peacewiththewild.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend peacewiththewild.co.uk

Tell us how peacewiththewild.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"I was really pleased with my order. After breaking my favourite tea infuser flask I bought whilst in Paris earlier in the year. I was pleased to find a replacement at a good price."
"Fantastic products, loving the ones I have tried already and love the non plastic packaging!"
"I am very happy of this products"
"I bought the £12 no plastic razor and it's incredibly good plus it was delivered in exactly the time I was promised."
"I love the goods and the packaging and I will definitely be ordering again."
"Great products and a speedy delivery -- will definitely be ordering again!"
"very good variety to choose from, so good to see these products for sale as its so important for the future of our earth, thank you."
"Happy with the products, only paper/cardboard packaging which is great."
"Very quick delivery with regular updates. Great product, arrived well packaged. Will use again"
"Lovely products, quick delivery have recommended to lots of other people x"
"Great service! Lovely company! Thanks!"
"Very good service. Very good product. I fully support their holistic natural approach with no harm to nature."
"Great quality products, well packaged and very speedy delivery."
"Very happy with the service and the unpaper towels look and feel good."
"Very pleased with my purchases. Would have brought more, but some things were out of stock. Obviously very popular. Trying to reduce my plastic and websites like these are very valuable."
"A really lovely well-made little basket. Delivered very quickly indeed. Delighted with my purchase - thank you."
"Website is very easy to use, they have a lovely choice of products and they were shipped out quickly. Very satisfied with everything I bought and will definitely use peace with the wild again!"
"Good cross section of plastic free & ethical products all in one place. Fair postage costs and completely plastic free packing too."
"Great products and quick delivery"
"Voucher purchased for my daughter who thoroughly enjoyed spending it on eco products and has recommended your website to friends."
peacewiththewild.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 2,294 reviews