Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

201 Reviews

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

8 South Parade

Jasvinder Gill
Verified Buyer

My daughter was long ways from home, USA to England. She a great opportunity to meet students, peers from other parts of the world with diverse backgrounds. Oxford scholastic academy provided her 2 weeks of independent learning, exploration in the medical sciences, she was able to interview patient(s) at the local hospital, explore oxford with the counselors, and make lifelong friends. She came home extremely sad it was over and clearly enjoyed the experience. She will definitely be back.
Valentina Aksenova
Verified Buyer

My daughter Daria, 15 at the time at Oxford Scholastica, came back home to Moscow, Russia, with the best impressions from the School. She had interesting classes in Psychology, very interesting afternoons showing her Oxford lifestyle and giving an idea of how it feels to be a student there. The stuff was always helpful. The kids in the School very international, which made it an interesting experience for Daria. I would definitely recommend Oxford Scholastica to families who would like their children to spend the summer time learning and exploring.
Valentina Aksenova
Shania Sadhwani
Verified Buyer

This was honestly one of the best summers of my life. I got the chance to explore my career choice and determine if it was the best fit for me, while having the time of my life. I totally recommend Oxford Scholastica.
Xiangjie Xiao
Verified Buyer

Courses are helpful, teachers and staffs are nice, activities are interesting and students are from everywhere. A very sincere "thank you" from Shanghai, China
Xiao Zhihui
Verified Buyer

Xiangjie spent great time in Oxfords. She is very satisfied with the program.
Lila Alizadeh
Verified Buyer

This was a very well organised camp run by thoughtful and caring staff. My daughter had a terrific time meeting people from all over the world and also learning a great deal about her topic of choice. I would highly recommend this summer camp to anyone who has a child that is an independent thinker, willing to discover a new city, learn about a variety of topics and meet new people.
Hanne Nielsen
Verified Buyer

2 weeks in excellent company performed by most qualified teachers.
Hana Jamjoom
Verified Buyer

The academy is a good idea and oppurtunity for students to learn be responsible set a vision for their future
The place is good and comfortable
Selena Bouri
Verified Buyer

The time I spent at Oxford Scholastica was one of the most memorable times ever. The supervisors such as Alex, Yohan and Ruth were absolutely excellent; easy to get along with yet responsible. The dorms weren't bad, but one doesn't pay attention to it much because one only sleeps there. The course (Law) was magnificent and so were the activities. The restaurants you took us to were alright, there could've been better choices. But overall, one of the best two weeks of my life, I made so many new friends. The people of St George's were like a family!
Maria Cottinelli Costa
Verified Buyer

The course is absolutely fantastic and far beyond our (high!) expectations
The people and teachers are very warm and always available
The facilities and organization are high standard
The course was the most enriching and exciting experience for our daughter Carlota allowing to confirm her IGCSEs and professional choices and enhancing her self confidence and independence
Dinna Muskita
Verified Reviewer

Armand, my son (16) joined Oxford Scholastica Summer Program in August 2016 where he choose Entrepreneurship. I am very pleased with the program. Not only Armand gets new knowledge on "business" but also his independency has improved, meeting new friends from around the world plus experience of the University's live in Oxford.

I was fortunate that I have the chance to accompany Armand on his first day and visit his accomodation and attended welcoming students at a beautiful roof top Malmaison Castle Hotel. The accommodation is very good with its facility, not only it is clean and secure, but also right in the center of Oxford where he can explore Oxford in the proximity. Very easy to get food and very close to his class.

Other important note is Scholastica's team. Not only they ensure a comfortable stay for Armand, they are all very responsive and and easy to communicate.
Jamie is very hands-on and fully involved.
Jeremy is consistent helping me with all preparation and regular report.
Lila was awesome. She helped me to "see" Armand's activities through pictures on Instagram and Facebook - you know how I missed Armand :-)

All in all, I am recommending Oxford Scholastica to all parents who wish to send their children for Summer Program.

Thank you & warm regards from Indonesia,
Dinna Mustika
Mrs. Kirsty Heaton
Verified Buyer

My sons experience at Oxford Scholastica Academy was excellent. He had a wonderful 2 weeks studying and having fun. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the program to anyone, from the registration, arrangements for travel, accommodation and the overall experience was unforgettable.
Margarita Efthymiou
Verified Buyer

My son spent two weeks in July 2016 attending the computer science classes. He had a great time and mostly, he came back a better person, more responsible, more aware. Jamie and the rest of the team were very helpful every time I messaged them a concern. I will send my youngest son as well next year, Oxford Scholastica is an excellent school!
Nancy Diamond
Verified Buyer

Oxford Scholastica Academy offered a wonderful balance of freedom to explore Oxford independently, challenging and interesting academics, and fun organized activities; the punting was especially great. The tutor was fantastic, very knowledgable and even inspiring! He wrote a perceptive and thoughtful evaluation that we truly appreciated reading. OSA is a well thought out and organized program.
Sandra Zita
Verified Reviewer

I trully appreciated the Evaluation of Student Progress and Community Support such as organizational changes for the benefit of students including safety and commitment at Oxford Scholastica Academy.

Leah Ramchandani
Verified Buyer

it was pretty fun. My young doctors class was really good. There were some times where i did feel lonely though. i would have felt much better if there was more interaction between the two accommodations and overall, just more social activities. it was definitely a summer i will never forget, and i learnt a lot about both medicine and myself. i enjoyed meeting so many new people and learning what their lives are like. i definitely left Oxford as a different individual. i am now way more outgoing, proud of my culture, and more confident in my beliefs and opinions.
Alejandra Mayo (Izumi Takahashi Mother)
Verified Buyer

The program were very organized, the study program, the social activities and the touristic activities as well. Izumi enjoyed all the program and had a very good experience.
Alcaro Castagneto
Verified Buyer

We are very happy, It was an excellent experience for Bruno-not only because he learned general aspects in relation to his future career that helped him to take a decision but also because he knew nice people and enjoyed the time. We would recommend other people this experience very much.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

great experience. helped me with my future job and made lot's of friends from all over.
Khalifa
Verified Buyer

Staff and teachers are excellent and are very helpful with helping students to perform to the best standard possible. Furthermore, teachers made great efforts with team building activities and providing the students with knowledge about jobs, university applications and how to adapt to the daily life at university. Finally, o would like to thank the staff for establishing a clean and healthy environment in the rooms and kitchens. Thank you for providing such a great and fun experience at your summer camp!
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.87 based on 201 reviews