Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy
Read Oxford Scholastica Academy Reviews

About Oxford Scholastica Academy:

Oxford Scholastica offers academic online courses and a summer school in the historic university city of Oxford, giving students the edge to enable them to succeed, have purpose and make a difference.

info@oxfordscholastica.com

Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Jasmine Bashawry
Oxford Scholastica Academy 5 star review on 19th January 2018
Mariana Quesada
My daughter did a few courses with Oxford Scholastica. It was very helpful for her as it helped her to choose the subjects that she may want to take to university level. The course opened her mind and prepared her for the future. She developed some great friendships and met people which she still keeps in touch with. Some are from Canada, the Middle East, Africa, UK, Asia and the US. Our friends' kids will come next year from US and Turkey as we have spoken very highly of the course. Lavinia has been incredible. She is so personable, hands on and professional. Group discussions and team work were fun for the students. Kids were well challenged but they enjoyed their learning too. They loved the university experience and being independent, especially doing their own work and experiencing what they are passionate about first hand. It was a great boost for their confidence and motivation. Thank you millions to the team.
Test
I participated in the course for Medicine ( 15 - 18 years old ), attending the two weeks online. I can easily say that this is one of the BEST ways that I could have spent my holiday break! The course was both engaging and motivational - my group was often assigned numerous presentations of a variety of manners, which bettered our understanding immensely. My tutor was kind and knowledgeable; she thoroughly elucidated all of the content, making complex medical topics far more digestible. Despite spending only 2 hours online each day [ excluding the weekend ], I learned a plethora of information about Medicine, as well as my potential future in said career field. I am very grateful to have taken part in this experience; it has reassured me that Medicine is, indeed, the correct occupational path for me to pursue, and I can’t wait to do so in the future.
I joined the psychology and neuroscience course for the summer and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had, especially since these two subjects are not available in our school.
This summer experience was truly amazing!! I met lots of great people and was able to make friends who live all over the world. It was a real eye-opener on many levels for me and doing the law course made me realise that I really wanted to study this topic at university. A huge thank you to everyone and especially to Sarah, Sophie, Seif and Lavinia for making my stay so memorable! You are a fantastic team! :)
I enjoyed it because it was a great new experience and it was a big help in preparing for future science and medical courses.
I would recommend Oxford Scholastica Academy to anyone! I started out with the psychology and neuroscience summer program. It was such a great experience I then did the International Relations and Leadership course and the Business and Economics course. All were wonderful experiences and increased my passion for learning. Afterwards, I also signed up for the Social Service and Development Internship. I made new friends and gained a deep understanding of what it would be like to work in that sector. The variation of courses helps to clarify university and job interests. The courses offer the most interactive of lessons which improves ones network and friendships. This is time well spent!
The course is terrific. Real helper to children to get the first understanding of their future career choice. And it's amazing that the course is structured that way that some real practice experience is involved (as far as it's possible online). My daughter enjoyed the course a lot.
This has been an amazing opportunity, and I am so thankful for being able to hear about this. I am so thankful to be able to contribute to diversifying the medical curriculum, so a big thank you to Omar and Oxford Scholastica for creating this internship! :)
Mock Trial Live was an excellent experience for me! Everything was very well organized It was interesting to take a look at the case both from the perspective of the prosecutor and the defender. All questions were answered in detail. I highly recommend it, if you are interested in law or want to study it. Many thanks to Lavinia, Simran, Ehsan and Caterina for this unforgettable day.
It gave us the opportunity to do something useful while being online and having this COVID-19 situation. I am very grateful for my teachers and for everything I have learned from them sk far.
The highlight of the medicine course was having a fake consultation with a real patient. I'd certainly recommend this course to anyone who wishes to pursue medical studies in the future!
The course was a valuable opportunity for me to learn more about medicine. Our mentor was very attentive to our needs and inspired me to pursue medical studies in the future.
My 13 year old son had a terrific experience. He finished his program excited about what waits for him in high school and college.
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review! We loved welcoming your son to our online Business course and are so pleased to hear that he is excited for his future. All the best, Lavinia
I had a lot of fun learning all the new material and it was extremely interesting. I participated in the medicine course and I really loved the combination of being taught information and then applying that information to practical situations and thereby really getting comfortable with the topic. My teacher was extremely nice and friendly and was always happy to answer any questions I had. The masterclasses helped me learn about the application process to university and gave me some helpful tips to do so in the future. This course is great if you are looking to expand your knowledge on a topic or if you are unsure whether you are interested in a certain topic and are looking to get a feel for it.
Hi Anon, Thank you for your lovely words! We're really pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and also found the Masterclasses valuable. Thanks for taking the time to write this! All the best, Lavinia
Excellent program and well organized course. Instructor was great in explaining all the details !!!
Hi Shrinitha, Thank you for your lovely review! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it well-organised. All the best, Lavinia
The course was fantastic, very informative, and interactive. I was so sad it ended and I enjoyed all parts of it. It was truly a wonderful experience.
Hello Natalia, Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really happy to hear you loved your online Medicine course. Please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
If you want to study something outside of school, that will really make a difference I strongly advise you to take a course with Oxford Scholastica. I can not talk about everyone, but Lavinia and my tutor were amazing so I think that the rest of the team is on their level.
Hi Thea, thank you very much! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your International Relations, Politics & Debate online course with us. We loved having you at Oxford Scholastica Online, and please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
I did the Medicine course that Oxford Scholastica Academy provide and I think taking this course is very worth of my time! Through this course, I fully understood some studies that doctors or medical people do. Also, I experienced unique way of studying and engaging with my course mates throughout the course. I definately enjoyed it!
Hi Ingyu, Thank you for your kind words! I'm so pleased to hear that the online Medicine course was fun and valuable for you. Please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
I've attended the Business course over Easter and it has been one of the most amazing experiences I've had. The course taught me a lot of new things and it was also super fun to be a part of.
Hello Susan, We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your online Business course with us! Thank you very much for your kind words. Please keep in touch! All the best, Lavinia
Oxford Scholastica Academy is rated 4.85 based on 439 reviews