Patrol Base Reviews

Patrol Base Ltd,
Unit 5, Dale Street Mills,
Dale Street,
Milnsbridge

Great stock for first time buyers aswell as experienced players.
There’s a lot of good looking things in stock and when I had a problem with one of the things a bought, they were quite helpful.
I recently purchased the dread holster suitable for machine pistols. It's functional, but not ideal, as certain platforms like my mp5k can't work with a magazine attached - making it pretty unsuitable on a game day. That said, a friend customised this product to support my mp5k sufficiently. Although I can't wait to test it at Proving Grounds in the near future. The product itself was delivered on time and in perfect condition by Patrol Base.
Consistently good service.
A lot of products for a really good price but I would love to see a manual for what products to use on different parts of the pistols so it's easier for newcomers to the sport to understand what goes where and avoid miss use of the products
Great service fast delivery all round good company will order from them again
Postage costs too much
I've had good and bad experiences with Patrol Base. One time it took them several months to fix a gun I returned and other times they have had the things I need when all the other distributers didn't have them. For me personally, I don't buy guns from them (anymore) but I do buy smaller things such as: magazines, parts and accessories.
Great service. All round. Fast delivery can't complain about anything
Ordered my arp9 as my new gun for cqb play. Possibly the best choice for a solid out of the box SMG. Patrol base provided a great service and everything arrived on time.
Patrol Base is rated 4.84 based on 141 reviews