Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
Oxyhealth 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Mark Smith
More Photos & Videos
No problems with ordering or delivery. Will definitely use again.
Oxyhealth has performed as promised...good results attained. Cleanse successful!
dr Group is fantastic and his products first rate. Oxygealth mail order always reliable!!!!!!Thank you!!
Reasonably priced quick to deliver, good service
I love this product. Your service is quick and efficient. Got the parcel just in time!
I bought my chamber a few months ago and I am happy with it. Michael has been very supportive with the many questions I had and we are still in touch. The chamber is low maintenance. I do not use it frequently so I hope it will have a long life.
Very great company to deal with , I've been with oxyhealthfor quite some time , the liquid vitamins are very powerful ,energy is up not just a little bit , but a very noticeable difference, focus is night and day . Brilliant company . Will always do business with them , .regards Barbara
This was one of the easiest online transactions ever! Even amidst the chaos my items arrived quickly and were packed REALLY well. Thank you! Will definitely use again in the future. :)
Oxy Powder is the most effective colon cleanse Íve ever used.
Great service
Greta service, quick delivery really good and clean product. Would buy again
My products came very quickly, well packed and I am very satisfied.
This company always has very competitive prices and I can expect my delivery within 2 days of ordering, but most of the time, next day. Very trustworthy and reliable
I was very happy with the service provided. The gentleman I had dealings with was always helpful and polite, making communication with him a pleasure. If the products turn out to be as good as hoped I shall place future orders with Oxyhealth.
Quick and hassle free service. well packaged. No issues. Product was expensive but hoping it proves its worth it.
Amazing products from theGlobal Healing Centre delivered super quickly, definitely recommend, will order again, many thanks
Everything’s ok
The best products with the best quality and super fast delivery!
Oxyhealth have always been a very good company, the products have arrived in plenty of time and I have had no issues with their service
always excellent service. good products. good value. very happy with this company.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 570 reviews