peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service. I received a quick and friendly response to an email I sent and after placing my order, received my delivery within a few days. Loved it that no excess packaging was used and it was all recyclable. I was also extremely pleased with the products I purchased. One happy customer who will certainly order again :-)"
"Great to have found this company who sell lots of environmentally friendly products. Quick, helpful and friendly service"
"I am very happy with the Shampoo bar, which lathers well and leaves my hair feeling soft. and the Geranium facial serum, which smells delightful and massages into the skin easily without any oily residue. Lovely."
"All products great, short time shipping. I love it"
"Great products. Timely delivery. Would like reviews on individual products to enable me to chose my next purchases. Ku.tis deodorant is fantastic, natural smell. Lasts all day. Bain & Savon hot cloth cleanser, excellent product"
"For those you think ethical products aren’t up to scratch, you’re wrong. They are amazing. Good for me and good for the planet. Can’t go wrong!"
"AS always, my family and I really like these products. The shampoo does take a while for hair to adjust but after that it is really great and out hair is healthier and looks better."
"Love this company, super fast delivery, excellent range of zero waste products at competitive prices."
"It all came super quick! Some things were smaller than I’d imagined but I guess I just have a bad eye for measurements! Very happy!"
"Love being able to get my plastic free shopping in a one stop shop!"
"Hugh quality products that arrived quickly."
"Great products, good level of packaging i.e minimal. Really happy and will order again."
"I'm a returning customer I buy Toothbrush's toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, Plus other bits I'm over the moon with the quality and the service almost next day I highly recommend them to anyone."
"Quick delivery, lovely presented product."
"Fantastic products and great service!"
"Great selection of products and completely plastic free postage/packaging. Arrived at work and I showed everyone, hopefully have a few more eco converts !"
"Items arrived promptly and are great. Especially like the fragrance free natural deodorant stick. I'm liking the smells of shampoo and conditioner bars too. Glad to see companies trying to do their bit to help our planet!"
"Love my soap"
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery and packaging was spot on. Very happy with items I bought and will be returning for more soon. Happy to have found this site, good luck in the future."
"Quick delivery and great products - really love the scent and feel of the moisturiser and wish I’d switched to the metal razor sooner!"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 2,845 reviews