Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
Great mark
Very quick delivery, with excellent customer service! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Always brilliant service and never any issues. Quick delivery also.
Quality very good but had to send my t shirts back for bigger size as very small fitting
I like the quality of the clothes - t-shirts in particular are good. Delivery arrived on a Friday morning after being ordered on a Wedensday night. Can't fault the prices when you get them in the sale. 50% off means the t-shirts were ยฃ15 each and a hoodie was ยฃ40 which is also good quality. I like PH a lot. Good value.
Good quality clothings, and excellent customer service as usual. Love this brand!
Fast response, quick delivery.
Excellent product as usual,fast delivery..
Good fast service ๐Ÿ‘Œ quality t shirts
I have made several purchases recently from you & the quality of the items purchased ie excellent, I would happily recommend you to my friends.
Nice quality gear at a reasonable price
I have purchased a few items, t shirts and a jacket, from here. The quality and fit is great. The price is also spot on. Definitely recommend checking them out
Paid next day delivery on Friday for shorts wasn't here at 10 am Wednesday when I left for holiday do not pay next day delivery complete con
Bought for my son's birthday Was delivered quickly & he was very pleased with it.
Item arrived on time and seems like decent quality. Went up a size in t shirt and fits perfectly. Bonus they use Royal Mail and not the thieving HERMES ******** so will order again.
Just very good quality clothing at very reasonable prices
Lovely jacket.. fits nice great quality ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Always top quality products.Have bought numerous items over the last few years and never been disappointed with anything purchased..... Highly Recommended brand ๐Ÿ‘
Bought the boonie to protect my baldy swede in this heat. Lovely bit of kit fits perfect looks class and cheap as chips.
First time ordering so impressed with clothing ordered again straight away
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.8 based on 4,611 reviews