Peace With The Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peace With The Wild
Read Peace With The Wild Reviews

About Peace With The Wild:

Browse our store and dive into our massive range of plastic-free products.

The brands we work with share our goal of working towards a greener future, by using only the most natural of ingredients and recyclable/biodegradable packaging.

Over the last year, we have built a large community of eco-enthusiasts who have been loving the products these small independent brands have been producing. We already have a massive inventory of products, but we will continue to search high and low for new and exciting products that solve more environmental issues.

Lovely product, reassuringly ethical.
Fab company, great service, wonderful selection of products. Love them!
It was all good: ordering, delivery and ongoing use....
So excited to have found this lovely place the products are beautiful the packaging is sound and the price, if I'm careful! Is reasonable, I buy less but because I know it's good quality and sustainable it makes me very happy and feel like my gift is worth more ☺️
The products arrived the day after ordering and seem very good quality and are a pleasure to use.
very happy excellent
Prompt delivery of items. A broad range on offer.
Delivered quickly. Good quality will definitely order with them again
Very happy with what I purchased especially the trio of jute plant holders. Good descriptions of how to reduce impact on the environment and go green is helpful.
Great products and service
Very fast and efficient. Nice clear website. Very welcoming for new customers. Great choice and clear description of the products. Nice to have a customer club too.
I was very impressed with the goods and ordered more of the soaps to give to the family at Christmas.
I am very happy with my products. The service was excellent.
Lovely products which arrived quickly. Very reasonable postage compared to other retailers. I would definitely order again.
First time using toothpaste tablets. Enjoy the taste and my teeth feel so clean.
The delivery was prompt and I received everything I had paid for - but the redeeming of a voucher to get a free bamboo soap dish seems not to have worked, even though when applying it it said "voucher applied successfully".
All amazing products, well packed and brilliant 🤩
Good products, well packaged
Excellent all round. Good prices, speedy delivery.
Everything was clear and easily accomplished from beginning to end.
Peace With The Wild is rated 4.86 based on 11,927 reviews