Patrol Base Reviews

Patrol Base Ltd,
Unit 5, Dale Street Mills,
Dale Street,
Milnsbridge

A really good company to buy from
Love the grenades but used only a few times and one of the valves started leaking and wouldn’t hold gas
Patrol base is easily my go to store for all things Airsoft fine selection of all your pew pew needs and gear to match everything you need to know is easily broke down in their description even down to the technical specs of the rifs. Their customer service is outstanding when ever I need to contact them I’m never waiting long for a reply clearly customer satisfaction is what they are all about
Easy to order through, have used again and will continue to use
Good service
Postage costs too much
Awesome delivery time. Said to come on the 12th but came on the 6TH!!! AWESOME. Everything works fine and was a breeze for my first time getting into airsoft :)
great store. great customer service. awesome products. I have never received anything damaged or not working.
well packaged fast delivery
I've had good and bad experiences with Patrol Base. One time it took them several months to fix a gun I returned and other times they have had the things I need when all the other distributers didn't have them.

For me personally, I don't buy guns from them (anymore) but I do buy smaller things such as: magazines, parts and accessories.

Great service. All round. Fast delivery can't complain about anything
Great place to buy have ordered a couple of times and its always fast delivery
Always a good shop to use.
Great service.
The 1st lot of stuff I orderd came with in 2 days great service.just orderd a airsoft pistol from them see how long it takes to get here its 2 tone bare in mind
Great product and good price
This item replaced my original foam and it fits the case perfectly and does a great job of protecting my gun 5*
Great airsoft site for prices and service.
Patrol base provided a swift and professional service and would highly recommend their service .
Patrol Base is rated 4.75 based on 57 reviews