paper box and so neat. I wish other big companies to take the example from you with the packing."
"Lovely products at good prices. Handy advice on site too. Delivery was quick and in 100% recycled/recyclable packaging. Will be ordering on a regular basis."
"wonderfully helpful, quick service, easy to navigate the site, no plastic in site! Happy!!"
"Great products well packed and soaps and shampoo blocks smell beautiful"
"Love everything about the products and the packaging!"
"Absolutely love it, it smells amazing and has already made a noticeable improvement to my skin!"
"Love my bars of shampoo and conditioner, I even got one for my dog. The feel good factor of washing with no plastic packaging and no chemicals is fantastic. My Daughter is using it too now. Both of our hair has turned quite heavy and almost a greasy feel but I understand it takes a few washes before the required effect happens. In the meantime both of of colours have come out fantastic which is a pleasant and unexpected outcome. I love it all and will be buying more."
"The shampoo bar and conditioner are both fabulous. My hair feels so much softer."
"Bought as a present so I haven’t use it, but it’s as described. Smell very nice."
"Arrived promptly and in one peace. The lip balm seems a little too hard, but aside from that I'm very happy with my purchase :)"
"Great service! Items as described with biodegradable or reusable packaging. Would buy again and would recommend!"
"Finally found shampoo and conditioner bars I like! Found some other great products to while browsing! Great service and value for money, highly recommend."
"Really excillent products, but one of the packets of paper straws I ordered were the wrong ones (they were the unicorn ones instead of the flamingo ones that I ordered)"
"Very good quality products. Could have managed with a little less packaging."
"Very exciting to have found plastic and cruelty free products! Everything smells so amazing!!"
"Speedy delivery and the best shave iv had, shaving soap smells amazing too. Will be buying from them again."
"I love all my new products. Thank you"
"Perfect from start to finish. Great products which I've used loads already"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 149 reviews