Paul James Blinds & Curtains Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paul James Blinds & Curtains

Tell us how Paul James Blinds & Curtains made you happy
My wife and I wanted to have shutters installed, but initially found it confusing when what was best for our needs. Having visited a number of other companies, I found Paul James to be friendly and very competitively priced. They offered advice on the right type of shutter, saving us money in the process. Staff throughout have remained friendly and helpful. Our fitter was efficient and fitted our five windows very quickly. I am very pleased with the product and I have no hesitation in recommending Paul James Blinds.
I have used Paul James Blinds several times over the years and can't state enough how pleased I have been with their service and the quality of their products. Each member of the team is reliable and professional, and there is never any hard sell either, so if you want just 1 blind or 10 it is never a problem. The fitted blinds I have had installed have been of an excellent quality and represent very good value for money. I've recommended Paul James Blinds to many friends and family and everyone has been pleased with the service they've received over the years. It's been a pleasure to be be dealing with this great, small company and may they long continue to thrive!
We ordered some shutters from Paul James. Paul came to measure. He was very informative and professional. No hard sell or limited discounts from a ridiculous starting point, unlike some larger companies. Paul and Andy came to fit the shutters. They worked quickly and efficiently, leaving no mess. The shutters are beautiful - they make a surprising difference to the look of the room. They are easy to open and close. We find that they help to keep the room nice and warm in the winter. We have recommended Paul James to friends. Thank you for a great job.
Hi they did our new house two years perfectly & we recently wanted some additional work done & we ordered 4 blinds for our roof windows. They did nothing but mess us around since ordering them in May & it’s September now. We couldn’t get a fitting date due to there van being broken down. We put up with the first excuse but when we complained a second time Paul James couldn’t have been more rude in just saying have your money back!! We have just got that back after chasing them for it. Great customer service that!! Wouldn’t recommend them again never!!!
Dear Andrew,

We are very sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced. We had informed you with all relevant information regarding why this happened and it is our policy to refund customers, especially a valued customer such as yourself.

Once again we are very sorry that you had bad experience in this instance and we hope that you accept our sincere apology. If you would like to discuss this further please do give us a call.

Kind Regards,
Paul James Blinds & Curtains Limited
NO PRESSURE SELLING, I kept the samples for 2 weeks while I dithered, and then.. My VISION BLINDS are fantastic! I was promised they'd reduce the glare on my computer screen- THEY DO. Promised no plastic components - all beautifully smooth metal- TICK Promised COMPLETE control on the light levels in my room- It's fun to adjust them. The happy surprise is how gorgeous they are, never expected a horizontal blind to be a feature. I haven't closed the curtains since the VISIONS were fitted. The website photos don't do them justice. I was a bit worried about gold and silver , but once up they are calming and neutral; creams, greys, beiges; and the window looks longer with the horizontal lines . Worth every penny. I smile every time I glance up . THANK YOU.
Paul James provided an excellent, efficient service and we are very happy with the results. We would recommend them as 5 stars.
Friendly staff member came out within a couple of days of my phone call, measured up and gave me an immediate quote for the blinds in the type and colour I wanted there was also no problem in giving me a comparison quote as I was undecided on 2 styles and no pressure to make a decision there and then. I was then left to decide (No hard sell or follow up) and called in by phone to place my order and was only asked to pay a deposit, the blinds were then made to measure and then Paul himself came to fit within a fortnight on a day and time to suit me. At the same time as fitting/drilling was taking place the hoover was on to make sure no mess was made at all and all packaging was taken away when he left. Final payment was taken after fitting and making sure I was happy. All together a great service that I would definitely recommend to others.
Thank you for a fantastic service. The blinds are of very good quality. The team were very friendly, responsive and easy to work with. Competitive prices. Would 100% recommend. Will
Thank you my conservatory blinds look amazing
My flat is now complete and all windows have venetian blinds, fitted by Paul James Blinds and I would like to record how pleased I am with the service. Most certainly will recommend the company to chums, well done, Sirs
Roof conservatory blinds - Excellent service and great value for money. I would highly recommend Paul James Blinds. Thank you for such a great job!
We had blinds fitted on both sides to our front door and were extremely pleased with the prompt and efficient service and the blinds themselves. The company came recommended and we, in turn, would not hesitate to recommended them. Halstead Essex
Excellent service and the quality of the blinds Paul fitted are superb. Would highly recommend Paul James.
Amazing friendly service from start to finish. Every staff member I dealt with really went the extra mile!!
nice staff, decent products, good range of products, second time used them, will use again
Paul is Ronseal - does what it says on the tin for a fair price. Plus he is entertaining company, more than happy to fix any glitches - one of my magnetic closures was a smigden out of line - and generally an all round top bloke. The team in the office are helpful, cheery and efficient. Good service all round with no pressure (Hilary's take note!)
really happy with the service and quality, absolutely thrilled with my vertical and roller blinds and will definitely use paul james again.
Excellent choice and excellent prices and quality.
Excellent friendly service. Would recommend them 100%
Very helpful and accommodating. Good quality products at fair prices. Couldn't fault any part of a fairly substantial purchase.
Paul James Blinds & Curtains is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews