Patrol Base Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Patrol Base

sales@patrolbase.co.uk

Unit 5, Dale Street Mills

"Brilliant place to buy all your airsoft needs at fantastic prices. Patrol base is always my go to place if I require a part or new RIF"
"Not only a great range of products in stock, including many that you will struggle to find “in stock” elsewhere but also helpful, friendly advice, excellent service, communications and customer support. Absolutely my first choice for all things airsoft. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service as always from friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. I come to expect nothing less"
"Ordered my arp9 as my new gun for cqb play. Possibly the best choice for a solid out of the box SMG. Patrol base provided a great service and everything arrived on time."
"I never been in store but so far I've been so impressed with the products and service i'm even tempted by the 5+ hour drive to their store just to experience it!"
"Brilliant Service and faster shipping than expected. I have to say I have purchased two Airsoft AEGs from Patrol base. The first time went as smooth as could be. I ordered a two-tone service and it still arrived the same week!. I'm not saying this will always happen but it did to me. That order was great and I still use the gun a few years later. 2nd order it arrived and the rifle was the only one they had in stock, an Arcturus AR15 CQB. When it arrived it was a great feeling weapon. Unfortunately, it was faulty and I sent it back, fairly easily using DPD which got it back to the same week. 4 Days later I gave them a call to see how the workshop is doing. They said it was beyond repair and they would offer a full refund or an Exchange. I chose an exchange and I had "Nick" from their team on the phone giving me his genuine opinion on the best replacement rifles. They then sent a replacement next day delivery. Best Customer Service on the Airsoft Market."
"Great sellers I continue to return time after time"
"Good product, good service"
"after thinking this rail didn't fit my AK74 and was ready to return, all it took was being a bit more heavy handed getting the rear sight off, success, the new dust cover rail looks amazing, totally changed the look of my AK, its metal also adds weight, absolutely pleased with this item, and the staff were very helpful."
"I have recently bought a gun from them and the gun had a malfunction, so I returned it for repairs and it came back more broken than"
"Fast DPD delivery and all very good prices. Had one faulty mag which they repaired then DPD'd back to me."
"great pistol and great service"
"Patrol Base, simply the best in Airsoft, bar none!"
"My order was just as expected, no problems at all and good prices too, I'll be back!"
"The undisputed number one in Airsoft, always the first choice for my gear. Love the website too."
Thanks for your support, from the team at Patrol Base.
"Love the website but the customer service is about as bad as it gets. I've spent maybe £800 with them in the last few weeks. About £50 of that was spent on items that were either wrong or didn't work and getting anything returned has proved to be a nightmare. I received 2 faulty sniper rifle cartridges, that they persuaded me to keep and try and fix myself. I received 2 batteries that were incompatible with the gun I purchased at the same time - and they persuaded me to keep them on the basis that they'd send me 2 adapters - but they sent me the wrong ones and now aren't responding to my messages. I also bought a pistol CO2 cartridge from them that leaks and I haven't even summoned up the energy to try and tackle that one with them yet. Their typical response time to any messages has been about 5 or 6 days and the boys in the returns department aren't very helpful, especially when they're trying to put you on hold and cutting you off instead. So it's 2 stars for the website and none for anything else, from me."
"Timely delivery at a good price and the prt was perfect. Well done will definitely be a returning customer."
Patrol Base is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews