Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy

About Oxford Scholastica Academy: An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

How would you rate Oxford Scholastica Academy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"I LEARNT A LOT FROM THE SCHOOL AND FROM OTHER COURSE MATES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES DURING MY STAY. I WILL LOVE TO BE THERE AGAIN"
Jasmine Bashawry
Jasmine Bashawry
Verified Buyer
"I’d say being able to learn about your major in a very educational and fun atmosphere is what made everything worth it. Being able to also master in other departments such as debating and punting has made Oxford Scholastica all worth it. Another thing that made me happy was that it gave me the chance to meet new people from around the world and understand new cultures.. Forever every single one of my new friends have become my Oxford family that I’ll cherish in my heart. GO THE HOUSE OF ST. GEORGE"
Mariana Quesada
Mariana Quesada
Verified Buyer
"Seriously, Oxford Scholastica Academy was the best two weeks of my whole entire life. I got to meet people that accepted me for who I truly am and the best is that I got to live the whole experience of being in college. Also, I could study my true passion and get to show my culture. OSA was absolutely the best and I do not regret a single thing about it."
"It made me happy that I learned many new things and I know the city Oxford and the architecture was amazing and that I made new freinds from around the world and finally is that I visited Windsor and Cambridge"
Richard Kearns
Verified Reviewer
"My son, Alexander, truly enjoyed his experience. He was academically and intellectually challenged while also making friends from around the world. We highly recommend this summer program."
Muhammad Huzaifa Zafar
Verified Buyer
"Extremely. Its been three years since OSA happened, and still my favourite memories were made here."
(I Think Tim Can Guess Who This Is - Hey There Tim!)
Verified Buyer
"I never thought I'd make such good friends within a mere two weeks, but I did. Two days in my tightest friend group consisted of 7 people altogether coming from 4 different countries and we spent the time doing everything together. I'd hop to class every day, have fun and learn something refreshing, then my friends will be waiting for me back at the accommodation where we gather and set off again to have yummy bites wherever we want. It's a constant adventure in a safe and warm environment, with super friendly staff who aren't much older than us and so are easy to approach and equally great to talk to. I love them. If you want to know how happy I am with OSA, well, it made me pick Oxford as my uni over Cambridge. :) And before you scoff - "well, that must have been due to other factors too!" - yes, but when Oxbridge is really just so similar, OSA was an overwhelming motivation behind my choice because I was instantly attracted by the homeliness of the town. I was drawn compellingly to Oxford by the fond memories OSA created for me :) You might think it's "just" a Summer camp, but this is no other Summer camp and "just" certainly doesn't do it justice. (I probably just destroyed the credibility of my review with this horrible pun.. Oops.) But seriously, I'm sure you agree uni choice is a big decision in your life - and well, let me put it this way. Let me tell you that OSA - a very special two weeks of Summer it is - shaped one of the biggest decisions of my life."
"Activities and events were amazing, staff was lovely, courses were interesting and useful. Met a lot of lovely people and got to know Oxford."
"Gave insight of UK university life. Great experience and met many great people."
Shanzeh Jafrani
Verified Buyer
"Helped me boost my confidence and develop my friendships. I honestly had an absolutely amazing experience at OSA, making strong bonds with people who now I call my bestfriends and they mean the world to me. OSA was a fun filled experience and I would highly recommend everyone to choose this academy for their summer school!!"
"My time in Oxford was simply amazing. There I experienced what was like being a med student, and the actual routine of an uni student. I met amazing people with whom I still talk in day to day basis. My head of house and the other tutors were kind and helpful at all times, they took time to talk to us and get to know everyone. On the end of the course I wished I stayed there forever because George’s( my house) was now a beautiful family."
Ourania Koukoura
"Excellence"
Douw Steenkamp
Verified Buyer
"My experience at Oxfiord is honestly very difficult to put into words. When I arrived at St Georges I was very scared and intimidated. I didn’t know anyone and was very far away from my home. That all changed in a matter of minutes. Everyone welcomed me with bright smiles and I then realized that the upcoming weeks will be a time of my life that I will never forget. The Summer School was amazing. Going to classes every morning was an exciting experience as we were all on edge as to what we would be doing in class that day. My group was fantastic and I felt at home every second of the way. The whole experience was unforgettable. Form the classroom discussions to the exploring of Oxford during our free time. The organisation was immense! We were always informed of any changes or new activities well in advance and this was something that greatly comforted me. The trips that were organized were very special and every one gave me many memories that I will not forget. The friendships I made will last me a lifetime. Oxford taught me many life lessons that I will keep with me until I die."
Tommy Wimmer
Verified Reviewer
"Oxford Scholastica Academy helped me get over my fear of public speaking, along with giving me confidence in my ablility to be in front of a crowd. It also alowed me to learn how to navigate and live by myself, something I have never had experience with before."
Anandi Wimmer
Verified Reviewer
"My son, Tommy, who was so shy speaking in public, decided to take the Debate and Public Speaking Academy. Over the course of two weeks, in small group sessions and under the attentive care of his instructors, he emerged confident, and eloquent. In fact, he gave a thoughtful and elegant speech at the graduation in front of a large crowd of people. I am grateful to Photis, and all at Oxford Scholastica, for a wonderful summer immersion experience that has changed Tommy forever."
Verified Buyer
"Great overview of pursuing psychology as a field of study. My daughter loved the program and made some lifelong friends. The coordinators (in particular Photis and Jana) were wonderful to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend this program to any parents considering this opportunity for their children."
"This was one of the best summers of my life. The team was great and I made amazing friends with whom I still have contact. I recommend OSA to everyone who would like not only to learn something but also spend summer in a fun way."
Tora Ottestad
Verified Buyer
"Oxford Scholastica Academy has taught me of all the opportunities in career paths I have, and it additionally allowed me to explore the subject I want to study later on."
Paley Arnone
Verified Reviewer
"I loved the course I chose, the Young Doctor's Program and I was able to learn a lot which will prepare me for a career in medicine."
"Our son came back with more friends from different parts of the world. Accommodation and facilitators are great."
"They took very good care of my children. The dorms were new and clean. There was a chaperone living in the dorm where they were staying. They were supervised all the time and were acompanied when they went to town.Their excursions were fun and interesting for the children. The teachers have them interesting excercises and books to read. In short they " had the best summer of their life "."
Eri Hertiawan
Verified Buyer
"My son were warmly welcome and the staffs are so helpfull and cheerfull. They are a go-to-person to ask about almost anything during the course and fast-response as well."
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.83 based on 349 reviews