Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
The t- shirt is good quality and great price Thank you
Top quality stuff.2nd jacket I've got and I'll be back for more
Love this shop. Adequate pricing and wide range of products. Good quality clothing, size fits well. And what is very important for me - delivery is very fast, strongly recommended to my friends.
I am very happy with my first order . Everything fitted really well and I will order again in the future- thank you
Long time shopping with these guys, quality stuff, always excellent customer service.
Always top service from these lads at peaceful hooligan quality clothing quality people and quality company,
Brilliant service
Very good service, and always a top quality product. I must own about 6 T shirts now, love them. Also I've got a couple of sweaters for the winter.
Good quality products and super fast delivery
Fast & efficient delivery. Lovely quality. Very pleased with my purchase.
Great quality clothing speedy delivery price's low great service all round
Top quality clothing at good prices.
Bought 2 jackets for myself 1st one large 2nd extra large and a bucket hat for my nephew .. fantastic service items arrived within days . I’ll be back thank you for having me
Great styles and really well made so can take a beating
Been buying PH for many years now, Jackets, Tee's, Shorts. All great quality & decent prices that don't break the bank and all designs are ideal for the Terrace Casual lifestyle.
Fantastic clothing and a great range of clothes
Very good service from start to finish thanks
Good items bought and prompt delivery, all good
Amazing clothes and customer service added my sliders on when I forgot to put them in the basket and also gave me a free bag will definitely be doing a 3rd order soon
Fast turn around and delivery, great quality clothing, will definitely order again.
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.87 based on 3,275 reviews