peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Very nice eco friendly packing. Fast delivery. I wasnt happy with one item and the customer service was quick to answer and helpful! I found the price a bit high (hence 4 stars) but I'll buy more here."
"Very good product, prompt shipping. However didn’t like being automatically signed up to their newsletters."
"Speedy delivery. Thank you"
"Fast efficient delivery. Responsible packaging. Just a bit surprised to have to pay extra customs fees in order to receive the package. It would be great to be warned about this ahead when ordering from outside the UK."
"Deodorant is amazing, will deffo be buying again. Wasnt quite so impressed with the beauty cubes shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels really dry and has never been so tatty and is greasy again within a few hours. Used products a few times and my hair seems to get worse with every wash, will give a few more goes though."
"Good alternative to toothpaste and only brand I can find that provides solid toothpaste with fluoride. Will be buying again and recommending to all."
"The delivery was quick and I'm pleased with the items. I wish the handle on my safety razor was a bit longer but that's just a small issue. And the dental floss is not as strong as my current one but it is plastic free so just need to get used to it. It reduces my plastic consumption so I'm happy to use in the future 🙂"
"Just good to have a site where I can get cosmetics without plastic packaging! Also efficient so I’ll be back…"
"Bulk order. Charlotte was very helpful!"
"Good to find a plastic free body care company."
"Great products - fun designs and so easy to use, wash and re use"
"Excellent products"
"Good service and a beautifully designed, feather-soft kabuki brush."
"Some items not in stock but refund given straight away"
"Only has a short while so not used a lot yet like the smell"
"Product was smaller than expected as it is hard to visualise 12g worth of lip balm But overall, it was good service"
"Product: Lemon Syllabub Washing up bars This product has a lovely lemony scent. I was really looking forward to using it as I had previously sourced a very effective washing up soap bar but couldn't find the stockist when I wanted to pre-order it. Unfortunately, I'm not impressed with the PeacewiththeWild version for the following reasons: It doesn't produce a lather It's not powerful enough to lower the surface tension of grease and oil hence dishes remain greasy after washing It becomes waterlogged very easily, despite drying after use As it's absorbed so much water it's become very 'soggy' and difficult to handle The composition of the bar needs to be reconsidered as there are much more effective versions on the market"
"I am really happy with my products. Company very communicative and happy to help."
"very easy to order"
"Fab stuff, quite expensive"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 2,808 reviews