Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

Academic Oxford summer school in the historic university city of Oxford, giving students the edge to enable them to succeed, have purpose and make a difference.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
I participated in the course for Medicine ( 15 - 18 years old ), attending the two weeks online. I can easily say that this is one of the BEST ways that I could have spent my holiday break! The course was both engaging and motivational - my group was often assigned numerous presentations of a variety of manners, which bettered our understanding immensely. My tutor was kind and knowledgeable; she thoroughly elucidated all of the content, making complex medical topics far more digestible. Despite spending only 2 hours online each day [ excluding the weekend ], I learned a plethora of information about Medicine, as well as my potential future in said career field. I am very grateful to have taken part in this experience; it has reassured me that Medicine is, indeed, the correct occupational path for me to pursue, and I can’t wait to do so in the future.
This summer experience was truly amazing!! I met lots of great people and was able to make friends who live all over the world. It was a real eye-opener on many levels for me and doing the law course made me realise that I really wanted to study this topic at university. A huge thank you to everyone and especially to Sarah, Sophie, Seif and Lavinia for making my stay so memorable! You are a fantastic team! :)
I enjoyed it because it was a great new experience and it was a big help in preparing for future science and medical courses.
I would recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy to anyone! I started out with the psychology and neuroscience summer program. It was such a great experience I then did the International Relations and Leadership course and the Business and Economics course. All were wonderful experiences and increased my passion for learning. Afterwards, I also signed up for the Social Service and Development Internship. I made new friends and gained a deep understanding of what it would be like to work in that sector. The variation of courses helps to clarify university and job interests. The courses offer the most interactive of lessons which improves ones network and friendships. This is time well spent!
The course is terrific. Real helper to children to get the first understanding of their future career choice. And it's amazing that the course is structured that way that some real practice experience is involved (as far as it's possible online). My daughter enjoyed the course a lot.
This has been an amazing opportunity, and I am so thankful for being able to hear about this. I am so thankful to be able to contribute to diversifying the medical curriculum, so a big thank you to Omar and Oxford Scholastica for creating this internship! :)
Mock Trial Live was an excellent experience for me! Everything was very well organized It was interesting to take a look at the case both from the perspective of the prosecutor and the defender. All questions were answered in detail. I highly recommend it, if you are interested in law or want to study it. Many thanks to Lavinia, Simran, Ehsan and Caterina for this unforgettable day.
It gave us the opportunity to do something useful while being online and having this COVID-19 situation. I am very grateful for my teachers and for everything I have learned from them sk far.
The highlight of the medicine course was having a fake consultation with a real patient. I'd certainly recommend this course to anyone who wishes to pursue medical studies in the future!
The course was a valuable opportunity for me to learn more about medicine. Our mentor was very attentive to our needs and inspired me to pursue medical studies in the future.
My 13 year old son had a terrific experience. He finished his program excited about what waits for him in high school and college.
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review! We loved welcoming your son to our online Business course and are so pleased to hear that he is excited for his future. All the best, Lavinia
I had a lot of fun learning all the new material and it was extremely interesting. I participated in the medicine course and I really loved the combination of being taught information and then applying that information to practical situations and thereby really getting comfortable with the topic. My teacher was extremely nice and friendly and was always happy to answer any questions I had. The masterclasses helped me learn about the application process to university and gave me some helpful tips to do so in the future. This course is great if you are looking to expand your knowledge on a topic or if you are unsure whether you are interested in a certain topic and are looking to get a feel for it.
Hi Anon, Thank you for your lovely words! We're really pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and also found the Masterclasses valuable. Thanks for taking the time to write this! All the best, Lavinia
Excellent program and well organized course. Instructor was great in explaining all the details !!!
Hi Shrinitha, Thank you for your lovely review! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it well-organised. All the best, Lavinia
The course was fantastic, very informative, and interactive. I was so sad it ended and I enjoyed all parts of it. It was truly a wonderful experience.
Hello Natalia, Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really happy to hear you loved your online Medicine course. Please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
If you want to study something outside of school, that will really make a difference I strongly advise you to take a course with Oxford Scholastica. I can not talk about everyone, but Lavinia and my tutor were amazing so I think that the rest of the team is on their level.
Hi Thea, thank you very much! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your International Relations, Politics & Debate online course with us. We loved having you at Oxford Scholastica Online, and please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
I did the Medicine course that Oxford Scholastica Academy provide and I think taking this course is very worth of my time! Through this course, I fully understood some studies that doctors or medical people do. Also, I experienced unique way of studying and engaging with my course mates throughout the course. I definately enjoyed it!
Hi Ingyu, Thank you for your kind words! I'm so pleased to hear that the online Medicine course was fun and valuable for you. Please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
I've attended the Business course over Easter and it has been one of the most amazing experiences I've had. The course taught me a lot of new things and it was also super fun to be a part of.
Hello Susan, We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your online Business course with us! Thank you very much for your kind words. Please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
Honestly , OSA was the best thing i could have done for myself. As a young girl from Zimbabwe its really hard to find people that will support my dreams as much as the staff at Oxford Scholastica have. I felt at home with my teacher and peers who were so amazing and kind. As well as having an insight of what law would be like , i also made friends that would last a lifetime. I definetly recommend Oxford Scholastica and i will be back for sure!
Hi Gracious, What a lovely review! Thank you so much - we're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your online Law course with us and found it valuable. Please keep in touch! We'll look forward to welcoming you back to Oxford Scholastica. All the best, Lavinia
The Medicine course was absolutely splendid! I was able to see what life as a medical student feels like and got to meet people from all over the world. Oxford Scholastica is seriously amazing
Hi Gabriella, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your online Medicine course with us, and we know you'll make a great doctor one day. All the best, and keep in touch, Lavinia
Today's education system has changed and emerged, however, a lot of academics are taught, and at the end of the day, kids have good general knowledge, but they aren't sure which professions to choose as schools aren't preparing for that. We discovered Oxford Scholastica courses last year and were impressed with the idea of having insights into the various professions in diverse fields of interest to understand what is really yours when you are a high schooler, or even more important what is not. I know a lot of friends regretting not choosing the right field/professions years after they complete higher education. This year the opportunity came from Oxford Scholastica to take a virtual internship, and I think it was an even more unique experience having hands-on practice in real business. Hope with the situation with Covid getting better there will be new possibilities. Thank you for the opportunity, looking forward to another great experience for the kids. Sandro will join one of the courses this summer (Debating, Economics, Math, or Engineering if there is another level). If not on campus hope there will be available online again.
Hello Kethie, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We're very pleased to hear that Sandro has enjoyed his various programmes with us. All the best, Lavinia
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.85 based on 437 reviews