Oxygen Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxygen Clothing
Read Oxygen Clothing Reviews
Disappointing. I’m sure the clothes will be fine.....when they arrive. I ordered on the afternoon of August 5th and paid for express delivery. I checked the status on the morning of August 7th and although the package had been received by the local delivery unit there was a message to say it had been returned to sender. After investigating I discovered that - weirdly - the delivery address was a weird mix of the correct delivery address and my billing address. I had to provide my phone number when placing the order and I’m surprised nobody called to clarify the correct address. The order was then re-sent out on the morning of Monday 10th (first class Royal Mail rather than the express courier service I paid for) and as of 5pm on Wednesday 12th I’m yet to receive it. To put this in context I placed an order with Hackett at the same time on Weds 5th, paid the same price for express delivery (£5) and it arrived on the morning of the 7th (despite having been shipped from Barcelona)!
Oxygen clothing was recommended to me by one of your loyal customers. I checked your website out and placed an order which you cancelled so I feel a little bit let down. I currently use Mainline who have never cancelled an order on me. I wanted to use Oxygen as I only live in west bridgford so I could always pop in and make a purchase without going online.
I ordered 3 items on May 5th. I contacted Oxygen Clothing om May 10th abut the status of my order as I haven't heard from Oxygen Clothing. But they still haven't replied. That is very poor customer service!
One week later and still not received my order
Order not fulfilled
Never arrived got a refund
Absolutely rubbish will not be using again has the item never turned and had to get a refund
I bought a pair of these back in August and they lasted about two months at best before they disintegrated they obviously turned out to be fake’s passed off as genuine Polo Ralph Lauren trainers. I won’t be buying anything ever again from oxygen clothing.
Order a Kenzo dress said it was available, payment taken and then few days later it was no longer available and had to wait for a refund. Not very good.
I ordered my item from the website which said it was in stock when ordering. The order went through and I got a confirmation email for my order. 3/4 days after my order I received an email which I expected to read that my item had been dispatched but it didn’t. It was an email to say the item I ordered is now out of stock and my order had been cancelled and my money will be refunded to me. I was disappointed with this as it shouldn’t say on your website that it is in stock when in fact it isn’t and then to not let me know till a few days after. I find that poor customer service
Oxygen Clothing is rated 4.85 based on 604 reviews