Paul James Blinds & Curtains Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paul James Blinds & Curtains

Tell us how Paul James Blinds & Curtains made you happy
Very nice company to deal with. The whole process was very smooth and easy. Will certainly use them again in the future!
I ordered and paid a deposit on shutters in August 2020. I was told the shutters would be fitted by the end of October, at the end of October I contacted the company to be told the shutters would be here end of November, end of Nov chased company to be told by shutters by Christmas, maybe early Jan 2021. Again contacted company end of January and told the Shutters were still on a ship from China that would be docking the first or second Monday in February and the company would call me with an update. First and second Monday been and gone, no update and no answer from company. Never any updates from company unless chased, never given correct information!!. Would now like my deposit back after almost six months of waiting but no reply? At the moment company does not even deserve the one star.
My wife and I wanted to have shutters installed, but initially found it confusing when what was best for our needs. Having visited a number of other companies, I found Paul James to be friendly and very competitively priced. They offered advice on the right type of shutter, saving us money in the process. Staff throughout have remained friendly and helpful. Our fitter was efficient and fitted our five windows very quickly. I am very pleased with the product and I have no hesitation in recommending Paul James Blinds.
Thank you for a fantastic service. The blinds are of very good quality. The team were very friendly, responsive and easy to work with. Competitive prices. Would 100% recommend. Will
Excellent service all round with quick and efficient fitting of a new venetian blind. Would recommend. Clare Wood.
Paul James Blinds & Curtains is rated 4.59 based on 34 reviews