peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Fabulous packaging and great products, absolutely love them! So pleased wihh my purchases, will be buying more products soon."
Posted 24 minutes ago
"Quick delivery, packaging - plastic free! Love my new unpaper towels by Marley’s Monsters - fantastic!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Loved all of the products we bought. Especially enjoying the produce bags and vegan leather lunch bag. Thank you!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Amazing service and beautiful products! Will be buying again :)"
"The items purchased were a gift for my daughter (at her request), she was absolutely delighted with all the products."
"Good products"
"Lovely selection of things, all arrived quickly. One thing I highlighted to Bunkoza, I ordered the smoothie straws with bristle cleaner but the cleaner is shorter than the straws which was rather annoying. They asked if I would like a new cleaner, am waiting to hear back if that would be at their cost. I will use PWTW again. Thanks Suzi"
"I’ve ordered from yourselves a few times and every time I’ve been thrilled with my products, it making going low waste a great experience 😊."
"My granddaughter was delighted with it all"
"These products are of high quality, the fragrances so delicate! Highly recommend."
"Great products. Quickly delivered and no plastic."
"Quick delivery in plastic free packaging! Great products!"
"I find this deodorant really effective."
"Very good and fast"
"Great quality and sustainable products. Love the natural parfumed smell of the ingredients."
"Lovely items, arrived quickly."
"Such a pleasure to find a company that does not use plastic packaging and sells cruelty free products. The shampoo I bought leaves my (coarse) hair soft and manageable. I will be ordering again."
"The shower and shampoo bars smell heavenly."
"The soap is lovely, I’m struggling with the shampoo and conditioner though, I have long hair and because they need quite a lot of rubbing i seem to be damaging my hair in the process, however my husband and son have both said how soft their hair after just one use. Absolutely adore the packaging ❤️"
"Just bought bamboo toothbrushes ,which look really good and solid " no waste" toothpaste which is really minty. Loved the recyclable packaging too. Have placed another order for more items and can't wait for them to be delivered"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 765 reviews