Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
Helpful customer service, great people, quality clothes.
Quality well sized clothing. Delivered quickly.
As always never disappoint!
Love your clothes good quality and service. I'm a big lad into body building and its nice to have a designer make that does big sizes keep up the good work.
Good hat, good price and good service.
Hi just recieved my t shirts love them just ordered some Jean's and a polo but could not get on my account so the misses ordered them for me great gear look good thanks 👍
Always quality products, and have had many deliveries from PH with no issues. The points scheme is an added bonus and recomend the site to many friends.
Good fast delivery
Good quality clothing always come on time 👍
Great product, great service,great price
Top quality gear at a great price. Class to do business with
Lovely product, arrived quickly.
I've been ordering clothing from Peaceful hooligan for a few months now and can honestly say the service and quality of the items is absolutely top notch. Everything I've received is a great fit and I've recommended to alot of people.
10\10 Quality and Design. I returned within a day after receiving first order and seeing the quality.
Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 20th July 2021 Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 20th July 2021 Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Fantastic service and great quality always. Many thanks
Amazing service every time! Quality jackets, never disappointed.
Been buying jackets from P.hooligan for a few years now , good quality and delivery quick and returns easy if needed . Would highly recommend .
Great quality t shirts .. can I just ask have you made your sizes slightly larger recently as they def seem to be on the council t shirts
Peaceful Hooligan very good but brexit is a problem i pay 35 euros
Absolutely spot on service and speed of delivery, I have never had any issues at all Absolutely first class.
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.87 based on 3,312 reviews