peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Amazing - so refreshing to get an order that is completely plastic free. I love having natural products in my bathroom. PWTW were very kind and when I forgot to order a couple of things, I was able to add them onto my 1st order at a later date - great customer service!! Thank you!"
"I had a 10% email come through when I signed up to their emails, however the code did not work when I placed my order. I placed it anyway and emailed to query... got a very friendly and prompt response, with the 10% to be refunded. Products arrived in great condition, packaged very carefully and most importantly plastic free! I haven't tried all of my items yet, however I am so pleased with my coconut soap dish! It's beautiful and holds about 3 of my soaps (carefully arranged ;-)...) which is great! I'm also really happy with the charcoal and sea salt facial soap bar - great buy. Lovely company, excited to see how they grow and the products they add to the shop!"
"Such good customer service. Very very helpful, and would highly recommend. Haven’t used all my items yet as got soap, deodorant, mouthwash etc. Beautiful smells and all recycled packaging, and NO plastic in sight 😍 ordered the mouth wash tables and am so pleased with them! In fact I’m so happy with all my items! Highly recommend ❤️"
"Everything arrived really fast and I loved the lack of plastic in the packaging. I was a bit gutted I didn’t get to use my 10% off voucher though. I had no idea I had one for signing up until after I’d placed my order!"
"Lovely products, I especially like the primal suds soaps, organic essence lip balm and georganics oil pulling mouth wash. The Web page is lovely to look about on and everything is listed nicely and doesn't confuse me as they write what it says on the tin basically. The staff are very nice and really do help you out as they spoke to me on Facebook about stock."
"I love the products which arrived very quickly. I was very impressed with the packaging. No plastics just paper and cardboard all perfect for recycling."
"Very good"
"Bit of a mix up with my original order but my email was responded to incredibly promptly and the missing item arrived less than 24hrs the next morning. Really happy. Mistakes happen, it’s how you deal with them that counts."
"I really love all my little hair and body soap. Now I only take one lovely smelling cube into the shower. Not loads of bottles!"
"No other words than fantastic products! Extremely pleased with everything I purchased, especially the shampoo and conditioner bars which I worried with my very long, thick hair would not work, but they have to be the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used. Already looking to buy more products so I can be completely plastic, palm oil and animal cruelty free!"
"Bamboo cloths are lovely to use and have had lots of fun with the soap nuts have made shampoo, detergent and laundry soap. Just need to workout how to create a lather and thickener for shampoo."
"The products I ordered were a deodrant stick, a shampoo bar,toothpaste in a glass jar and toilet rolls. The delivery arrived promptly and well packed. The deodrant stick is excellent, comes in a push up cardboard tube and has a lovely fragrance ( citrus). It does a great job and there will be no aerosol can to dispose of. The shampoo bar is also easy to use and has a lovely fragrance. Just rinse your hair very thoroughly and the shampoo bar leaves it clean, soft and smelling lovely. Again, no plastic bottle to dispose of. The toothpaste in a jar, works well and you only need a tiny amount but I was disappointed in the taste. It's supposed to be peppermint but actually tastes like a well chewed piece of peppermint chewing gum ! An aquired taste, but I will persevere. Again, no plastic tube to dispose of. The toilet rolls (who gives a crap) are made from all recycled paper which is a good thing but the rolls themselves are perforated at very small intervals and I just end up using more sheets to get the same effect. They are also very expensive, so I don't think I will be buying them again. Overall I'm glad I found these toiletries in packaging that can be reused/recycled or composted. We need to start tackling the plastic packaging explosion, so we all need to do our bit and as that supermarket ad. says - every little helps."
"I love shopping plastic free with peace with the wild, my favourite product so far is the bamboo charcoal dental floss."
"Soap bar shampoo is absolutely brilliant"
"I love the shampoo and conditioning bar. Both smell great and I was really pleasantly surprised with how soft my hair was after using it. I have thick hair and need a good conditioner and it totally did the trick. Love the fact it's free of plastics and palm oil. I will definitely be buying these again. Thank you!"
"Their products are lovely, plastic free and made from good ingredients. I particularly like their shampoo bars"
"The deodorant stick smells gorgeous and does the job as well as brands like Sure or Dove, AND it's cruelty and plastic free. What's not to love?"
"Products arrived quickly in lovely packaging. Shampoo bars are amazing, my hair is lovely and soft. Natural deodorant is also lovely. Love these products and will be buying again! 😍🌍"
"So please with everything I purchased. The shampoo block works so well and I don’t miss conventional shampoo and conditioner at all. The facial soap I bought is also great."
"I’ve been trying to cut down on my plastic consumption and find aluminium free deodorants! This is by far the best one I’ve tried. Rub in on your underarm like usual and then I spread it around slightly with my fingers. Easy. It smells great too. I don’t feel sweaty when I wear it either and I’ve got quite a physical job as a gardener!"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 605 reviews