peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Some of the items were disappointing, the descriptions were better than the actual products."
"Paid £7odd inc postage for 3 toilet rolls which are fine. We are doing a month of not buying anything in plastic. Now found out i could buy 4, wrapped in paper for £2.75 in my tescos"
"Products: I am delighted with the products. The reason for 3 star and not higher is that the box arrived rather damaged. Luckily everything was still in it and undamaged. I realise this is more to do with courier than anything else but perhaps more careful packaging? Although appreciate the sustainability of everything. I will definitely buy again."
"Delivery service- poor Ordered on the Friday attempted delivery on Monday. No email sent about delivery date, or option to reattempt. Had to pick up the parcel from parcel office. Fast service if you can stay in and wait for your order, not great if you work. Review team - Lacked understanding about delivery issue, not sympathetic. Reported will pass on feedback about when the company request feedback only. Packaging- great. All plastic free, as advertised. Products- good. All smell amazing, still to try. Only place I could find hair conditioner bar. Will try using peace with the wild again with hope that delivery service is improved."
"Great service, products are good with the exception of the conditioner (which leaves the hair extremely oily, to the point I had to wash it off). Shampoo, deodorant and floss are very good."
"Nice product, but feel it has shrunk too much in washing, even though followed instructions."
"Ordered Bain & Savin shampoo & conditioner soap - early days yet and will persevere but first impressions are disappointing. Face soap, both bars, (Rose Hip & 3 Flowers) are great, would order again. Kutis Lip Balm is ok. Kutis Deodorant is different, takes a bit to gt used to but ok, would probably order again though. Received one incorrect product but soon rectified; got to keep the incorrect item and received correct itm 2 days later. Vegan Cleansing cream is brilliant, really happy with it. Love the whole concept of of very little waste so likely to order some items again."
"First I was sent two wrong products, then I had to return another two because I was disappointed with the quality. All of this was dealt with quickly and apologetically, however. Boxes for"
"Products were great and arrived quickly in plastic free packaging (finally). My only gripe was that my facial rounds and toothbrush, despite being small and flat, were put in cube shaped box. Consequently couldn’t go through letter box and I had to go and pick up from post office which was a bit of a pain. Smaller flatter boxes please!"
"I have not tried the sanitary products yet (main reason for trying out the products); they seem good quality. In terms of the skin products I bought, I am disappointed with the deodorants as they seem to leave dark markings on the clothes in the underarm areas (in contact with the product). The lip balm is OK but a little hard to apply, there is not much of a scent."
"Love the ethos of the company and delivery was quick and packaging recyclable, unfortunately the earth conscious deodorant didn't work for me, and couldn't smell the jasmine, after a few hours I smelt terrible! I also purchased a natural soap pouch which after one use drastically reduced the size of my soap, I'll just have to use it without it inside."
"Took a while to come"
"These cotton pads are very small - barely covering the size of my palm. As they are used for the face I thought they'd be at least big enough for my face, alas not!"
"The actual items were nice but the labels brought down the look of the items - they were a bit dated."
"Great service, packaging is great, everything is obviously recyclable-literally down to the tape which i loved :) The only thing is, I bought the head cave shampoo and the vegan soap 'temper'. Maybe it's just me but the shampoo does not lather that well, turned my hair almost to dreadlocks and very very oily, even though i followed the instructions not to put it directly on my hair. The body soap works well, still doesnt lather nearly as well as the lush naked soaps ! Just the scents for both as well just don't work for me. They smell like the typical forest really earthy scents that don't smell clean and fresh. I base my purchases on reviews so far and Im always sold, to then keep getting disappointed with new zero waste companies, seems except for lush so far everything makes my hair greasy or makes me smell like i live underground :( Other than that I think its a very good company and no complaints this way :) x"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 635 reviews