Paul James Blinds & Curtains Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paul James Blinds & Curtains

How would you rate Paul James Blinds & Curtains?

"Paul James provided an excellent, efficient service and we are very happy with the results. We would recommend them as 5 stars."
"Friendly staff member came out within a couple of days of my phone call, measured up and gave me an immediate quote for the blinds in the type and colour I wanted there was also no problem in giving me a comparison quote as I was undecided on 2 styles and no pressure to make a decision there and then. I was then left to decide (No hard sell or follow up) and called in by phone to place my order and was only asked to pay a deposit, the blinds were then made to measure and then Paul himself came to fit within a fortnight on a day and time to suit me. At the same time as fitting/drilling was taking place the hoover was on to make sure no mess was made at all and all packaging was taken away when he left. Final payment was taken after fitting and making sure I was happy. All together a great service that I would definitely recommend to others."
"Thank you for a fantastic service. The blinds are of very good quality. The team were very friendly, responsive and easy to work with. Competitive prices. Would 100% recommend. Will"
Paula & Lee
Verified Buyer
"Thank you my conservatory blinds look amazing"
"My flat is now complete and all windows have venetian blinds, fitted by Paul James Blinds and I would like to record how pleased I am with the service. Most certainly will recommend the company to chums, well done, Sirs"
Mrs Boulton, Sudbury
Verified Reviewer
"Roof conservatory blinds - Excellent service and great value for money. I would highly recommend Paul James Blinds. Thank you for such a great job!"
"We had blinds fitted on both sides to our front door and were extremely pleased with the prompt and efficient service and the blinds themselves. The company came recommended and we, in turn, would not hesitate to recommended them. Halstead Essex"
Mrs Aldridge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and the quality of the blinds Paul fitted are superb. Would highly recommend Paul James."
Mrs Kembson-Blake
Verified Buyer
"Amazing friendly service from start to finish. Every staff member I dealt with really went the extra mile!!"
"nice staff, decent products, good range of products, second time used them, will use again"
Katherine Beirne
Verified Buyer
"Paul is Ronseal - does what it says on the tin for a fair price. Plus he is entertaining company, more than happy to fix any glitches - one of my magnetic closures was a smigden out of line - and generally an all round top bloke. The team in the office are helpful, cheery and efficient. Good service all round with no pressure (Hilary's take note!)"
Luise Kopat
Verified Buyer
"really happy with the service and quality, absolutely thrilled with my vertical and roller blinds and will definitely use paul james again."
David Burton-Samson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice and excellent prices and quality."
"Excellent friendly service. Would recommend them 100%"
Mr & Mrs Ward
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and accommodating. Good quality products at fair prices. Couldn't fault any part of a fairly substantial purchase."
Boydens (Roseanna)
Verified Buyer
"Good, Friendly, Reliable Service"
"We have recently had shutters fitted to the bay window in our kitchen by Paul James and are very happy with the end result. The quality of the shutters is good and the standard of the installation is excellent, very well finished off. Long lead time for delivery but worth the wait. Thanks"
Tom Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"Good products produced in reasonable time. Measurement and fitting carried out without any hitches. Well recommended."
Clare Wood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent efficient service all round for providing and fitting a venetian blind. Would recommend and use again."
"Excellent service all round with quick and efficient fitting of a new venetian blind. Would recommend. Clare Wood."
Paul James Blinds & Curtains is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews