Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
I have been buying PH clothing for many years now and the quality is second to none. It is equal and in some places better quality that the likes of Stone Island, Mastrum, CP etc. Also what makes it the best is customer services is first class. Nothing is to much bother for the super sales team πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great t-shirt and will be keeping it for the World Cup later this year. Making quite the statement.
Posted 50 minutes ago
I have been purchasing items from Peaceful Hooligan for a number of years now and I have never been disappointed with the quality of the items and the service received….can not fault them at all πŸ‘
Good gear good quality and would and have recommended them to friends and family
A hoodie which I ordered is great. Shipping was fast and the customer service is really professional. My recommendation 😊
Excellent quality and fit as usual, good prices and fast delivery, highly recommended *****
Nice gear at nice prices πŸ‘πŸΌ
Great quality clothing and quick delivery
PH is one of a few brands that I buy from regularly. The price/quality is good, and I like the style. I've never had a problem over the years with shipping, and the customer service is spot on. I recommend PH.
Superb brand i simply cannot fault, another fine addition to a growing collection
I’ve bought a lot of clothes over 5-6 years ,The peaceful hooligan range shorts ,T-shirts and the odd tracksuit,the quality is very high .washes well ,keeps it shape and very affordable….
Great clothing fast and efficient delivery
Great clothes and more importantly priced right as well woukd recommend
Fantastic service! Order arrived very quick and the quality as always is superb. Love the clothes that PH supply always
Easy to use website with clear descriptions of each items accompanied by clear pictures. Easy ordering process. Delivered quickly and still good quality clothing. Will definitely use again.
Only discorded this brand through Instagram a couple of year's ago. I have since purchased 8 t-shirts, 3 swim shorts, 2 hoodies, and every single one has been excellent quality. Also when the sale is on you can grab a bargain ( hence the 8 t-shirts 😁) Top quality brand 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Brilliant company πŸ‘
Great product at a good price
Quality t-shirts, great fit, quick delivery and reasonably priced.
Amazing quality gr8 price
Always good service and also very good customer service too
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.8 based on 4,582 reviews