Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

Academic Oxford summer school in the historic university city of Oxford, giving students the edge to enable them to succeed, have purpose and make a difference.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
If you want to study something outside of school, that will really make a difference I strongly advise you to take a course with Oxford Scholastica. I can not talk about everyone, but Lavinia and my tutor were amazing so I think that the rest of the team is on their level.
I did the Medicine course that Oxford Scholastica Academy provide and I think taking this course is very worth of my time! Through this course, I fully understood some studies that doctors or medical people do. Also, I experienced unique way of studying and engaging with my course mates throughout the course. I definately enjoyed it!
I've attended the Business course over Easter and it has been one of the most amazing experiences I've had. The course taught me a lot of new things and it was also super fun to be a part of.
Honestly , OSA was the best thing i could have done for myself. As a young girl from Zimbabwe its really hard to find people that will support my dreams as much as the staff at Oxford Scholastica have. I felt at home with my teacher and peers who were so amazing and kind. As well as having an insight of what law would be like , i also made friends that would last a lifetime. I definetly recommend Oxford Scholastica and i will be back for sure!
The Medicine course was absolutely splendid! I was able to see what life as a medical student feels like and got to meet people from all over the world. Oxford Scholastica is seriously amazing
Today's education system has changed and emerged, however, a lot of academics are taught, and at the end of the day, kids have good general knowledge, but they aren't sure which professions to choose as schools aren't preparing for that.

We discovered Oxford Scholastica courses last year and were impressed with the idea of having insights into the various professions in diverse fields of interest to understand what is really yours when you are a high schooler, or even more important what is not. I know a lot of friends regretting not choosing the right field/professions years after they complete higher education.

This year the opportunity came from Oxford Scholastica to take a virtual internship, and I think it was an even more unique experience having hands-on practice in real business.

Hope with the situation with Covid getting better there will be new possibilities. Thank you for the opportunity, looking forward to another great experience for the kids. Sandro will join one of the courses this summer (Debating, Economics, Math, or Engineering if there is another level). If not on campus hope there will be available online again.
It was a great way for me to learn more about the field that I am passionate about. The medical course was so informational and one of the best experiences. I got to evaluate a real patient and I met many like-minded individuals from around the world! I would definitely recommend Oxford Scholastica :)
Oxford Scholastica's internships in my opinion was something that I would recommend for students to take.

We learned many different things related to how to build a company and helped Piya media in ways which can support their future as well as ours.

We had to make a presentation in order to help Piya media grow and the presentation was probably the best part.

The best take away was the group working part.

I liked the amount of business and algorithms we talked about.
best experience of my entire life! i still talk to everyone. it helped me become more confident. could not recommend it more!
Hello Tali,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's great to hear that you still talk to the friends you made at Oxford Scholastica and that your confidence was boosted. Thanks for leaving us a review :)

Lavinia
Definitely the best two-weeks I’ve ever had. The online medicine course allowed me to meet amazing and like-minded people who I had lots of fun working with. The tutor was very attentive and understanding, he made sure each of us fully grasped each concept. Also, going over case studies and doing a psychiatric consult with a real patient was extremely fun and different from what we’re used to.
Hi Deema,

Thank you so much! I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your online Medicine course and the experience of taking a real patient history. Please keep in touch!

Lavinia
Just loved the life at Oxford, the tutors were excellent and excelled in their fields, the activities we participated in were some I was learning for the first time and the friends I made from all around the world were one of the kindest people I met and I’m still in touch with all of them even though it’s been two years now. The memories I made there were definitely worth a lifetime. Still look back and feel nostalgic at times.
Hi Zoya,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved welcoming you to Oxford Scholastica back in 2018 and it's great to hear that you have lovely memories and are still in touch with the friends you made. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Lavinia
The attended more Oxford Scholastica events, including their 2-week courses. All I can say is that they are all amazing, the tutors are brilliant, and they really enlightened my mind. And now, because if them, I know what career I want to pursue in life.
Hi Mario,

I'm so pleased you've enjoyed our online courses and conferences! It's always a pleasure to have you on our programmes and we hope to continue to support you!

Lavinia
The best courses, the best faculty, the best people and the best shopping in the world. They actually tolerated me turning up late everywhere cz I was shopping.
Hi Anon,

Thanks for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience.

Lavinia
I attended OSAs 2 week summer program in 2018. And I can genuinely say it was the best summer of my life. Not only were we exposed to different subjects and courses but also so many different cultures and people. I hope I can go back for another 2 week course some time.
Hi Prutha,

Thank you so much for your review! I can't believe your summer course with us was over two years ago now! It's really great to read that you have such lovely memories of Oxford and of your course. We'd love to welcome you back in the future!

Lavinia
Attending an online cource with Oxford Scholastica was an experience unlike any other. With the best tutors and amazing masterclasses, the course was an enlightening journey through the world of economics and will certainly come in handy in the near future.
Hi Yuvraj,

Thank you very much! I hope you're well! We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Business & Economics course last summer and found it useful.

Thanks again,

Lavinia
One of the best experiences and the best way I could start my 2021 with! I learned more about law with such an inspiring, amazing, and very kind tutor, and I made friends from all around the world!
Hello Anon,

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so glad you enjoyed your online Law course with us last week. Keep in touch!

Lavinia
OSA was truly one of the most fascinating experiences ever ! I met some of the most amazing people from all around the world, got to explore Oxford and it’s hidden treasures all while learning and further shaping my decision for my higher education goals! I would definitely recommend it.
Hello Latifa,

So lovely to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your Medicine course and your experience in Oxford overall. Keep in touch! :)

Lavinia
My Online Oxford Scholastica course was one of the best things i’ve ever done. My tutor was super inspiring and encouraged me to learn so much!
Hi Nikhil,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We very much enjoyed having you on our online Law course last week and I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed it and found your tutor inspirational!

Lavinia
My OSA experience was one of kind, it was definetly one of the best decisions ive ever made. It helped me with many things, it helped me step out of my comfort zone and be more social and i made so many great and unforgettable friends from it, it also helped me in deciding what I wanted to major in as i was not sure before and their programs are very beneficial, fun and interesting. I would definetly recommend it to anyone and its also worth the money and more!!
Hello Aisha,

Thank you so much! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Oxford summer school and that our Medicine course helped you decide what you wanted to study. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Lavinia
Oxford Scholastica somehow manages to combine the academic rigour with wonderful socials to create an awesome overall experience!
I attended OSA two years ago and the friendships I’ve made there are still going strong. The staff is super helpful and approachable, and the teaching is top class.
They’re singlehandedly responsible for the Best summer of my life!
Sahil! So great to hear from you again - we hope you're well!

How kind of you - thanks for your lovely words, and I'm thrilled to hear that you're still in touch with the friends you made in Oxford with us.

Keep in touch :)