peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Love the shampoo bar. Smells great and hair squeaky clean. Not so keen on the toothpaste taste though. Deodorant smells great at the beginning of the day, I however do not at the end! Will persevere for the sake of our planet!"
"Hello dear PWTW I received my charcoal water filters in good time, But I had no idea how to use them and could not find any info on your website. I really think it would be a good idea if you included a printout with instructions when you send them out. I love yur products but this is my feedback. rose Raphael"
"I love the natural deodrant that you supply. They all smell great. However I am struggling with the bar of shampoo which seem to make my hair feel like straw and when I use the conditioner my hair looks like I haven't washed it for days. I looks greasy."
"I haven't had a chance to use yet. Everything smells and looks good but sadly with the packaging, everything is wet through with oil/serum. I don't know if this is a one off or due to the nature of the products how they arrive. I am happy to see environmentally friendly packaging and welcome it but maybe something a bit more substantial."
"I ordered a toothpaste and it came with a bamboo spatula. I do not see the point of this, most (if not all) people will have a metal teaspoon which would suffice, and (one would imagine) be far more sustainable than a bamboo spatula. The bamboo spatulas probably do not all get recycled/composted, in which case they needlessly contribute to landfill/incineration. I do not see the point in the spatulas, a teaspoon that one already has at home seems a better implement and far more sustainable."
"I ordered shampoo and conditioner. Arrived in the time promised. No plastic. I haven't tried the shampoo yet but the conditioner is great. Thank you."
"The packaging is all good, and the products are ok, just the sizes are much smaller than I expected for the price, especially the makeup remover very expensive for a small amount"
"I liked the bamboo toothbrush and the make up removal pads -although I found the pads a little bit expensive-. My husband liked the toothpaste in tablets, he said it works for him and it is easy to bring when you travel (we have small containers and we use them to bring some tablets) I think I need to try the georganic toothpaste in a paste form. I quite like the paste feeling, I have the impression it cleans better. I also bought a facial sun protector tube, but I found it very hard to use. Not easy to spread."
"I was a bit confused as to why I couldn't order a full box online. I got a sample of 3 but I already knew the product and wanted to buy bulk to save on delivery. Pretty sure it said I had to do this in order to then order a box but I might be making that up. I definitely couldn't find the "order lots" function."
"Biodegradable Plastic-Free Plasters – PATCH Generally an ok product however if cut you finger and get the plaster wet it comes off."
"Lovely company, beautiful packaging but the body butter was SO small!"
"Generally, I really love Peace with the Wild........however, when I received my last order I was so disappointed with their own brand whipped cream moisturiser. Yes, it’s a nice moisturiser, but personally, for the tiny tin that you get, £25 is outrageous!! I know the description says 30ml, but I’ve put it next to tubs in our bathroom that are 25ml, and it’s smaller than them. I also, don’t really like that we are rating the whole organisation, not the individual products. Everything else I would give 5 stars, but I’m just feeling a bit ripped off after my last order."
"Ordered some cloths, beeswax wrap, toothpaste and floss etc. Delivery of items good as were cloths and wrap but toothpaste tastes relatively unpleasant and floss not the best quality (keeps breaking)."
"I got a dish brush and it came in a timely manner, looks beautiful and almost exactly what I wanted. The only issue is that it did not come with a waterproof sealant, so I had to do it myself. I appreciate that the item is eco friendly, but using a cleaning product made of wood without a proper sealant is unsanitary."
"Shampoos are great. Find the conditioner bar for dry hair very craggy for my fine hair, feels greasy, ok for my daughters heai but really difficult to use as hard to get into a lather and spread in hair, when pulling bar through hair it pulls and gathers hair from the scalp. Will look at a different type maybe. The tins we got are great except the shampoo and conditioner bars do not fit, too fat for the shallow tin and large for one bar but tight fit for two or three bars in a tin so end up as soap dishes until worn down more."
"Good product, Although I can't justify spending £6 pounds on a deodorant. I totally support the eco ideas and would love to buy all of the products, however an average family can't afford this"
"The only issue I have is how the shampoo bar makes your hair feel and when washing it into your hair feels like glue sticking to your hair, other products are perfectly fine."
"Toothbrush handle is great but the brush is too soft, I have to alternate brushing with my old one"
"Deodorant is not only not doing it's job it is also like super rough exfoliator very painful to underarms. Ended up in the bin after 4 painful days! Toothpaste is not refreshing enough for my liking. Also bin :( Lip balm Great!"
"Excited that peace with the wild is put there starting us off on making better decisions - however I am somewhat disappointed about the product sizes for the price paid. I also wasn’t keen on the tooth paste."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 2,802 reviews