peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Wonderful selection of products, packing is mindful and delivery is awesome."
"Everything arrived together in minimal, but perfectly functional, packaging within a couple of days of ordering. Great to find a site with such choice and commitment to their customers. Particularly love the charcoal soap."
"Really happy with my purchase from them. Not the first time I've bought from them and super happy with how they package things."
"As I expected."
"Great fast service!"
"Tithe products are lovely, I was wonder whether a pipettes type lid for the oils as I tend to pour out too much. Sure my skin I’d looking better .Not keen on the deodorant stick it feels gritty."
"Quick delivery, quality products."
"perfect service and perfect items"
"Lovely item and perfect gift for Xmas. I bought the shaving set food my husband. The razor looks good quality and comes as a lovely gift set. Not tried the shaving foam yet but sure it will not disappoint."
"Are the plastic containers recyclable are you looking at alternatives to plastic"
"I love this company - great products, great service, and you can feel good when you get it."
"Everything came as expected , wish I had known about shipping times before I paid for next day"
"Every purchase has been flawless. Always happy with the products and the service :)"
"V impressed. Gift for my daughter. Soap Smells delicious"
"Great products, service and value"
"Happy so far,"
"very good service- pleased to find a good range of environmentally friendly products."
"Delivery awful, late and box massively damaged. Goods were packed in a rush and not carefully packaged."
"Always a great experience shopping with you. Great communication, lovely products and quick delivery. The package smelt so good from the cleaning products inside. Somehow you manage to make online shopping feel “friendly” Thank you"
"Amazing products and fast delivery as always!"
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 3,000 reviews