peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"lovely products and great service. Thanks"
"I love the wax wraps I ordered. They really do stick, even in the fridge. I make my sandwiches the night before and put them in the fridge and they are still sealed in the morning and through to lunchtime. The designs look good and everyone has commented on my sandwiches in my lunchbox! I wish I had known about these sooner - what a simple and effective way to be plastic free. I will certainly be ordering more. I bought the 3 pack but have found the smaller 2 are a bit small for sandwiches so I’ll be getting bigger ones next."
"Gorgeous products, beautifully packaged and great service :)"
"Brilliant service and such beautiful items. Very happy with my order and really loved the way things were packaged in paper. Thank you so much. I will be back again ☺️"
"Excellent products and love the plastic free parcel they came in (even the tape used is plastic free). I have already recommended Peace with the Wild to a friend and will definitely recommend to more people. Will shop here again!"
"Excellent selection of products and great service. Fabulous."
"Not used any items as all gifts"
"The order came very quickly, all packed in recyclable materials and all as described."
"Really impressed with the speedy delivery and quality of the product. I’m relatively new to using natural soap bars, and apart from the transition period, I can already feel the difference in my hair. Will definitely be recommending"
"Good quality items and good customer service, will use again."
"So glad to have found peace with the wild. Products are great and fantastic speedy delivery. Thank you very much and well done!"
"Bought the body soap and now I want to go back everything else! Soap smells incredible and leaves my skin feeling great. Would definitely recommend."
"Great quality products, delivered quickly and efficiently with plastic free packaging. I love everything about this order. Thank you for helping me be plastic free 💚💚"
"I have had 2 hair washes with the solid shampoo and I am pleased with the result esp. the 2nd wash as it has given some 'body' to fine hair. The Charcoal activated tooth cleaner. Bit messy at first but such good tooth feel after. The products look attractive and interesting little pricy at moment popularity may alter this. The coconut dish brush is superior to any others I've used . Good handle to hold and so far no bristles have fallen out. Excellent washable sanitary towels. So useful too if have some pelvic floor muscle weakness. Hopefully eventually some natural bristle can be used on the toothbrushes, coconut,hemp. Thank you"
"Arrived on time. Works very well!"
"Everything came and packed with good old brown paper!!!"
"Gorgeous products and great non plastic packaging!!"
"Fast delivery. The orange hard shampoo is excellent. Lathers well & smells lovely. Very happy with this product."
"Love my new eco buys. The razor is going to save so much money and is less wasteful. And it works really well! I’ll also be re-using the brown paper packaging for my Christmas gifts."
"Good to find a business like this championing reducing plastic. Very pleased with purchases."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 184 reviews