Patrol Base Reviews

Patrol Base Ltd,
Unit 5, Dale Street Mills,
Dale Street,
Milnsbridge

Very good customer service fast response from management on any enquiries
I’ve been ordering from PB for a while now and they’re my go to airsoft place for lowest prices, knowledge and fast delivery. I’ve got my UKARA now and ordered my first non-two tone RIF which got here the next day, awesome! I’ve also subscribed to the PB email news and I love getting these so I can plan my next purchase, great tips videos as well.
Very happy with the support and customer service
Best place to go for your airsoft needs, with unbelievably quick delivery too!
Great stock for first time buyers aswell as experienced players.
Excellent I’m really happy with my items thanks u
Great customer service had a slight issue with a battery and they sorted it out for me immediately. Will continue to shop here in the future.
Quick to buy. Shipping was fast. Helpful guys
Patrol Base 5 star review on 30th April 2021
I ordered a 100 round ammo box but was sent a 50 round ammo box, although it was incorrectly labelled 100. I contacted Patrol Base explained the issue and immediately they said they would rectify the problem and send me the correct size ammo box and that I could keep the 50 round ammo box already received as it was their mistake, I received the correct size box the following morning, great customer service, very responsive to a problem and helpful, would certainly recommend them
Patrol Base.....nothing but a 5 star for every transactions I've made with them. Believe me I buy a lot.
Gosh could anyone write a short review about Patrol Base UK ltd? Absolutely fantastic company that has the best, yes the BEST customer service I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I have always been made to feel like an important customer. The quality of the stock they sell which is a vast amount of things, is extremely great. The guns are sturdy where metal isn't used, it's high quality polymer. The last gun cz P-09 is so realistic it's scary. Customer for life doesn't even come close to how I feel about this company. They are more like a family than a business.
Awesome service and a sweet armoury of weapons and accesories, deliverys always been fast and secure and if youve ever needed know anything they are spot on with replies, one of me fave shops to visit online
Brilliant customer service. Beats all competitors hands down. Great pricing, great communication and great at solving any issues. Have recommended to all my friends and will only buy from these guys now.
Great company with first class customer service and really keen prices
Patrol Base 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Wont let me give 5 stars. Fantastic service. Team is incredibly friendly. Came 6 days early.
Patrol Base 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Patrol base handled my order very well and I’m happy with the service will shop again
Always have & always will be my go-to store for my airsoft goodies. The best prices & the service is unmatched, a shame the shop isn't open but just means I can order more stuff from the comfort of my couch, sorry wallet!
Excellent customer service, got what I ordered right on time! Cheers guys!
Fast efficient perfect sale experience
Great service