peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"I forgot to use my welcome voucher! - silly me - hopefully it will work next time! Thank you xx"
"The bar of hair shampoo is very good: although it can sting the eyes. Lathers up instantly and does a very good job at cleaning the hair. Shall continue to order this item. The bar of hair conditioner doesn't really work for me: it smells nice but it doesn't coat the hair with much conditioner. I'll choose a different conditioner from this company next time. Packaging is superb and environment friendly. Arrived promptly. Can recommend "Peace with the wild.""
"Speedy delivery and good packaging. Shampoo bar has a lovely smell, although is difficult to get a good lather. Take feels and looks clean, although as some have commented leaves a slight residue in hair, but not greasy."
"Prompt delivery, easy to deal with, quality products (albeit a slightly limited range and prone to having sold out of much). Will use again.."
"Prompt delivery. Packaged in paper and string. The best things out of my order were the Eco panty liners and sanitary towels. They are both really good; Comfortable to wear; don't irritate your skin; easy to fasten. They wash up well. Will buy more and recommend to others. Have already noticed the difference in the amount of bathroom waste (less). Deoderant I haven't used yet. Unpaper towels are absorbent. Don't know what I was expecting with the nail varnish remover pads but it was more than just cut up squares of felt. Was disappointed when it mentioned that the material may go hard."
"All arrived as per description. No plastic to be seen!"
"Nice products and swift delivery! Fabulous packaging!"
"Communication with staff about returning items was amazing. My toothbrush case came cracked, but I quickly got a replacement that was personally checked. The coconut bowl i received didn't meet my expectations so I returned it. Everything else was perfect."
"Products as described"
"Purchases packed with paper and cardboard. Body butter very nice and takes a little getting used to after using regular body moisturiser. The shampoo bar hasn’t yet been opened."
"Tube lip balms were not usable -too solid and dry, but tinned lip balm was fine. Razors were good and shaving soap had a wonderful fragrance."
"Good communication when half my order was missing, prompt to send it out, thanks shall be using you very soon"
"The product and service are good and I will recommend them. The only thing I would say is that if using the bar of Shampoo I could do with a bar of shampoo conditioner too, so will be on the look out for that product to. My hair does feel softer and the kids cannot poor the contents of it down the drain without it actually touching their heads like bottles of shampoo, so lots of benefits."
"I have nothing bad to say about the service. The website is fine and payment and delivery was very smooth and quick. However i gave more than one oportunity to the products i bought and definitly they don't work for me at all. Worst solid shampoo i have ever tried. It leaves my hair with some kind of product in it, like a wax."
"Great size and lovely smell. Perfect for holiday travel too. Thank you."
"Bought 2 bamboo toothbrushes Excellent Bought a deodorant Small, but highly effective"
"Lovely products, good service, quick delivery. Products cheaper than other plastic free websites and products I haven’t seen anywhere else. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Purchase arrived promptly. Pleased with it and have ordered more for presents. Thanks"
"Was pleased with my purchase"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 765 reviews