Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

An inspirational academic summer school in Oxford, where students explore a subject, discover a career and make friends for life.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 12th January 2018
Great course. My son really enjoyed the course . Right from booking till the last day of the course Lavinia was very helpful and clarified/solved everything. It was online course but everything was great.

Many Thanks Lavania.
Hello Pankaj,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We very much enjoyed having your son on our online Computer Science & Coding course this summer!

Keep in touch, and all the best,

Lavinia
Provide clear information on various courses.
Suitable price for the course studied.
Respond to any inquiries promptly.
Hello Autumn,

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear you found your Technology course valuable.

Lavinia
When my daughter Lora's service trip to Tanzania was cancelled, she had to quickly pivot and brainstorm other opportunities for a personally enriching summer. We found Oxford Scholastica and, boy, was she ever lucky!
From day one, she was so inspired by the subject matter (psychology and neuroscience) and wonderful, enthusiastic tutor Alix! Taking the course allowed her to delve deeper into a topic she thought she was interested in pursuing as a major in college. Every day they explored different concepts and also had to submit a personal project toward the end.
After the two weeks, she is convinced that this is her eventual path!
Lavinia was a joy to work with and made the process incredibly easy and smooth. Lora and I both feel that we are now members of the "Oxford Scholastica" family and that will extend well beyond July 2020.
Hello Sue,

Thank you so much! Lora's passion for Psychology & Neuroscience was wonderful to see. I'm so pleased to hear that this course helped her to feel sure about her future path, and I hope she manages to get out to Tanzania next summer!

Lavinia
 A phenomenal experience for secondary/high school students, whether certain or uncertain of their professional futures.
My 15 year old enrolled in Oxford Scholastica’s two-week online summer program in pursuit of her passion for Law. The class hit the ground running- engaged from the onset in exploring and discussing legal perspectives on current issues, with a global view.
I was fortunate to listen in for a few minutes at a time, during some of the lessons. The points the tutor made were always thought provoking-perspectives my daughter hadn’t considered.  The progression of the curriculum, and each class, was brilliantly planned and executed, the topics current and relevant.
Thank you Lavinia for making the process so easy and welcoming!
Hi MCF,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's wonderful to hear that our Law tutor was able to challenge your daughter and give her new perspectives. We can't wait to see her fulfil her dream of being a SCOTUS judge!

Lavinia
Oxford Scholastica Academy summer was very useful for my son, promptly they provided a certificate for the academic summer school also provided a recommendation letter which was really adding value and moreover provided academic support requested. Their deputy director Lavinia Abell was easily reachable and was readily helpful for all our queries.
Hi Ganesh,

Thank you very much! We really enjoyed having your son on our online courses and are looking forward to continuing to support him. Great to hear he found the course useful!

Lavinia
Great experience and highly qualified teachers!
Hi Anon,

Thank you for your kind words! Really pleased to hear you found the experience valuable :)

Lavinia
Learning at Oxford Scholastica was an absolute pleasure! Everyone was warm, welcoming and extremely helpful!
Thank you so much Tejas! We are so pleased you enjoyed your course at the beginning of summer and can't wait to see what you go on to do!

Lavinia
What a fantastic experience for all of us. We were disappointed not to be able to send our adolescents children away this summer. We thought we were not going to be able to give them a solid educational summer experience but we were absolutely wrong.

I feel very lucky to have found Oxford Scholastica.
My 3 children loved the classes and their tutors. They learned so much and we were always excited about their classes.

I was impressed with the professionalism of the program and the teachers. The content was also very thorough and well lined up.

My husband and I enjoyed hearing what they learned about during dinner. They were so excited about what they learned and they couldn't stop sharing with us.

I highly recommend this program.
Hello C A A,

Thank you so much! How lovely to hear that your children were excited to chat about what they learned over dinner. We were very pleased to have all three of them with us on our online courses this summer, and will look forward to keeping in touch!

Great programmes!
Hello S A,

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) we loved having both your children on several of our courses this summer. Best of luck to them for the future!

Lavinia
Over summer 2020, I participated in the Oxford Scholastica online course in International Relations and Leadership. I was glad to have an opportunity to study an academic discipline I was a passion about despite the pandemic. The subject tutorials and masterclasses were extremely engaging and the support I had from my tutors then helped me even after the course when I was writing my university application. I would strongly recommend the course to students who want a clear insight on what their major is all about as the course really provided me with an exciting 2-week journey that helped me decide my university course.
Hi Ashley,

I'm so pleased to hear you found your IR course helpful in deciding on your university course! Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Keep in touch!

Lavinia
At first, I had some reservations in joining the programme because English is not my first language and I am not sure if I would blend in well with an international cohort. But after taking up the programme this summer, I come to realise that my worries was irrelevant because the coach was professional and experienced in the subject matter, his classes were very well planned, which progressively guided my understanding. My peers were friendly and keen to share their knowledge too. This year, I took up the Maths programme because that is the subject I am most confident in. Next year, I plan to explore other subject areas such as English writing to improve my English; and even Veterinarian (although I do not plan to become one, I think the experience will help me to appreciate other professions better when I grow up).

I must say, as much as I would appreciate the cost of the programme to come down but given the high teaching quality and the small group coaching environment in addition to the well-planned logistics, the cost is deemed to be justified.
Hi Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! We loved having you on the online Maths course and will look forward to continuing to support you in the future with other courses :)

Lavinia
Oxford scholastica was really fun, I get to meet people from around the world and learn from the professionals. The price of this lesson is quite expensive due to the high exchange rate. Overall it was really good.
Hi Anon,

Thanks for your kind words and helpful feedback. I'm so pleased you found your course fun and helpful!

Lavinia
I completed the Oxford Scholastica online course in Computer Science and Coding in the summer of 2020 during lockdown. It was exactly what I was looking for in terms of the subject. It was easy to sign up to and follow online, and the teacher was engaging and always helpful.
Hi Anon,

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We're really pleased you found the course helpful and engaging!

Lavinia
I loved the classes and my teacher and I learned a lot. Everyone was so kind, and the games were so fun.
Hello Beatriz,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the tutorials and the socials. We loved having you with us and will look forward to keeping in touch!

Lavinia
My daughter Inchara thoroughly enjoyed the one week course on Politics and Debate. She kept saying that she wanted it to last longer. She learnt a lot over the course of a week and it helped her to widen her thinking in certain aspects related to Psychology which is her passion.
Hello Aarathi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Inchara is a wonderful student, and I'm sure she'll do really well in her Psychology and Linguistics studies at university. We'll look forward to keeping in touch!

Lavinia
I was a student at Oxford Scholastica Online and it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. My tutor was incredible and this has given me all the contacts and tools I could possibly need to create an outstanding application to university.
Millie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so pleased to hear you loved the Law course - your passion for Law is wonderful to see, and we love your dedication!

Keep in touch,

Lavinia
I participated in a 2 week online Business and Economics course this past summer. I think that the classes were very interesting even though they were online. We learned about various different subtopics about Business and Economics which I certainly did not know much of before, and found very interesting. I would strongly recommend the course to students who are planning to study Business or Economics at the University level in the coming years as it gives an insight into what the major is all about and is good preparation. A really great experience, with top quality teachers and coordinators, I would strongly recommend it.
Hello Anon,

Thank you! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your Business & Economics course and learned a lot!

Lavinia
In addition to learning about subjects which I am very passionate about, I also made new friends. All the teachers/coordinators were extremely nice and caring, always making sure that everyone was included and no one was left behind. In addition to the very interesting classes, Oxford Scholastica also hosted masterclasses, an opportunity for the students to hear from someone highly specialized in their field. It is very clear that all the teachers care about the students learning and are very passionate about what they are teaching. I highly recommend this course!
Hello Catherine,

This is so lovely, thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your Law and Business & Economics courses with us this summer and will look forward to keeping in touch :)

Lavinia
My daughter truly enjoyed the Oxford Scholastica virtual program in 2020. It was a meaningful experience in multiple ways. She enjoyed meeting kids in other parts of the world and generated her own point of view in topics she was not familiar with before.

On my side, I really appreciate how the program allowed her to explore Business, Neurosciences and International Relations principles and further evaluate what she wants to do after high school.
Hello Karla,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Estefi is a great student, and it was wonderful to see how passionate she is about different subjects. We loved having her on her three courses this summer and will look forward to keeping in touch!

Lavinia
Oxford has provided a safe, creative and exciting environment for my children.
Rahla,

Thank you so much! We've loved having Samuel and Tallulah join us for different courses over the years, and can't wait to see what they go on to do!

Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.84 based on 393 reviews