Oxygen Clothing Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Oxygen Clothing
"I bought a pair of these back in August and they lasted about two months at best before they disintegrated they obviously turned out to be fake’s passed off as genuine Polo Ralph Lauren trainers. I won’t be buying anything ever again from oxygen clothing."
"Order a Kenzo dress said it was available, payment taken and then few days later it was no longer available and had to wait for a refund. Not very good."
"I ordered my item from the website which said it was in stock when ordering. The order went through and I got a confirmation email for my order. 3/4 days after my order I received an email which I expected to read that my item had been dispatched but it didn’t. It was an email to say the item I ordered is now out of stock and my order had been cancelled and my money will be refunded to me. I was disappointed with this as it shouldn’t say on your website that it is in stock when in fact it isn’t and then to not let me know till a few days after. I find that poor customer service"
Oxygen Clothing is rated 4.79 based on 110 reviews