peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

"Was pleased with my purchase"
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Very happy with these nappies!!"
"Very good product overall, however it was slightly smaller to what I expected and quite expensive overall."
"Lovely products (toothpaste, soap, deodorant). Love your philosophy and thoughtful (and minimal) packaging. Really efficient delivery. Many thanks - I'll be back!"
"Great products and customer service."
"great selection, clear information about the products, easy checkout, beautifully packaged.."
"Was very impressed with my products. Delivered after a fee days of ordering them. All the packing is recyclable."
"Love the face bar and a perfect bonus that there is no plastic involved"
"Arrived quickly and love the recyclable packing"
"wanting be more and more eco friendly, have done some changes in my home. always wanted to try alternative food covering. love the wax vegan friendly idea, they were send in a charming bag, love the design, hang my bag on a hook in the kitchen, will order bigger ones next time. after being fed up coughing using spray this and that, love my natural deodorant, it really does work, again excellent cardboard packaging. Lastly my paper potter is wonderful, no more plastic seed pots for me, thank you, so very pleased with all the products, packaging and service"
"Fast delivery, great products and packaged responsibly."
"I love every single item I bought. They all work really well. I puchased product bags, deodorant, toithpaste, toothbrush and dental floss. It was so lovely to get a parcel with no plastic. I received everything in 2-3 days. The only thing I would suggest to think about is changing limitation set up for amount of products your clients want to buy. I wanted 2-3 products of one kind and I couldn't add them to the basket. Nevertheless I'm satisfied with the service and quality of products. Great job Peace with the Wild."
"Great products, very happy with purchases"
"Absolutely love the minimal packaging on delivery!"
"I really love the plastic free packaging and the deodorant smells lovely!"
"Excellent experience. Started with the lovely manageable and informative website. I ordered 2 items and am VERY pleased with them. Lovely packaging and wrapping around lovely products . l think l will be a regular customer 😊"
"Good quality products with detailed explanations of why certain materials are used. Will definitely be purchasing from Peace again!"
"Amazing - so refreshing to get an order that is completely plastic free. I love having natural products in my bathroom. PWTW were very kind and when I forgot to order a couple of things, I was able to add them onto my 1st order at a later date - great customer service!! Thank you!"
"I had a 10% email come through when I signed up to their emails, however the code did not work when I placed my order. I placed it anyway and emailed to query... got a very friendly and prompt response, with the 10% to be refunded. Products arrived in great condition, packaged very carefully and most importantly plastic free! I haven't tried all of my items yet, however I am so pleased with my coconut soap dish! It's beautiful and holds about 3 of my soaps (carefully arranged ;-)...) which is great! I'm also really happy with the charcoal and sea salt facial soap bar - great buy. Lovely company, excited to see how they grow and the products they add to the shop!"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 635 reviews